All Comments on 'Mother's Loss & Gains Ch. 01'

by Momstheboss

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
....?

Tell me how could Dad put an end to cuddling with Mom at 16 years old when Dad died when he was 12.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Eh

Was just eh. **

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
another time

please add Molly to the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I always wonder why readers bother to leave niggling little negative comments

This is an excellent story, as you'd expect from MTB, and I look forward to Mike's further adventures up his own mother's twat. I like his mom a lot, she's a lady who can refer to the wonderful hairy hole between her legs as her "fuck hole." Mike's a typical young guy. Once he's had his hard young cock up the same cunt he came out of he just cannot get enough. "You gave me a taste of it and now I need it. I need it bad, mom." Don't worry, kid. Your momma's just as eager to spread her legs for you as you are. She loves you to pieces, and she knows that your young balls never quit. Your semen just keeps on building up and you need to shoot it, you need it bad. Your mommy's got the perfect place for all those great big doses of semen in your balls--her warm wet ever-loving fuck hole. Enjoy it to the full, now that you've both learned the truth: a boy's penis and his mother's vagina--made for each other.

--mutters scheide

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Love the writing

I hope there is a 2chapter to this. Keep writing you how to tell the story. Please give us more. 8===D ~ ~ (|) love to know how and cums of the future?

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 9 years ago
Nice Touch !

Tenderness, and urgency with utilitarian bottom line are so elusive for so many writers. Not this author. Full marks. *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Another good read

Enjoyed this story. Thanks for the good read.

Warren

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
It's a shame the story never continued.

It must have been the negative comments posted by assholes. I like having a mother's perspective and how she enjoys getting fucked by her son. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Timeline is a bit out. Dad stopped mike being in bed with mom when he was 16. Stange as dad died when Mike was 12. A ghost perhaps

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMomstheboss@Momstheboss
68yr old male. I have been writing for years for self. Finding Literotica.com is a blessing. If you choose to contact me, pp1266@cox.net, I will endeavor to answer your questions. Hope you find my writting to your liking.