All Comments on 'Mother's Peach Cobbler'

by satyrnidae

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
CWCWover 20 years ago
not a bad effort at all

Quite a fun story, is there to be another with this young woman?

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Just a few more words by her.

Really quite good. Personally I would have liked to hear the young lady vocalize just a few more words. It is however a 10 (ten) in my estimation.

tooclevertoocleverover 20 years ago
A second helping, please.

I certainly hope there will be more - this is a really good story. You brought the reader (me) in with your descriptions and I hope to be invited back soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Very tasteful, so to speak

Very well written and even better, believable, unlike most contibutions on this site. Erotic, sensual, and gripping.

perksperksabout 20 years ago
great read

god, your writing is fabulous.

Please, please please, give these girls some of that experienced cock. I'm in need.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Oh this is so lovely

Perhaps it's because one of my favorite secret fantasies involves older, emotionally sophisticated and sexy men and young, innocent women--I'm going to keep checking for more work by you.

This was so hot and lovely, better than any peach cobbler I can imagine.

drlustdrlustabout 20 years ago
Excellent work

I loved the naivete of the young woman and the way you coupled it with her emerging lust and forwardness. I especially liked the minimal dialogue--the way the story unfolded almost entirely in her head. Excellent work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Great short story

Does the young woman find any others reason to visit the next door neighbor?

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Something is missing - oh, the rest of the story

. . . she

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Very hot

Wonerfully done. Your story kept me cheering her on. If I had any complaint, it would be that he didn't give her what she wanted, his dick in her pussy. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wonderful

Very well written. Absolutely fantastic

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sexy

I came to this 2x

amandarose34bamandarose34babout 4 years ago
Nice

I enjoyed thae anticipation and wanted to read more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous