Mother's Rack

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sswillow
sswillow
288 Followers

"Don't forget my ass. That's where your cock was when you went off wasn't it?"

"Yeah." I wiped up through her butt crack a few swipes.

"Make sure I'm clean honey."

"How?"

"Spread my cheeks apart and look at my asshole. Make sure there's none of your sperm in there."

I did as I was told and I gazed at her pucker for a minute.

"Like it? Have you pulled your dick thinking about fucking me there too?"

"Yes." I said quietly.

"Well we'll save that for another day I guess." She said and rolled over.

"Can I kiss your pussy Brenda?'

"Kiss my pussy? Why?

"I love your bush. It's so pretty and I can see your lips peeking out."

My mother spread her legs and I leaned down to kiss her crotch. I smelled the strong smell of the hole I had just had my cock balls deep in. I sniffed her pussy. Another fantasy fulfilled. My tongue slipped into the dense hair of her bush and sought out her clit.

"I don't think I can come again Carl. Honey, I'm pretty sensitive right now."

"Just let me stay here for a few Brenda. You smell so pretty from down here."

"You say the nicest things honey. I don't think I can deny you anything." Her hips started rocking as I kissed her and made audible sniffing sounds.

4

There was no closing the door that we had opened that morning so we didn't. Any time that it was just the two of us in the house with some time without Dad, we were doing nasty things to each other.

I'd come out of my room in the morning after dad had gone off to work and Mom would be sitting in one of the kitchen chairs with her robe open. Her rack on display in some diaphanous nighty. Her nips on high beam. She'd lick her lips as I walked up to her, my boner pushing the front of my boxers out in a tight tent.

Mom would fish out my cock and take me into her mouth. With my hand on the back of her head I'd pump into her hot mouth.

"Oh Brenda, you suck your son's cock so good. Your tongue is so soft and wet. Can you take my whole dick? Oh that's it. I love to feel your throat around my cock head. Are you ready for my cream to go with your coffee?"

"Hmmmm. Mmmmm." Mom said around the root of my penis.

"OK here it comes. I know you'll swallow it all. Aaahng."

My come streamed into her mouth and her cheeks bulged. When the last spurts ended Mom opened her mouth to show me a big gob of semen on her tongue. She let it almost drip off and then slurped it up and I saw her swallow a couple of times. Mom picked up her coffee cup and took a swig.

"Mmm. Cream and coffee.

I put my hands under her arms and lifted her from her chair, turning her around and lifted her to sit on the table. I took her chair and sat in front of her as she lifted her transparent nightie, spreading for me.

I sniffed at my breakfast and then dove right in. Mom's pussy lips were already puffed out from her pubic hair and there was Dewey moisture evident on them. That juice was what I was seeking. I licked it and sucked at it and ate it then probed deeper for more.

"Carlton what are you doing to me?'

"I'm eating you out Brenda. You need your pussy eaten at least once a day don't you?"

Mom laid back onto her elbows but kept watching my ministrations to her crotch. Her hips rocked and she pushed her pussy onto my mouth. I felt her fingers running through my hair and then she just held the back of my head.

"Uh. Yes. Yes that's it. Right there. You know how to make Mommy cum. You really know how. Ung. Uh. Cumming. Oooooh."

My mother let herself fall back onto the table and lay there panting. A little of her cum dripped onto the table and I saw her pussy twitch and contract.

"Wow Mom that's beautiful. I love watching your pussy twitch like that."

"You can see it anytime you make me cum like that son. Wow. That was a good one."

"I may need some real food now mom. As much juice as I sucked out of you this morning, I'm still a bit hungry."

"Me too. Even with your big load of sperm in my belly, I could eat."

We busied ourselves cooking up sausage and making toast and scrambling eggs. As we ate mom teased her bare toes up and down my calves.

"What are you doing?"

Mom stuck her fork into the end of a sausage link and held it straight up. "Remember when you put your sausage in my crack and sprayed come all over me?" She ran her foot higher and touched my knee. "You got a good look at my asshole when you were cleaning up your mess?"

"Mmm." I said around a bite of toast and eggs.

"Your fathers meeting is tomorrow night. I'm going to go get some KY jelly at the pharmacy today. I want to take you in my ass. You think we should?"

I washed a lump of food down with some coffee.

"Oh yes Brenda. I think we should have anal sex tomorrow night. I love your butt mom. I need to love it properly."

"You'll have to be gentle though. I've never taken a back door delivery before. I want to give you that gift though."

"I'll go easy Mom. Probably won't last too long either. I bet your butthole is even tighter than your pussy."

"That's OK honey. I think butt fucking is supposed to be kind of a quickie. It will be a special treat for us both."

5

The rest of that day and all day the next day we held off. Sort of. When we could we'd steal a kiss and I would explore Mom's rack a bit. There was a little grinding of her snatch on the bulge she was making spring up in my pants. She went out during the day and came back with a small bag. She gave me a glimpse of the box that held the tube of KY. I thought about her face down on the bed with a pillow under her belly waiting for me to slide my dick carefully into her rectum. It was torture.

Finally Dad got dressed for his meeting and left after a couple of drinks. We knew that the meeting didn't last too late but he usually went out drinking with his lodge brothers after the meeting. We knew that we had until midnight or later to take our pleasure with each other.

As soon as the door closed and he drove away, we were in my room stripping off each other's clothes. The KY was out of the bag and open in my night stand. Mom had brought an extra pillow from her room and placed it on the middle of my bed about where she would lay her middle across it. First though she bent at the waist and put her hands on the bed.

"Lube up my butthole honey. Get me ready for your cock."

Squeezing a gob out of the tube, I let it warm on my fingers for a minute before putting my hand to my mother's ass. I rubbed the lube gently up her crack and then touched her puckered sphincter. I felt it pulse and thought that it was caused by her excitement. As my digit penetrated her asshole my mother moaned.

"Oh Honey, you want to fuck your mother in the ass? You want to come all the way up in there? My cunt is throbbing just thinking about what you're about to do to me."

"Fuck Mom you're gonna make me come in my pants if you keep talking like that."

Mom slid up onto my bad and positioned the pillow under her. Her shiny hole winked up at me and my cock throbbed in anticipation. "Lube your dick up good Carl so you can stick it right in."

"Oh fuck I growled," slathering KY on my dick until it shined.

"Here I come Mommy." I got on the bed between my mother's widely spread legs and hot dogged her for a minute. Then I reached down and aimed my prong at her pucker.

The head popped in and my mother moaned. "Is it OK?" I asked her.

"Oh. Oh yeah. I need to touch myself while you work yourself into my butt."

"Do it Mom. Finger your button while I take your backdoor."

"Dirty boy. Ung. Oh. Shit. You feel so big back there. Am I tight for you?"

"Un. UN. Un." I panted as I worked inch after inch into my mom's asshole.

"Oh Baby you're fucking me in the ass aren't you?"

"Brenda. It's so tight in there. Are you friggin' yourself?"

"Yeah honey. Almost there for my first one. Oh Fuck. Mommy's cumming. Mommy's cumming. Ooooooh."

I started fucking her ass a bit faster and she was pushing her butt back to me to get more cock.

Holding her hips and jabbing into her fast I heard her come again and felt her tighten around me.

Not even trying to hold back I groaned. "Oh Mommy I'm cumming in your ass. Oh Fuck. I never. Ung. Ung."

"Honey that was beautiful. I loved having such a close connection with you. You sounded so nice when you were having your climax into me. Do you feel good Carlton?"

I was laying on her back still panting. "Mom. Brenda. I love you sooo much." My cock slipped out of her butt and I rolled to my back beside her. She rolled off the pillow and tossed it to the floor. She cuddled into me with her arm across my chest, feeling my pounding heart.

Then we heard a pounding on the door.

6

As the two local cops walked slowly away from our front door, we stood in stunned silence. Mom had thrown on her robe quickly as the knocking had continued. I had put on a pair of pants from the floor and a T shirt. We had both stood barefooted in the front hallway as the Sargent had told us that Steven Planter, my father, had been killed by a drunk driver. Surprising enough that the drunk that killed him had not been him. We said that as soon as we could get dressed that we would come and identify his body.

Still sweaty from our anal romp, now we had to hit reality running. We were able to identify him and we both walked away in shock.

There were so many details to attend to over the next week or so that neither my mother nor I gave much thought to sex. The biggest surprise was that as worthless as my dad had seemed drinking and falling asleep every night, he had set us up well in the event of his demise. Then there was the masonic temple. They had a fund that made a onetime payout to widows and dependents.

The worthless drunk who had plowed into him and lived to tell the tale was not worthless in regards to money. His lawyers came up with a settlement number that our lawyer told us to take before they came to their senses.

We had won the fucking lottery. We had each other all to ourselves and we could move and start a new life anywhere.

Once that realization sunk in I took Mom to my parent's room and fucked her in their bed until we could barely walk.

"It's so good to be filled with your cum again honey. You gave me the nicest orgasm just now and feeling your dick swell in me and then explode all of your hot cum into me. Ah. Love you Carl."

"Love you too Brenda."

She sat up and her tits bounced prettily. "Why don't we move to Hawaii?"

I reached up and squeezed one of her boobs. "We could just be naked all the time if we lived there. Sit around on the beach. Make love in the back yard."

"Yes." She said. "Let's make that happen. No one will know us there, they'll just think that I'm a lucky old lady with a cute young stud lover."

"They won't think you're old and if we get those tits nice and tan and maybe trim in that bush, you'll look great in a topless bikini."

"Carl, you've seen my ass. You've had your dick all the way in my ass. You know there is no way that my ass is fitting in a bikini."

"OK naked all the time it is. Imagine how often we'll fuck if you and I are bare assed naked around each other all the time."

"I can see that that appeals to you," she said stroking my cock. "You only got to fuck my ass once before all that stuff with your father happened. Do we even remember where that KY is?"

"In my room, I'll be right back." She was laughing as I ran to my room. Boner bouncing.

When I returned to 'our' room, mom was on her tummy with her ass in the air. "Come and butt fuck your mother honey. Sorry we didn't get to glow after our first one. I'm not answering the door this time."

I lubed up my mom's ass and my dick and snuggled in behind her. She reached back and guided me into her channel, grunting as I penetrated her secret hole.

"Ung. Fuck. Yes. Give it to me Carlton."

"Oh Brenda. Uh. Uh. Oh. Fuck."

"Yes. Fuck my ass honey. Let me get to my clit. Oh that's it. That's the stuff. Feels so gooood."

"Uh. Think they'll, Uh, Kick us off the beach, Oh, for this."

"Fuck. I'll buy us, Oh, our own, Shit, private beach. Cumming now honey. Mmmm."

I picked up the pace and fucked her ass for ten more fast strokes and then moaned my own orgasm into her ass.

"I hope that wasn't just a fantasy." I whispered into her neck as I lay across her back. I felt her ass cheeks flex into my groin and I pulled my cock out slowly.

"No baby I think we can own a nice place with a private beach. I think I want to feel you in my ass while I'm on all fours in the sand. Oh we're going to have so much fun."

sswillow
sswillow
288 Followers
12