Mother's Rack Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sswillow
sswillow
288 Followers

"Well it seems you have one right here." Jack groaned as my mother took his dick in hand. "I should suck you off. You must be so turned on from eating Kat out. I'm always so horny when I can taste her twat on my lips."

"Um. If you feel like sucking my cock I sure ain't gonna argue. Hearing you talk about licking Kat's sweet pussy. Oh yeah. Just like that. Your tits feel great. You're sucking me soooo good."

"Mmmmm. Mmmmhmm. Mmmm."

It appeared that my mother couldn't talk very coherently at the moment. I cupped Kats snatch and diddled her clit a bit.

"Oh Brenda. It's like your lips were made to go around my dick. Your tongue is so soft. Will you take my come in your mouth?

"Mmmmm. Mmmmmhmmm. Mmmm."

"Oh fuck that just. Oh Brenda. Cumming."

"Mmffff." We heard mom panting after swallowing Jack's load.

I rolled Kat onto her front and she stuffed a pillow under her belly so her pussy was in the perfect position for me to enter her from behind. "Oh Kat baby I need you so bad right now. My mom just blew your dad. Uh Mmm. Can it get any better than that?"

"You're hard as a rock. Did that turn you on as much as it did me? Daddy will be hard again listening to this. I think your mom's about to get way laid."

I pumped into Kat and we heard grunts and moans from the other room.

"They're getting it on already. Keep fucking me. Mommy and Daddy are fucking and the kids are fucking."

The only sounds in that condo for the next half hour or so were the sounds of passionate lovemaking. Rhythmic sounds of laboring beds and bodies. Soft cries and loud grunting. Heavy breathing and sighs. Finally fast and intense final thrusts and the cries of several people orgasming in their own times. Final kisses and then the sounds of satisfied people sleeping.

7

I was up first in the morning and I had coffee on when the other three staggered out of their rooms. It looked like Jack and I couldn't decide who to kiss good morning first.

Kat and my mother hugged each other and shared a wet kiss.

"Well...That was a fun night wasn't it everyone?"

A chorus of affirmative answers echoed through the house and Jack seemed to make a decision. He walked over to Brenda and hugged her to him, kissing her soundly gazing into her eyes he said, "It was very fun 'Mommy' it was very sensual listening to the kids making love at the same time we were."

Mom melted against him and I could see that this could last a good long time. "I'm famished. Lots of exercise does that to me. Do we cook or go out?"

"Oh.' said Kat, "we could go as the funky sex family. Carl we all smell. Too many showers before breakfast. Let's just cook something. Mommy and Daddy might need breakfast in bed though by the looks they're giving each other."

"We'll behave." Said Mom. "For now," kissing Jack again.

Eggs, toast, sausage, juice, more coffee. We had enough to tide us over and get us back to that beautiful beach park. The morning turned to early afternoon and we went to lunch back at the condo, then it seemed to be naptime since mom pulled Jack into 'their room' and closed the door.

"Well," I said, not to be outdone, I pulled a few strings on Kat's bikini and soon had her naked and sprawled on 'our bed'. I divested myself of what few clothes I had needed for a morning on the beach. I cuddled my girlfriend until something came up, then I fucked her slowly and quietly.

After we finished, we could hear Jack and Brenda talking in the other room. With their door closed we couldn't make out the words but they talked for quite a while as Kat and I dozed. Mom told me what was said, after we got home.

"Well I guess you'll have something to write about after this week." Mom said to Jack.

"That was supposed to be between Carl and me. Which story did he show you?"

The first one. About you taking your little girl's cherry. I liked it so much I took Carl to be with a bottle of lube and had him in my ass when Kat showed up and put her pussy in my face. I think I gave our kids a good time that morning.

"Yeah I got such good feedback on that on I decided to write a mother son story."

"Did you ever fuck your Mom?"

"No but I really wanted to. I sniffed and jerked off with her panties all the time. I found a good way to listen to my parents fuck. I usually had a pair of mom's dirty underpants and got off hard right when she did."

"I'm sorry you missed out on the pleasure of being on top of your mother and pumping her full of all the sperm you wasted into her underwear. Carl loves being on me and in me and giving me load after load of his cum."

"Oh Brenda, you're so nasty. I need to fuck you now, Mommy."

"Come here baby. Climb on top of Mommy and fuck her wet pussy. Your mother loves it when her son is inside her."

The sounds of conversation stopped from the other room and Kat and I listened as the sounds of sex took their place. It sounded like Mom and Jack were really going at it and I wondered what had gotten them so hot. I quit wondering and took Kat, trying for the same intensity that the parents were achieving.

sswillow
sswillow
288 Followers