Mother's Problem

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you want my advise, just ask to see what you have been ogling all this time up close."

They were still looking at each other.

"Is it ok?"

"Is what honey?"

She liked the game. Making him, actually say what he wanted was a good way to instruct him on how to be a man.

"Would it be-I mean-can I see you naked."

"Of course honey. A mother should show her son theses things. What would you like to see first?"

That question seemed to change her son. His eyes grew big, and he smiled.

"Can I see your breasts?"

Shrugging the robe off her shoulder, she let the back fall until it widened the opening in the front. She decided to tease him and took her time pulling each arm out of the robe. She hoped it was erotic and when she finished, she pushed her chest out for his inspection.

"Gosh mom, they are even better up close."

Her nipples, stiff as they were before, became painfully hard in the cold air. She moaned, just a bit, but her son seemed not to notice. His eyes, completely transfixed on her breasts, dare not to look away. He must feel like he was in a dream.

"Do you like them?"

"Yes."

Shifting, she bounced her chest slowly. It was driving her mad with lust to see him follow her mammaries. Feeling even more adventurous, she scooted forward a bit, getting his face even closer.

"I nursed you with these you know."

"Wow."

"I know. It was great too. Used to turn me on. What I like the most, is that they stayed perky. Been a lot of work to keep these girls up."

"You got turned on by feeding me?"

"Yes, just like I am now."

He looked up at her. They both knew now what was going to happen. Time was al that was needed. Just time for him to accept it. Then she felt his hands on her chest. It brought a moan to her lips.

"I'm sorry. I didn't-"

His hands pulled away, but faster than a cat pawing at a fly in the air, Patricia grabbed her son by the wrists and yanked him into her. His face disappeared into her chest, and she sighed in joy. The skin on skin contact was so nice, and she had forgotten how much she missed it. The door to her buried nympho was opening slowly, and she realized right then, she needed to work fast. Sex with Daniel would be ruined if she ended up raping him. Everything that progressed had to be from him, that way she wouldn't do any damage to him.

"Mom, this is wrong."

"No honey, it is so right. Go ahead, get some handfuls."

At first, his hand lightly touched her breasts, but then he began grabbing them.

"Ouch. Gentle honey, mommy likes her tits played with softly. You can do that to my nipples if you want."

He stayed with just the flesh of her breasts, though. SLwoly kneading them and squeezing them softly. Patricia was being worked up, and her pussy quivered in a slight release. There couldn't be any rushing with the situation.

"That's it, Daniel; mommy likes that."

Daniel was shaking still from nervousness, but Patricia didn't mind.

"Honey, it's okay. It's wonderful I promise."

Disappointingly his hands and face pulled away from her.

"Mom, are you sure?"

Patricia cupped his face between her hands and stood up. He followed awkwardly until the both were looking at each other.

"I am sure honey. Just to show you."

She pulled him into a kiss. At first, he went rigid. Even his jaw seemed to lock, but Patricia forced her tongue passed his closed lips. It took a minute for him to relax, but when he did, the kiss was returned sloppily, but eager. Pulling away after a few seconds she smiled at him.

"My robe fell off honey. Do you want to see the rest?"

He nodded.

"Okay, but let's go to my bed. It's bigger."

Patricia left her robe behind and walked to the new destination. She didn't let Daniel say anything, but after a few moments, she heard his steps as he followed her.

"Mom..."

"Yes Honey?" she continued, not stopping to address him. Walking through her door, she climbed onto her bed, careful to not let him see her snatch yet. He had to ask for it, and so she sat on her bed and waited for him to join her. Daniel came in slow and sat down on the bed across from her.

"Mom, how far is this gonna go?"

"Mmm, I don't know yet," she said, but she knew. It was going as far as she wanted. "How far would you like it to go?"

"Can I see your um pussy?"

He smiled at her this time asking. Strides were being made now.

"Of course honey, but first, why don't you come closer."

Patricia held out her arms, and he scooted over to her. When he was close, she began to chat.

"What we are about to do never leaves this house. You will tell no one. If you do, whatever this becomes stops. Do you understand?"

"Yes. Okay, now give me some room."

He obeyed, and Patricia opened her legs, showing her pussy to a man for the first times in years.

"No honey, this is a pussy," she began. Intending on giving him a full anatomy lesson. Bringing her hand down, she spread her lips. Her musk wafted through the air, mixing pleasantly with the smell of her perfume.

The nub right her is my clitoris. It is super sensitive."

"Mom, I've seen this before."

"Oh yeah? Well, show me where my vagina is."

Her son took to the challenge, scooting up and hovering his face over her hot snatch.

"Can I touch to show you?"

"Yes."

This moment was it. The moment of no return for Patricia, though she was pretty sure she had reached that long ago. Once he touched her pussy, the door would swing open on her inner nympho and her son wouldn't know what hit him. A finger touched her out lips.

"Mom, it's so pink."

"Yes honey, but don't concentrate on that. Tell me where my vagina is."

"Mom, I think it's here."

Patricia yelped in surprise when a finger suddenly slid up snatch. The switch had been flipped, and lust completely overtook Patricia now.

"Mom, it so tight and hot. Why is it so oily?"

She could not answer him. After years of celibacy, just a finger in her body from another body was enough to send her pussy boiling. Already, it was spasming, close to an actual orgasm.

"Pull your finger out slowly honey," she said as calmly as she could. Watching her son, she saw a look of concern on his face.

"It's okay; I just wasn't expecting that."

He shifted and Patricia barely caught the outline of his hard dick in his pants. As his finger slid out, she felt the grease of her lubricated pussy burst forth and flow freely down her ass. The wetness on her anus made her shudder and moan.

"Mom?"

"I'm okay. I'm okay. Just really unexpected."

"So you clitoris is this thing?"

Curiosity was killing her now. A finger pressed firmly on her clit, and it slipped. Patricia was proud of womanly parts. Shaved, it looked just like a teen girl's pussy and throughout the years, she had enjoyed watching goosebumps raise on its smooth surface. Her labia, a little meaty when she wasn't horny, but as soon as it buzzed, those slightly brown labia thickened until they were cushy and inviting. As big as they were, the lips could not contain her clitoris. A meaty pussy that was charged for sex, but having a clit that was the size of a dime, completed her package wonderfully. As her desire rose, her clit erupted in size and spread her labia. To say the least, it was a hot button.

"Daniel, stop please..."

She didn't want to say the words, but her goal was not to orgasm with fingers. They were looking at each other, and he fell back. Calming cool air gained access to the furnace between her legs and helped it calm a bit. Breathing heavily, Patricia sat up and licked her lips.

"Oh boy, you are gonna get it tonight for sure."

Confusion passed over his face.

"Daniel, I want to fuck. I mean I want you to fuck me."

"I can't be mom; that would be wrong."

Growling in frustration, she continued.

"Daniel, I'm your mother. Who is also naked in front of you and had

let you touch her in most of her intimate places. I have always dreamed of this. I want this."

"No issues with the problem of it?"

"You're and adult and so am I. I don't see any issues. Besides, I am trying to prepare you."

"Mom, this I don't know..."

"Well, honey, it is your decision. I can't force you, but I will promise you this, I won;t be wearing clothes at all anymore, and I will tease you relentlessly."

He was almost there. Almost there to accepting what she was offering. She could see it, especially being that he was gripping her blanket. A cock must be getting too hard for him. Reaching out to him, she pulled him closer.

"Honey, don't you want to feel it some more? I promise it is so amazing."

He groaned at her. Whatever inner turmoil was going on, she had enough of it. Her pussy needed his cock like minutes ago.

"Why don't you let me see you, naked honey."

"Okay, mom."

Getting off the bed, he stood at the foot, fidgeting. Patrica thought she had pushed him too far, but then, he took off his shirt. It was the red one with silver letter fo his favorite band. Each leg came up, and he pulled off his white socks. Then his jeans dropped, but he kept the boxers on. Outlined in the fabric of the boxers, she saw that her son had inherited something that was making her mouth water.

Patricia studied her son. Pale skin seemed to glow in the shadows of the room. He was toned, and his stomach was flat. The look didn't matter much to her. Back in her "glory days", she had slept with anyone, even fat slobs. There was no standard other than for pleasure and a cock.

"So the boxers?"

Thumbs hooked the band, and he breathed once and then they dropped. A gasp of feigned horror escaped her lips.

"We may have to change our minds about this..."

Fear passed over his face, and he just ran from the room. Patrica sprang up like a lioness leaping for her prey. She followed him, and he yelled when she caught him.

"Close honey, relax, I was joking. I want it."

He was pressed up against the wall, and the throbbing meat had pressed against her thigh. Smiling, she winked at him before grabbing his cock. He moaned, and she pulled him back to her room.

"Daniel, you have ben so blessed. Let me show you why."

Back on the bed in her room, she had her son leaning over her.

"Now honey, it's gonna be weird to slide it. Your cock will jump right or left. Relax, we will get it in. No, take it and run up and down my slit," she instructed. "Yes, just like that, oh that is so nice."

Having her lips spread by a cock was sending waves of pleasure through her. Like electricity, she was being charged up even more now. Each stroke of meat through her lips was bringing her closer and closer to cumming. She was shaking and finding it hard to keep herself from maintaining control of her body. Abs were taut in anticipation, and she wiggled, gripping the sheets of the bed to keep herself at least in place. Inevitably when his cock was traveling down her slit, she squirmed wildly, and her hips lifted up. His cock pushed against her greasy whole.

"Go ahead son," she begged, shivering with a new anticipation. His arms were shaking and smiled up at him. "It's okay honey. Time to fuck your mother."

Her squirming hadn't stopped. The amount of buttery juices flowing from her pussy had more than likely coated her son's dick. Not only was he about to reach a proverbial promised land he was also about to return from which he originally came.

"Mom, something is happening."

No. Not now. He couldn't cum. Not with being so close to sinking into her.

"Hurry honey, push it into mommy. She needs it so bad."

Moaning once, he shoved his hip forwards and his cock, her son's phallus, pushed its way into her gooey pussy.

"Oh my god baby."

"Mom, mom it so tight."

"I know honey. I know."

Patricia gurgled into moaning. From this moment on, her vibrator would never cut it again to pleasuring her. Heck, the thing wasn't as thick or long as her son, and as her pussy squeezed lovingly on his

dick, she felt complete.

"Okay baby, pull it out slowly."

"Are we done?"

Opening her eyes, she tried not to laugh. It was his first time after all.

"No, hun, we have to have sex now."

Daniel had no idea what she was saying.

"Remember honey, it school, to actually have sex, you have to pull and push your penis in and out of mommy."

"Oh..."

As he slid out, her pussy gripped him.

"Mom, it's too tight," Daniel cried out, but he sank back into her. She wasn't sure of it was of his accord or if the sex-starved vagina greedily sucked him back in. Only two more complete stroked we done before he suddenly slammed himself into her and came with a yell.

"Mommy!!"

Spunk coated her vaginal walls. Spurt after spurt of thick virgin white ooze filled her. Hot and stick, Patricia shook under its warmness.

"Oh my god son, yes!!," she screamed underneath him. Now thrashing, her orgasm radiated from the depths of her cunt and all over her body. She almost blacked out from the pleasure and saw stars dancing in her vision as her stomach heaved with each wave of her spasming pussy. She pulled on the sheets and thought she heard them rip, but it didn't matter. Patricia had gotten what she wanted, and it took a while for her to settle down. Her son's cock stayed hard in her, and she knew he didn't pull it out because he had no idea that he should.

"Are you okay?"

Her son's question tapered off her orgasm. She smiled again at him before reaching up and pulling him down for a kiss. This time, his tongue eagerly greeted his. As they made out, Patricia wrapped her legs around her son's ass. Flexing a bit, she forced his cock into her deeper. It took a few more time, but he got the message.

He lasted a little longer the second time, but Patricia did not. Once her greedy cunt had gotten a taste of her son, it found itself in an unending pleasure. Each stroke of her son's member pushed her pussy into orgasm after orgasm. Almost twenty years of celibacy had been ended. The nympho had come out and when her son surged into her again, bathing her creamed pussy once again with his lovely seed. After the second orgasm for him, he collapsed, breathing heavily on her.

"Mom, sex is amazing."

"I know."

Patricia was disappointed when his cock slowly shriveled in her and fell out of her pussy; Patrica wondered how to keep the sex going longer. While she thought about it, her son nuzzled his face into her neck. Maybe it was supposed to be a display of love, but Patrica was still too turned on, and it sent fresh shivers of pleasure up her spine.

"Daniel."

"Yeah, mom?"

"How does it feel to lose your virginity?"

"Sex is awesome mom."

"I agree."

"Can we do it some more?"

Laughing, Patricia pushed Daniel off of her and rolled to her side.

"Of course honey, I have so much to teach you."

To be Continued?

12