All Comments on 'Mother's Remedy Ch. 01'

by Hells_Bells

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
Kiltie01Kiltie01almost 8 years ago
Short and sweet

Reminds me of when my big sis did the same to me

happymuffinhappymuffinalmost 8 years ago
wow that was awsome

Please make more of this more of mom and son and please but in the Nanna and Brother story and let the family fuck each other

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 8 years ago

Nice start but a little short.

Ian ShergoldIan Shergoldalmost 8 years ago
A story with promise...

A very well written start to the story.

I look forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Not bad

At least a bj if not length ***

TSreaderTSreaderalmost 8 years ago
Yummy

A delightful beginning! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Good flight

What a lovely short story, well done, more please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Last I'll read, from this author!

Though the usual 'crowd' of dolts (who only require that a story have a mother and her son in some sort of sexual conduct, to make it "awesome") have registered their effusive praise for this pathetic piece of tripe, I take a different view. There is nothing at all, here, that qualifies as "awesome". The author presents us with yet another go-round of an already over-used trope: mother gives son a hand-job under blankets, in the half-empty first class section of an airliner. The sad thing is that he hasn't managed to make it even half as 'hot' as any of the previous occurrences of such a scene, and so it comes off as a real "yawn".

Beyond that, there are other inconsistencies. Initially, Tom (the son) is planning on a trip to Orlando with his best friend. Somehow, the friend disappears (or, perhaps, he's stuck back in "coach" seating) in favor of Fay (Tom's mom) who just happens to be able to combine her accompaniment of her son with a business trip.

And then, there's the idea that the first-class cabin is "half-empty". This rarely occurs on trans-oceanic flights, these days. Folks who'd be willing to endure 2 or 3 hours in cramped "coach" seating will upgrade, when looking at a 5- or 6-hour flight, so the seats are usually filled.

Next, we're "treated" to Fay's sickening insistence that Tom address her as "Mummy" rather than simply "Mum". Teenage boys stop saying "Mommy" ("Mummy") when they hit age 10 to 12, because the former reference is viewed by them as being quite childish, and they wish to be seen as being "grown up".

Finally, the author reveals his/her TRUE level of intelligence by insisting that his horny travelers are headed for "Disneyland" (which is located in Anaheim, California) rather than Walt Disney World - the correct name of "The House of Mouse" in Orlando. He'd have only had to spend thirty seconds on Google, querying "List of Disney theme parks" to get the facts straight.

KnightlyKnightlyalmost 8 years ago
Good start

to the story. Can't wait for ch. 2. Another go on the plane? Maybe oral? Will they share a room in Orlando?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
its ok

But why not post a story more believable along the lines of how most real incest begins ...At home. With an accidental brushing across a sister or mothers ass in the bathroom or laundry room. Any number of incidents that happen during living together , that's where it starts 99% of the time and that's what makes a story become real . Then take It to Disney world.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
At last

Well written without the usual plethora of dirty talk which fills in for lack of vocabulary.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Not Good At All

This does not even qualify as a wank piece. Please post nothing more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

If this is the start of their new relationship keep writing.

onlyfictiononlyfictionalmost 8 years ago
I am stunned...

...by the negative comments. It's a warm and fun story...or at least the beginning of one. The grammar was solid, the dialog was fine. Was the story unrealistic? I think nearly all of our stories in this section of this site are unrealistic.

Hells_Bells, please do not let haters (especially not anonymous haters) stop you. Keep writing! I for one will be happy to see what comes next.

O.F.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
agree...

with https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=1749767 - this is a very good tale - well worth the read.

thebestpussythebestpussyalmost 8 years ago
Wet Pussy

Your story made my pussy so wet

shagalotshagalotalmost 8 years ago
5 Stars

Very good 1st attempt at a story , i will be looking forward to the next chapter , i have added you to my favourite list in the hope i do not miss the next instalment .

BAD BOY BILLBAD BOY BILLalmost 8 years ago
Jack That Motherfucker Off..

Good ol' mom whacks the boy to relax.. Then eats his creamy nut off her hand.. Goooooooo Girl..

Pedro693Pedro693almost 8 years ago
Entertainoing First Story

A very entertaining first story, hope to see more in the near future, and don't pay any attention to the trolls who can't put a tag to thier post other than Anoun!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Ms. Hells_Bells is admittedly a "fairly dirty minded" female, which is

very good news right there. This is her first contribution, and it's more good news that we have lots more excellent stories to look forward to. Fay's 18 year old kid Tom's a nervous wreck on his first flight and his mom's got to calm him down. She remembers what her own mom did to alleviate her brother Pete's attack of the nerves. She gave her boy a firm motherly handjob, Pete blew his young balls and calmed right down. So Fay sticks her hand down the front of her kid's pants and applies her skilled motherly hand to his fat young cock. Tom's young mind is overwhelmed, he's wild with lust, he unloads his balls and gives his mommy her reward--he splatters his semen all over her busy hand. Just goes to show, a mother will always do what's got to be done for the wellbeing of her children, especially her male child. But Fay is a sly mommy. Handling Tom's boy stuff makes her motherly cunt tingle, and she sneaks a taste of her boy's splatter--yum! real tangy! Her young son's semen is now her favorite flavor. Lucky for her, Tom's got plenty more where that came from!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Fun story

A mother's helping hand is very effective in improving lad's attitude and behavior. Using this technique has proven benecial in many situations.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
slight correction

Good story but just to make a slight correction, Disney World is in Florida, outside Orlando, whereas Disneyland is in California.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great story

Check back nearly daily for part 2. Don't keep us waiting!

Drummer7Drummer73 months ago

We need more! :-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous