Mother's Nude Day Nightmare Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't need to have sex with another woman to complicate my life any more than it already is."

"Complicate your life?" She shot me a look that suddenly gave me the chills. "Is that what I am to you, a complication?"

Oh, oh, I said the wrong thing now. Women, women, woman, needing to think before opening my stupid mouth, I should just remain quiet.

"That's not what I meant Julie and you know it. I'm sorry if you took offense by what I said. I don't want to be arguing with you over your mother when I've yet to meet the woman and to form my own opinion of her," I said reaching out to hug and kiss my wife. "If you're a complication and I'm not saying that you are, you're a complication that I love having in my life," I said kissing her.

"You don't know my mother," she said pulling away from me and giving me a sly smile. "No man or woman has ever turned her down for sex."

"Wow," I said imagining a line of men and woman waiting to have sex with her.

"As if she's a wicked, sexy witch, once she sets her sights on someone, young, old, married, male, or female, everyone is fair game. It's all a sexy, sexual game for her to seduce everyone on the planet that she comes in contact with," she said looking at me for understanding.

"Wow," I said imagining Julie's mother sleeping with so many people while imagining Emma standing over a boiling, black kettle and brewing up a love potion for her to have sex with multitudes and with me.

Suddenly, imagining that she must be wicked good in bed to have had so many lovers, it was then that I wondered if she had a contagious, sexually transmitted disease.

"She's slept with all of my boyfriends, all of my teachers both male and female, all of my friend's parents, and I'm sure she'll sleep with you too," she said with a stern look on her face as if suddenly she was forecasting my future. "Truly, I don't care if you do sleep with my mother. No doubt, you will," she said with a disinterested shrug. "Expecting the worst while hoping for the best, I'm just preparing you for the inevitable. Knowing you as I do, I know you love me," she said. "Knowing you as I do, I know you'd never say no to having sex with my mother."

"Now that you warned me about your mother, I'll never sleep with--"

"I slept with my mother," she said making solid eye contact with me. "If that doesn't give you an indication of the sexual hold that she has on people, whether male or female, stranger, daughter, or son-in-law, I don't know what will."

Suddenly the images of Julie in bed naked with her mother played through my mind as if I was watching a porn movie, Julie Does her Mother. I imagined them having incestuous, lesbian sex. I imagined them making out, kissing, and feeling one other before stripping each other naked. I imagined them having oral sex. I imagined them having sex with a strap on dildo.

"You slept with your mother? Seriously?"

I looked at her as if she suddenly grew a second head. Yet, kettle black, who was I to judge her for sleeping with her mother when I've been sleeping with mine? Two peas in a pod, I didn't realize how much we were alike and how much we had in common until her incestuous confession. Fuck me! Wow!

"Yes," she said looking ashamed.

Different from me, I didn't understand her shame when I had no shame at all for sleeping with my mother. Perhaps, I'd feel shame if I was telling someone who disapproved of a son having sex with his mother. Maybe if I felt someone was judging me unfairly without knowing me that I'd feel anger instead of shame. Nonetheless how I felt, I didn't understand her look of shame for sharing her body with her mother and experiencing her mother's body in the same beautiful way. Not wanting to misinterpret what she said, I asked her again.

"Do you mean sleep or do you mean," I said pausing while waiting for the images of Julie in bed naked with her mother to finish flashing through my mind, "sex?" Knowing she did already by the expression of embarrassment on her face, she didn't have to answer my question for me to know that she did have sex with her mother.

"Sex. We've had sex many times, dozens of times. The year before I left to come here to live, needing to get away from her, we shared the same bed and routinely had sex," she said. "In the beginning I wanted her as much as she wanted me. In the beginning it was a beautiful thing, that is, until my mother used me having sex with her against me to embarrass me in front of my dates and boyfriends. Wanting me all for herself, she was jealous of anyone who came between us. Now that I'm married and with her coming to visit, I don't trust her intentions."

"Wow," I said not yet done imagining my wife with her mother.

"Incestuous sex for women is different that it is from men. We more care about comfort and love than we do about having sex for the sake of having an orgasm. Most times we didn't orgasm. Most times, we'd just hold one another while kissing, touching, and while knowing we were both safe from harm when in one another's arms. Even though I sometimes don't show it and act like I don't love her, I love my mother. I do. I really do," she said as if reassuring herself that she loved her mother.

"Now that I know that you've slept with your mother, that explains you being so understanding about me sleeping with my mother," I said.

Suddenly filled with images of Julie's arms and legs entwined with her mother's arms and legs while they made love and had sex, I had an erection. Wishing I were a fly on the wall, I wished I could have been in bed with them. Being that she's been sleeping in the same bed with my mother, I wondered if she was as attracted to my mother as I was and as she obviously is to her own mother. Even though she confessed that she had sex with her mother dozens of times, maybe she was only sexually attracted to her mother and not to any other woman. She's already admitted that she'd be agreeable to a threesome if my mother agreed to it too.

"I know this may sound bad but, just as you had the incestuous urge to sleep with your mother," she said with a pause, "I did too," she said. "I don't know why, I just felt the need to be close to her in that forbidden way."

At first thinking that she was referring to her mother, now I wasn't so sure.

"Do you mean to say that you had the urge to have sex with your mother or with my mother?"

"With your mother. I've been fantasizing about having sex with your mother," she said.

"Really?" Wanting to give her the benefit of the doubt, I needed her to clarify her meaning. "You mean, now that we're all sleeping in the same bed together, that you've had the urge to sleep with my mother and not have sex with my mother in the way that I always wanted to have sex with my mother? Right? Is that what you meant by saying that you had the urge to sleep with my mother?"

Suddenly, just as I imagined Julie in bed with her mother, I now imagined Julie in bed with my mother. I imagined them kissing, touching, and feeling one another's bodies. I imagined my mother feeling Julie's big tits and fingering her nipples, while Julie rubbed my mother's clit and fingered her pussy. I imagined Julie licking my mother's pussy before watching my mother licking Julie's pussy.

As erotic as it was to imagine them naked and in bed together having sex, the outrageous sexual images disappeared as quickly as they came when I looked at Julie's big, blue eyes. How can someone so beautiful be as perversely twisted as I am? Then, as soon as I thought that, I thought of my mother. As beautiful as was Julie and as beautiful as I imagined Julie's mother to be, my mother was just as sexual depraved as I was too.

"No, I mean, in the way that you once did, I fantasize about having sex with Susan," she said looking at me as if waiting for my response to her confession that she's attracted to my mother. Dumbfounded, when I didn't respond, she continued, "Before we all slept together in the same bed, as you confessed to me that she did to you, your mother drove me crazy when parading around me in her sexy nightgowns. With her showing so very much of her nearly naked body, I just wanted to grab her and kiss her," she said.

"I know that feeling," I said with a laugh.

"She's a beautiful woman Charlie and as beautiful as my Mom. I'd do your mother if I could," she said staring at me.

Pussy for cock, with Julie wanting to do my mother, I wondered if Julie would allow me to do her mother, so long as Emma was agreeable to giving her son-in-law sex and so long as my mother would agree to me doing Emma too. My asking my mother permission to have sex with my mother-in-law would be a mute point if my mother had sex with my wife. By everything that Julie told me about my mother-in-law being a whore and a swinger, chances are she'd want to have sex with me as much as I'd like to have sex with her.

"I had no idea you were attracted to my mother," I said suddenly feeling jealous of my wife wanting my mother over me.

Again I wondered if her being attracted to my mother, even though she's already said that she wouldn't care if I did, would open the door for me to have sex with her mother.

"When we're in bed together, when I'm having sex with you while your mother is sleeping beside you, I know it's wrong of me to do that with you on top of me but sometimes I think about having sex with your mother. Sometimes while you're inside of me, I want to reach out my hand and feel your mother's big breasts and finger her nipples before fingering her pussy. Then when she parades around me nearly naked in her sexy nightgowns, I just want to kiss her, French kiss her, and rip off her nightgown to have sex with her. Other times, I just want to hold her and hug her while feeling her," she said staying silent while staring at me with trepidation. "Do you know what I mean?"

"Yes, I know exactly how you feel," I said remembering all the games of exhibitionism and voyeurism that I played with my mother before finally seducing her.

"Do you think she'd accept me as her lover or reject me?"

Weird that my wife would ask me if my mother would want to have sex with her, I couldn't believe I was having this conversation first about her mother and not about my mother. Strange that I'd feel this way, especially when I sometimes think about having sex with my mother when I'm with Julie and think about having sex with Julie when I'm having sex with my mother, I understood her feelings. Yet, even though she didn't say exactly that, suddenly, I was disgusted and jealous by the fact that my wife wanted to sleep with my mother instead of with me. The Devil's playground, if only the neighbors knew the den of debauchery we had going on in our bedroom, as if we lived in a house or sexual sin and we did, we'd be ostracized from our own neighborhood. Solely based upon my mother's good looks and her sensational body, if only my friends knew that I was sleeping with my mother and possibly will be sleeping with my swinging mother-in-law, they'd be giving me high fives.

"I don't know," I said. "As far as I know, my Mom's not lesbian or bi-sexual, at least I don't think she is. I mean, I don't know what she did in her past before me. She was married to my Dad for more than twenty years, from the time she was 18-years-old. With my Dad being the pervert that he was, who knows if one of his perverse peccadilloes was to watch my mother with another woman. Perhaps for my mother to marry my perverted day, she was sexually deranged too. I have no idea," I said feeling my cock hardening by the thoughts of my mother having sex with a woman while my father watched. Wow.

"This may sound like an odd request," said Julie while looking at me to watch my reaction. "With my mother coming to visit, in preparation for her salacious suspicions and, if nothing more than needing to know for me to retort in my defense," she paused while staring at me. "So that I can justify my actions of sleeping in the same bed with your mother, I'd like to find out if your mother is as attracted to me as I am to her," she said curling her blonde hair with her fingers. "Sleeping in the same bed is one thing but having sex is quite another."

"Really. It sounds to me like your justifying your reasons for wanting to sleep with my mother already."

"Maybe I am but I'd still like to have sex with your mother," she said.

"Seriously, you'd like to have sex with my mother?"

"Yes, I would," she said continuing to curl her long blonde hair with her fingers.

"And, pray tell, how do you propose we do that? How do I approach my mother and ask her if she'd like to have a lesbian affair with you, my wife?"

I looked at her with the stiffness of a father protecting his only daughter from a man who just asked if he could have sex with her. Only, my imagined daughter was my mother and her suitor was my wife. Weird.

"I don't expect you to ask her directly. If us having sex is meant to be, it will happen. Yet, in the meantime, we could loosen her inhibitions by getting her drunk," said Julie. "Then, when we put her to bed, instead of you sleeping in the middle, I can sleep next to your mother."

"That sounds like a good idea," I said getting more excited of watching Julie with my mother.

"That way, if anything was to happen, she could always blame it on the alcohol. If anything was to happen, it will happen then while I spoon her, touch her, and hold her while fondling her breasts and fingering her nipples. If she turns to kiss me, it's all destiny from there," she said swooning with the apparent thoughts of making out with while feeling up my mother. "If she brushes my arm and hand away then I know she's not interested and no harm done."

Not the shy woman that I first met and fell in love with, after her confessing what she sexually did with her mother, she made me wonder if she's had other lesbian relationships and affairs before, slept with her boyfriends' mothers or maybe even had sex with her girlfriends' mothers. Never suspecting that Julie was bi-sexual and never contemplating that my mother could be bi-sexual, all of this women lusting over women was new to me. That night, testing the bi-sexual waters, under the pretense telling my mother that Julie's mother was coming for a visit and explaining Julie's sexual past, as well as her mother's extensive, sexually torrid background, the stage was set for what was to happen or not happen when we all retired to bed.

After I seduced my mother or, more appropriately, she seduced me, before I married Julie and she moved in with us, no longer wearing her sexy nightgowns and lounging in them all day, as if every day was Nude Day, my mother walked around the house naked. With every day being Nude Day, we both walked around the house naked. Then, when Julie moved in, not as comfortable being so blatantly naked, even though we all slept in the same bed, my mother returned to wearing her sexy nightgowns. Honestly, even though my mother has an unbelievably hot body, especially for a woman over forty-years-old, as do all people, she looked better wearing something than nothing. As far as I'm concerned, it's more erotic to see a little and imagine the rest than seeing all and imagining nothing.

Following my mother's lead, even borrowing some of my mother's nightgowns to wear, being that none of us had to work or leave the house unless running errands, Julie lounged around in her sexy nightgowns too. Even answering the door in her sheer, low cut, short nightgowns and giving all who came to the door a show of their hot bodies, Julie was as much as an exhibitionist as was my mother. I can only imagine my neighbors peering over at my mother and wife with their binoculars to see all that they've imagined. A voyeur living with two exhibitionist women, my sexual life can't possibly get any better than that, that is, unless we all agreed to invite and welcome Julie's mother, Emma, in our little incestuous circle of perversity.

"How long will your mother be staying with us?" As if she was her daughter instead of her daughter-in-law, my mother looked at Julie and gave her a motherly smile.

"A week," said Julie.

"She can have the guest bedroom," said my mother pausing while looking from me to Julie and back to me before speaking. "I suppose, not to shock her and give her the wrong impression of us," she said with a little laugh, "we should temporarily change our sleeping arrangements."

"Unless you feel uncomfortable with my mother knowing that we're all sharing the same bed, there's no need to change our nightly routine," said Julie. "In the way that Charlie sleeps with you," she paused to look at me for courage before returning her look to my mother. "I slept with my mother."

My mother looked from her to me before returning her look to Julie.

"Do you mean just sleeping in the same bed with your mother," she said pausing in the way that Julie had just paused. "or did you have sex with your mother in the way that I have sex with my son?"

As if we were the first cosmopolitans in a new world, sexual order, with all of us being so maturely adult about our incestuous sleeping arrangements as if there was nothing wrong with a mother sleeping with her son and a daughter sleeping with her mother, my mother looked from Julie to smile at me. What did my mother's smile mean? I didn't know what she was thinking behind that smile. Maybe knowing my mother as well as I did, I didn't want to know.

"We had sex on numerous occasions," said Julie looking at me again before looking back at my mother.

"I see," said my mother giving Julie the eye while slowly sipping her wine.

Not much of a discussion and without going into any detail, without even an embarrassed look on my wife's face or a shocked look on my mother's face, that was the end of Julie's confession to my mother about her sleeping with her mother. Yet, with the dirty, unspoken thoughts that run through women's minds, little did I know that the stage was already set for Julie to have sex with my mother while I watched. Little did I know my having sex with my mother was about to blossom to Julie having sex with my mother and with me having sex with the both of them at the same time. Pinch me, having found the perfect sexual relationship, having sex with my mother and my wife in the same bed and at the same time, I'm dreaming.

That night, with my mother going to bed a little tipsy, already showered and changed into a clean nightgown, with her nightgown arranged just so in the way of a movie starlet shooting a sex scene, she slept upon her bed as if she was sleeping beauty. While looking at my mother posed there and looking so stunningly beautiful, I wondered if she was really sleeping. Maybe she suspected what was to happen next and was ready to be taken. Maybe my mother was as sexually attracted to my wife as Julie was sexually attracted to her my mother. Maybe this was the beginning of a beautiful thing.

Already ensconced in bed by the time Julie and I came up to bed, it was easy for us to switch positions without my mother noticing the change, that is, if indeed she was sleeping. As if her hand was my hand, I rested my head on my elbow to see what my wife was doing to my mother in the dark. But for the glow of a dim nightlight to illuminate the darkness with the lesbian lust that my wife had for my mother, I watched Julie caress my mother's shoulder and arm before doing the same thing to her leg and thigh. A sensuously beautiful thing to witness, as if her arm was my arm, as she spooned her, I watched her cuddle, hold, and hug my mother in the way that I did with my hips pressed tightly against her buttocks. Holding my breath while watching Julie's hand climb higher, I watched my wife take my mother's breast so gently in her hand. In the way that it must have obviously meant more to have sex with her mother than having sex with a stranger, I wondered if it meant more for Julie, as her daughter-in-law to have sex with my mother, her mother-in-law.