Mother's Little Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Pull them, Kevin.'

Her sudden demand surprised him, but he did as she asked, gripping them and tugging at them, seeing the flesh stretch in front of him and hearing her gasp of pleasure.

'That's it, keep pulling.'

She began to speed up, her bottom rising and falling more rapidly, slamming itself down on him as she grunted and gasped her arousal. He worried briefly that he might slip out of her and hurt them both, but she managed to keep him inside her even when her face became contorted with passion and her movements became irregular as another orgasm developed.

'Harder!'

He knew what she meant and dug his fingers into her breasts, pulling at them as hard as he could from below. She groaned out loud and dragged back, increasing the effect. They looked at each other, smiling with enjoyment before she closed her eyes and rammed herself even harder and faster onto him.

He could no longer see them in the mirror but he could imagine her pussy slamming down on his cock and he was sure he could feel a little trickle of her wetness finding its way down over his balls. He could feel his own climax starting to build, but he could tell that she would be there long before he was.

He was right, and this time she didn't tell him, she just cried out and threw her head back, her pelvis coming down and then grinding round and round so that his cock moved inside her as she came. It didn't last long this time, a short but very intense orgasm that left her gasping and trembling, still impaled on him. She crouched there for a minute or so and then just crumpled forwards to lie over him, her chest heaving against him and her face against his neck, the sound of her breathing loud in his ear. He wrapped his arms around her and held her tight, conscious of his cock still inside her and still throbbing with need.

'You haven't come yet, have you?' She asked eventually in a breathless whisper.

'Only the first time.' It seemed so long ago when she had made him come in her mouth.

He felt her nod of acknowledgement against his cheek and then she carefully straightened her legs, stretching them out behind her and alongside his so that she lay flat on top of him. Then holding him close she began to roll to one side, bringing him with her, still inside her, rolling slowly and carefully until their roles were reversed and he lay on top of her, then she bent her knees and opened her legs wide so that they assumed the traditional missionary position.

'Fuck me Kevin. Fuck me and come inside me.'

He need no second invitation, all boundaries now gone he began to push into her even as she spoke, sliding himself in as deep as he could before withdrawing, experimenting a little to test her depth and his movements before he fucked her properly. She was sopping wet, slippery and gaping, making his thrusts faster and easier than he expected. But that didn't matter, he just needed to fuck her and he soon picked up speed and power until he was plunging into her as hard as he could, making her grunt from the force of his thrusts, her arms around his back and her fingers once again digging into his skin.

He knew what he was doing, and he knew that he shouldn't be, but he also knew that there was no way he wasn't going to. He could feel a climax building again and he was absolutely going to empty himself into her pussy. He fucked her harder, gasping into her ear and turned on even more by the little noises she made in return as he plunged into her. He was getting close, the sensation in his cock was becoming more intense and the pressure in his balls was almost too much to bear.

'I'm going to come.' He warned her.

'Good boy. Shoot it all into me.'

Her arms clamped themselves even harder around him and her legs folded over his back, gripping him tightly as if to be sure he didn't change his mind. He wasn't about to do that, because even if his conscience began to trouble him he was too close now. He was thrusting erratically, his body losing control as his instincts took over, his cum gathering ready to flood her.

'Yessssss.'

That one long sibilant word contained all the emotion and triumph he felt as he finally came, sending a torrent of cum spraying against her cervix, spurt after spurt gushing from him as he rammed his cock deep inside her, pushing down at her, holding her still as he emptied his balls into her. It was a very long and powerful climax that had every muscle in his body tensing and working, holding him rigid until it was finally over and he sprawl on top of her, spent and quivering, his forehead covered in beads of sweat and his breath coming in tight little gasps.

For a little while they lay like that, she stroking his back gently and he gasping for breath, his cock subsiding inside her until it eventually slipped from her pussy to lie wet and slimy against the top of her leg. Finally, when he had got a little of his breath back, he raised himself onto his elbows to look down at her, noting the look of content satisfaction on her face.

He opened his mouth to speak, to tell her good it had felt, but before he could say anything he felt her hands on the back of his head, pulling him down into a kiss. Not the usual mother and son, friendly kiss, but a full-on post-coital kiss, warm and loving and intensely affectionate, as if thanking him for their pleasure. He returned it, their tongues touching and exploring each others mouths for a while before they parted, breathless once more.

'Don't ever let yourself think that was wrong.' She whispered. 'It was beautiful.'

He nodded. 'Yes.'

'That was just the first time and I know we'll do it again.'

'I hope so.' It was true, he did.

'We will. You can come to me any time you want and we can do this - and a lot more as well. I will never refuse my man anything.'

He smiled down at her and then rolled to one side, propping himself on one elbow and gazing at her nakedness, shiny with sweat. She was suddenly the most beautiful woman in the world. What they had done, and would do again, was not something he was going to tell the world about, much as he felt he wanted to. But he was so happy that things had turned out the way they had. The prospect of being his mother's lover filled him with excitement.

12