Mother's Rack Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sswillow
sswillow
290 Followers

"Um. Oh. You look beautiful Patty. Nothing showing. I have to head for work." I said too quickly, averting my eyes from such a mouthwatering view.

"What about the top? Do my boobs fill it out well enough?"

I looked at her tiny top and assessed her C cups being pushed up from underneath. "Your top looks fine honey, nice and full."

"Thank you Daddy." She shook back and forth a bit and her tits jiggled prettily.

'Sexy.' I thought.

We went our own ways but I thought about Pat's body for the whole day at work. I'd start to get hard and need to concentrate on stacking tins of tuna or a hundred other products.

I got home that evening and heard the shower running. Pat's bikini was on the floor outside of the bathroom and I picked it up, looking at the inside of the crotch. She had had a long hot day on the beach and I smelled the distinct odor of pussy. Unable to help myself I held the garment to my nose and inhaled my daughter's sweet scent. I heard the shower go off and waited for the curtain to swish open. I barged in and there was my sweet Patty, naked and wet. She hadn't yet picked up the towel and she just stood there and let me look at her cute little body.

"Oh, sorry Pat. I was just. Um."

"Trying to see me naked as far as I can tell." Pat didn't seem mad. She slowly turned and picked up the towel, showing me her ass and her pussy peeked between her legs.

"Sorry." I turned and went to my room with my dick hard in my pants.

Once in my room with the door closed, I pulled my cock until I came into my hand. I could still smell the scent of my daughter's pussy in my nose.

After that day it seemed like Pat was making some effort to get seen by me in various stages of undress. Roaming around the house in her bikini or removing her bra while still wearing her shirt. I caught little flashes of side boob or sometimes a nipple would slip out for a peek.

The evening I came home to find her in my room naked, examining herself in the full length mirror, I said, "Pat what the hell are you doing?"

She turned around and unabashedly stood, giving me the full view of all of her treasures. "Daddy, its July 14th."

That explained nothing to me and I looked a question at her.

"July 14th is national nude day Daddy. You shouldn't be wearing clothes either."

"I don't know how that's going to work out honey." I said eyeing her treasures and licking my lips. I could barely keep from drooling, she looked so hot.

"C'mon Daddy. Take your clothes off." She walked over to me and reached for my belt. That was it. I took hold of her and lifted her onto my bed, laying her on her back, I pulled off my shirt and placed myself between her legs. I draped her knees over my shoulders and snuggled my face into her beautiful pussy. I sniffed her sweet smell and she rocked her hips at me.

"You're a virgin aren't you Patty?" I asked looking up her body, seeing her boobies heaving as she panted.

"Yes Daddy but it's OK. I want to lose it to you."

"Not today honey, I'm just going to eat you until you cum. Tomorrow I'll take your cherry."

"Oh. You want to lick my cunny? Do you like to do that?"

"Baby, you have no idea. I love licking a girl's cunny. Love it."

I placed my face against my little girl's sex and started exploring her with my tongue.

"Oh. Daddy. Amazing. Ah. Fuck. Fuck. Ooooohaaaaahmmmmmm."

She came. While my tongue was inside her tunnel my daughter came. I tasted her juice. So fresh. As her snatch spasmed around my oral digit.

"Oh Daddy that was so good. Do I taste good?"

"Better than anything I've ever had. Baby, Daddy needs something," I said as I took my pants and boxers off.

"I knew you'd help me celebrate nude day." Pat clapped and jumped up from the bed with her titties bouncing. "What do you need?"

"Sit right there on the bed. I need you to do for me what I just did for you. See Daddy's cock? I need you to suck on it and make me cum like I made you cum OK?"

"Yes Daddy of course. That only seems fair."

"I cum differently than you do. When I cum a lot of white sticky stuff comes out of the end of my prick. Will you swallow it for me? That's what makes me happy honey. Tomorrow you'll cum with my cock inside of your pussy OK?"

"Yes Daddy." She said and took my dick into her hand and kissed it. The girl was a natural.

I couldn't help but put my hands on the back of her head. Her mouth opened and my very stiff prick slid in about halfway. "Use your tongue on the bottom baby. Daddy is so horny for you. You'll get my hot cum pretty soon. Oh that's so good Pat. So good." I held her head and slid more of my dick into her mouth. She made an effort to take it all and then had to pull back but she never stopped licking and sucking.

"Mmmmm." She hummed and I felt it throughout my throbbing member.

"Make that noise again sweetie."

"Mmmmmmmm."

"I'm close baby, are you ready?"

"Mmmmmmmm."

"Oh. Ahhh. I'm cumming Pat. I'm cumming in your mouth baby. Ooooh."

My daughter got her first mouthful of cum and she took it like a champ. I felt her swallow and I filled her mouth right back up. I was finally done and she pulled off of me. She took one last big gulp and smile up at me.

"God Daddy, that was so hot. I'm glad I could make you feel so good."

I looked up from the screen of my computer where i had been reading Jacks story. Reading about my girlfriend's father shooting a big load of sperm into her mouth had made me cum all over the place. I could hardly wait to read the rest of the story but needed to clean myself up hoping I'd need to do it again later as I read the rest.

"Oh you did make Daddy feel so good. I think that you should start sleeping in this bed with me."

"OK. I think I'm going to like sleeping with you. We'll make each other feel really good won't we Daddy?"

I took my daughter into my arms and kissed her. I tasted cum on her lips but I didn't care. I loved her so much right then. We kissed for a few minutes and then turned off the light and slept together for the first time.

We slept through the night and woke up hungry. We had gotten so involved in oral sex that we had forgotten to eat dinner. Pat ran off to pee and I went to make us some coffee. We had breakfast and I called in to work, telling them that I couldn't come in today. We finished eating and cleaned up a bit, then I led Pat back to our bed.

I knew that her mother had gotten her on the pill a few years ago and I laid her back on the bed. We hadn't bothered to get dressed and I laid alongside her fondling her boobs then licked and sucked her nipples.

"I think I need you inside me Daddy. I'm ready for you to take my cherry. Make love to your little girl Daddy."

'You don't need to tell me twice'. I thought as I pushed her knees apart and slid on top.

"Tell me if I hurt you Patty." I placed the head of my cock between her pussy lips and pressed in. She was wet from my ministrations to her breasts. Half of my penis slid into my daughter's vagina.

Kat looked into me with love in her green eyes. "You're fucking me. I want you fucking me. Daddy. Fuck me."

I pulled out and slid back in. Something gave way and Kat moaned.

"Ok Baby?"

"Yes. You're fucking me. I want you to fuck me Daddy."

Soon I was sliding in and out rhythmically. The headboard slammed a few times and the bed squeaked as we rocked together. Pat got into it and we screwed each other for longer that I thought I would last.

"Oh. Oh. Daddy. I'm cumming. Aaahooooohmmm."

My daughter's pretty face took on an absolute beauty as she rode her orgasm with my cock pumping her pussy. As she tightened around me I was kicked over the edge and grunted my own climax into her hot tunnel.

"You cum a lot don't you Daddy?"

I laughed. "That's not really what they refer to as 'pillow talk' honey.

"But you do. You gave me such a good orgasm. I like cumming on your cock even better than on your tongue."

"If you're trying to get me hard again so we can fuck each other silly, keep talking like a dirty girl. I'll be in you before you know it."

"I am your dirty girl Daddy. Yours was the first load of cum I ever got in my mouth and your hard cock was the first one in my slippery pussy. You'll probably even want to stick it in my butt someday. I think I'll like that."

Pat took my cock in her hand and I stiffened all the way to rock hard. I rolled her to her back and slid back onto her. As I entered my daughter's pussy for the second time I took her pretty butt in my hands. I worked one hand between her cheeks and found her asshole with my middle finger.

"Uh. Daddy. What are you doing?"

"I'm fucking you Patty." I grunted.

"You're finger fucking my butt."

"Ung. Yes. You like it? Oh. Baby."

"I feel like... I'm going to cum again Daddy."

"That's good Patty. Uh. Uh. Is it 'cuz of my finger? Mmm."

"Yeah. Do my ass harder. Ooooh."

I slid my finger into her slick butthole to the second knuckle. I could feel more pressure on my cock and fucked her pussy harder.

"Oh God Daddy. I. Un. Ummm. Daddy I'm cumming. Ooooooaaahmmmmm.

Pat's pussy tightened around my cock and her ass spasmed around my finger. Moaning loudly, I trust four fast times and unloaded inside her. My god my daughter was the best fuck I'd ever had.

5

I had thought to finish Jacks story before cumming again but as the two main characters orgasmed, I did too. My breath was puffing in and out of me and I could vividly picture the scene I had just read about. I had witnessed almost the same thing at Jacks house last week. I had watched Jack work his hand under Kat's butt while he pumped his cock in and out of her pussy. When his finger slid into her butthole, Kat had moaned her pretty orgasm aria. Soon after that, with his finger still up her ass Jack had filled her with a load of Daddy cum.

Even though Jack had told me to keep his writing secret from Kat, I decided that I needed to show this story to Brenda. I knew that she would be so turned on, something wonderful would happen.

The next morning, we were easing into life and I told her that I had something for her to read on the computer. I brought out my laptop and watched as mom read the story that I had brought up on the screen. I could tell when she got to the hot part. Her hips started to rock and she reached up to softly caress one of her stiff nipples.

"Carl, this is so hot. Who writes this stuff? Who is 'sswillow'?"

"Jack"

"I need to meet 'Daddy' I think. But right now I need you to take me to bed. We just got a new pump bottle of lube from that better sex website. I hope it makes my ass nice and slippery. I need to get butt fucked."

"Oh yes mom. I want to come deep in your ass."

"Come on nasty boy."

We hurried to our room and shed our clothes. I kissed mom and squeezed her tits. She found the bottle of lube and pushed the nozzle down for to get a small dollop on her finger. She rubbed it between her labia and over her clit. Mom liked to Jill off as I slid into and out of her ass. She handed me the bottle and crawled onto the bed on all fours. Laying her head on the pillow left her ass high in the air. One of her hands pulled a cheek aside and I looked at her pucker, she clenched it so it winked at me. I held the bottle above her and squirted a big gob in her crack.

"Ooo." She said as she felt the cool gel ooze down toward her sex. I caught it and rubbed it into her sphincter. I fingered her ass as she fingered her clit. I watched her finger working down there as my finger went in and out of her butthole.

"Un. Ah Carlton. I can picture Kat getting fucked by Daddy. His finger in her the way yours is right now. Does she let him fuck her butt too?"

I kissed her shoulder and her neck and whispered in her ear. "Yes. She frigs herself while he does her. Sometimes he puts a vibrator in her cunt. She says that she practically floods the bed when she comes like that."

"I'm having my first cum already. How many times are you going to make me cum during this sexploit?"

"Four." I whispered into her neck and I mounted her, slipping easily into her tight backdoor.

"Un. I believe you will."

I could feel her moving as she flicked her magic button. I started fucking Mom's ass, grunting loudly with each thrust. Being up on her knees gave me room to grab her left tit and squeeze.

I looked to my left and saw Kat watching the proceedings. "Mommy did you like making love to Kat?" Uh. Oh.

"Oooo. Her muff is so soft. Ummm. She tastes sweet honey. You're lucky that you get to eat her anytime you want. Fffffmmm."

"What do you think Kat would do if she saw me doing you in the ass? Oh fuck. Mommy."

"Maybe she'd just sit on this pillow and put her snatch into my face to be eaten. Carlton!"

I glanced over to see Kat stripping off her clothes.

"Would you eat her? While I fucked your butt?"

Uh. Baby? Would you keep fucking my ass while I ate out your girlfriend's cunny?"

"Oh Mom. Yeah. Yeah I would."

Kat slipped easily onto the pillow and spread her pussy in front of Brenda's face.

"Mmmm." Mom said and slid her tongue into Kat's snatch.

"Oh that's so hot. Mom I'm gonna fill your ass with cum."

"But I've only had three orgasms. You told me I'd have four."

"I'm sure Kat will 69 you and give you at least one more."

"OK."

I sprayed mom's insides with as much semen as I could and then pulled out of her butt. She moved around and got Kat between her legs and I watched lazily as they ate each other to a moaning climax.

6

It was three weeks later, the day Kat hung up her phone after saying goodbye to her father. "He said OK as long as we rent the three bedroom condo in Hilo. Since he gets a discount at the store, he says he'll bring the food. We need to text him what we want him to get and he wants to pay if we go out to eat."

"Mom's excited. That place is right across from Carlsmith Park. Great place to snorkel or just hang out in the water. It's close to beautiful downtown Hilo too. Daddy's more comfortable with the three bedroom?"

"Yeah for appearances and just so no one feels uncomfortable."

"I wonder what each of us has in mind for sleeping arrangements. The only two of the four of us who haven't had sex with each other are Daddy and Mommy. Oh that sounded so strange when I said it out loud." I said.

Kat laughed. "Do you think that statement will be true after five days at this place?"

I looked into the distance with a speculative expression. "One never knows." I said.

Kat laughed again.

A week later, we drove to the condo in Hilo and Jack met us there. We loaded in all of our things and the food Jack had brought. Mom and Jack greeted each other warmly and with knowing smiles then we all got changed to go to the beach across the street. A couple of large beach bags with provisions accompanied us on our trek and we found a good spot to spread out.

Kat and mom had been keeping each other trimmed and mom looked good in her suit as did Kat. I noticed that Jack was checking out Mother's rack and she was looking at his well-muscled arms and legs. The two of them sat and got acquainted while Kat and I splashed around in the warm water. By the time we dripped our way back to the towels, the two were talking and laughing like old friends. We ate and sunned ourselves and generally had a nice time at the beach. We all decided that it was time to go out to dinner and went back to the condo to change.

Jack had put his suitcase in one of the room but Mom and Kat and I had all put our stuff in one of the other rooms. The third room stood vacant. While Jack went to change, the three of us all went to the other room and removed our swim suits. Seeing both of my girls naked in the same room had my dick hardening.

"Down boy." Kat said. "No time for that right now. Mommy will have to take care of that tonight after we get back. I'm pretty sure Daddy need Kit Kat in his bed tonight."

"Oh." Mom said.

We had a good time and a good meal at a place with a band playing. We all had a couple of drinks and Jack danced a couple of dances with Brenda while Kat and I hopped around the dance floor.

We could tell that the two older people were having fun. When they weren't dancing, they had their heads close at our table so they could hear each other over the noise of the place.

Kat and I went outside to catch the trade winds and cool off a bit. "Maybe I shouldn't have said that Daddy need's me tonight. Mommy seemed disappointed."

"I'll talk to Jack. We'll arrange something agreeable."

We were all tired out from the beach and the noisy place and returned to our temporary home. The two women took over one bathroom each and while Jack and I awaited our turn I spoke softly to him.

"I know Kat is going to be in your bed tonight but why don't you just eat her out until she comes and I'll do the same to mom. I think we can get them to switch after that and you can fuck my mother. I know that you're going to love those big tits of hers. Kat and I will have a good time listening to you two, then you'll hear me fucking your daughter."

Jack smiled and I could see his pants making a tent. "Brenda does have a very nice rack. I'll enjoy watching her titties bounce while I fuck her hard."

"Hey that's my Mommy you're talking about buster." We both laughed.

"Two men laughing." Mom said as she vacated one of the bathrooms, "That's usually not a good sign."

"Oh mom." I said. "Oh I need to pee."

"Oh sure. Avoid the subject."

"No really." I said and danced toward the door just as the other bathroom became open and Jack bolted toward it.

"Those boys are up to something." Mom told Kat.

"Oh good. They've been up to something with me before. Usually makes me cum."

"I've made you cum Kit Kat," Mom said and kissed my girlfriend soundly on the lips. Kat reached for Brenda's boob just as we both came out of the bathrooms.

"We'd better get them apart or there won't be anything left to eat." I said. The two separated and I led mom to our room as Kat followed Jack to theirs. Neither door got closed. Mostly what was heard was the sound of clothing being thrown away. Then there was the sound of two women sighing as two men nestled their faces against their pussies.

"Oh Carlton," mom moaned as I drilled my tongue into her core. "You love eating Mommy's pussy don't you? Um. Ah." Mom rubbed her cunt on my face and I fished between her cheeks for her hidden hole.

I couldn't hear much between my mother's thighs but I heard Kat ask, "Daddy, aren't you going to fuck me?"

Jack must have raised his face from her crotch. "Not yet Kit Kat. Daddy want to hear you cum. I like looking up between your titties and seeing that beautiful face you make when you cum."

"Oh honey, I can hear them." Mom said. "Jack's eating his baby girls' pussy while you lick mine. That's going to make me cum Carl. Un. Un. Oooooohbaby."

"Daddy. Oh my God. Deeper in my ass. Right there. Ooooooaaahmmmm fuck."

"That sounded nice." Mom said fairly loudly.

"Oh it was nice alright but Daddy needs to fuck now and I want Carl inside my cunt. Come over here Brenda. Daddy will take good care of you."

Mom ran her hands through my hair and then pulled me up from her crotch for a kiss. "I think we're trading. Did you two have anything to do with this?"

"What? Huh?"

That's what I thought. Well I guess I'm the only one without two partners. Looks like that will soon change." Mom kissed me again and headed for the other room. She and Kat met in the hall and hugged each other and kissed softly. "He's so ready for you Mommy."

"Thanks honey." Mom squeezed one of Kat's boobs.

Kat and I lay in bed. I was hard as a rock but we waited to hear what would transpire in Jack's room. Mom giggled and Jack said. "God Brenda your tits are so nice. I liked looking at you in your suit at the beach today. I almost got a boner right there."

sswillow
sswillow
290 Followers