All Comments on 'Mother's Love is Truly Pure Ch. 01'

by KathyandJ

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

A great intro, can't wait for chapter 2.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 8 years ago

I loved the first chapter but talk about it stopping abruptly! Having the mom rise out of the water commenting that her bathing suit was somewhat see through and then.....nothing seemed like an unnatural place to stop. Hopefully chapter two will be longer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great buildup

Truly one of the better stories in a long time. So happy both are good looking and have good lives.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
**

This needs to be rewritten and reorganized.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
ccs

Give us the next chapter!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Needs editing

The story is off to a good start, ends a bit abruptly, but desperately needs editing

PTMARYPTMARYabout 8 years ago

need more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
yes, a mother's love is truly pure, just as

a son's love for his mother is pure. It isn't just a question of love for what each has between their legs, mom's love for her boy's fat young cock and her kid's love for the hairy hole he came out of, though it is that too. It's the love of soul mates, of two persons with the closest bond possible. I look forward to the consummation of the love of Justin and his mother.

mcbtwsmcbtwsabout 8 years ago
LOL

"Abstain from penetration" ?????????????? Nobody talks like that for gods sake!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Loved it Very romantic

I loved the story. And the penetration thing was awesome love sex is more than penetration mom and I played like that without penetration from time I was twelve until I was twenty one

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Excellent story

Captures the feelings and emotions of many mothers and sons. Few have the courage to act. Those that do often experience "The feeling of pure love, the hottest, truest, deepest love"

Angiesteve69Angiesteve69about 8 years ago
so loving

Mom son sex is the most forbidden but the most sacred form of copulation. The guy here truly loves his mom like a goddess. That's great and I hope they will make love soon and probably have the fruit of their forbidden love, a child.

MR0ROMANTICMR0ROMANTICabout 8 years ago
Truly Romantic

There is an air of romance in this story that sets the soul on fire and it shows everytime they tell each other how much they love each other

NesticNesticabout 8 years ago
Gorgeous story-line ... love the romantic and sexy vibes betwenn mom+son

I am taken in by your story, please continue this very subtle and loving erotique relationship between her and her son..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wonderful start!

I think you're off to such a beautiful start with this story. It's well-written and certainly convincing in the way you're describing each of the details. Looking very forward to chapter 2!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I love romance

Beautiful beginning!. I love a well-written mother-son romance. It is a special love to begin with. True romance makes is so much better. I look forward to your next installment.. Liked and favorited.

boaman007boaman007about 8 years ago
Great Start

Can't wait for more. You have done an amazing job, great writing style!

ekim22ekim22about 8 years ago
Really well written!

Good pace, good details, great story!! Hope to see more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Mom needs her son INSIDE of her

Excellent beginning. But we all know mother needs her son deep inside of her...unprotected...skin on skin.

She needs her sons hard, thick manhood burrowed deeply in her love grotto. She needs to wrap her long, shapely legs around her son's sinewy waist while mother and son moan, kiss, and writhe in their incestuous mating dance.

Yes. Mother needs her son to fuck her pussy. And she to fuck his cock.

Mother needs her womanhood to clutch and spasm in orgasm all around her son's thrusting manhood. Mom needs to feel her own son's overheated cock twitching...jerking...cumming inside of her orgasming pussy.

Let them have what they so desperately want. And need.

Make it so....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Well written... BUT...

If you intend to continue—and I hope you do—I would prefer you move at a faster pace.

But it's YOUR story, so tell it as you wish...

swfb70swfb70over 6 years ago
I am sorry you never

wrote a 2nd chapter

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous