Mother's Nude Day Nightmare Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the way she's done this before with her mother and who knows who else, I didn't dare ask, I watched Julie finger my mother's nipples. Where my touches were more fast, desperate gropes, her touches were slow and lovingly delicate. Never knowing I was so clumsy in my moves, I had a lot to learn from Julie on how to make love to a woman.

Leaning over and moving towards the end of the bed before pulling up and sitting in a bedside chair to see all of the action, I didn't want to miss a thing. I watched Julie gently pull out my mother's nipples, first one and then the other, before fingering them again. My mother immediately reacted to Julie fingering her nipples more than she ever did with me fingering her nipples.

Watching Julie touching, fondling, and fingering my mother's breasts and nipples was an arousing sight to see. Just by the sensual way she felt my mother without being so expressly sexual as I've always done, she made me want to masturbate. Seeing her with my mother was more erotic than pornographic. Just watching them together made me want to join in their sexy fun but, not wanting to ruin things by rushing things, I was more than sexually satisfied watching Julie seduce my mother with her loving touches and slow seduction.

Then, as if a her hand was a magician's hand disappearing in his jacket to pull out a rabbit, I watched my wife's hand disappear in my mother's nightgown to pull out her breast. Being that Julie looked so much like my mother, a younger version of her, watching my wife with my mother was as if watching my sister with my mother. Weird. A sexually exciting sight to remember, it was so arousing to see my mother's breast in my wife's hand. No doubt, I'll be masturbating over this later.

Even after I've assaulted my mother's breasts with my hands, fingertips, and mouth, never have I seen my mother's nipples so big and so hard as they were from Julie's expert touch. Figuring the jig was up when my mother moved to her back and discovered it was Julie fingering her nipple and not me, she looked up at Julie and stroked her blonde hair from her face before kissing her. I watched Julie reach her hand in the other side of my mother's nightgown and do the same with her left breast that she did to her right breast.

Expecting the worst and expecting my mother to recoil, instead she kissed Julie. I couldn't believe my eyes. My mother was kissing my wife. Something I've only seen in porn videos, I couldn't believe that my wife was making out with my mother and my mother was returning her passion with her deep, wet kisses.

Watching two women French kissing is hot but when one of the women is my mother and the other woman is my wife, I couldn't help myself from pulling out my cock and stroking myself. If this was any indication to how my sexual life would now be, filled with threesomes, once Julie made love to my mother, I couldn't wait to have sex with the both of them at the same time. If this was any indication to how my sexual life would now be once my mother-in-law came on the scene, I was looking forward to watching my wife with her mother, Julie with my mother, my mother with my mother-in-law, and me experiencing all three of them together.

Willing to stand in line to have sex with my mother-in-law, as if I was suddenly thrown into the role of a clothed female, nude male, CFNM stripper, I couldn't wait to experience my first, three women orgy with me as the centerpiece. Only once I got these three women in bed with me, none of them would be clothed. Imagining three pussies, three asses, and six tits, an overload of hot, female bodies, whenever I got tired and needed a break, I'll just sit back and watch them going at one another. Way ahead of myself having not even met the woman, especially if my mother-in-law decided to live with us, as if a Sheik with his own harem or the master with his own cult, I'd never have blue balls again. With three hot women in my life, surely one of them would be in the mood to have sex with me.

Easing her body lower down my mother's body, I watched my wife lift my mother nightgown to her waist to expose her blonde, trimmed pussy. Without touching it, sniffing it, or licking it, she just stared at my mother's cunt. Even after confessing to Julie that I was sleeping with my mother and inviting her to sleep in the same bed with us, surprised when she agree to our sleeping arrangement, never did I imagine Julie joining in all of the sexual fun by having sex with my mother too.

She kissed my mother where no daughter-in-law should ever kiss her mother-in-law. I watched her finger my mother with her left hand while reaching up her right hand to fondle her breast and finger her nipple. Then, spreading her legs and making herself comfortable in between them, as if I was watching myself making oral love to my mother, I watched Julie flick out her tongue to give my mother a, long, slow, deliberate lick. As if she was Rembrandt with master strokes of her tongue instead of with her fingers, and indeed she was an artist at quickly bringing my mother to an orgasm, I watched my wife lick my mother.

In the way I've done so often, Julie was licking my mother's pussy. I watched her skilled fingers sexually arouse my mother enough to make her moan and wiggle. Neither woman was shy to let the other know what they wanted and what they liked. Never have I witnessed two women making love and, if only judging by their first experience, I knew that this first time wouldn't be the last. Obviously, when my mother put her two hands to Julie's blonde hair and mashed her face in her wet pussy, I knew she was enjoying being eaten as much as Julie was enjoying eating her and as much as I was enjoying watching them having lesbian sex.

To be continued...

Add Story To Favorites
Favorited by gcg41, becky7, dgowre and 59 others
9.8k Followers
  • COMMENTS
5 Comments
RastanuraRastanuraalmost 6 years ago
Relations

The old song, "I'm my own grandpa." comes to mind.

100appreciative100appreciativeover 8 years ago
One of the Hottest Stories!!!

Omigod!! This is an unimaginably hot stories for two reasons. (1) the physical lovemaking is deliciously warm/heated, and (2) the preceding discussion about the possibility of the lovemaking has a soul-melting openness that is erotic in itself.

Very well done!

magdalenasmarymagdalenasmaryalmost 11 years ago
interesting

I like story and intersting and want to read more.keep writing more.

Alaska84Alaska84almost 11 years ago

Is it my turn, yet?

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Moms at the Beach Ch. 01 Newly single Moms make tempting targets for enamored sons.in Mature
Bedding the Babysitter Ch. 01 A lesbian neighbor seduces her innocent 18-year-old sitter.in Lesbian Sex
Moms Against Public Drunk Nudity #01 Seven mothers ban Nude Day drunken nudity & sex with incest.in Novels and Novellas
My Best Friend's Hot Mom Young stud bangs MILF in all 3 holes during hot summer day. in Mature
Mom & Son Sex on Valentine's Day Ch. 01 Hormonally horny Mom wants sex with son on Valentine's Day.in Novels and Novellas
More Stories