All Comments on 'Mother's Therapy Ch. 02'

by Pilot4029

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
The Doctor's getting what she wants

I hope that mum and son get what they need soon.

BillPorterBillPorterover 12 years ago
MUM ' S TRAINING !!!!

Mum is starting to get on with her training, of the seduction by her son. Let us hope that she takes to the training quickly, so they can start having sex before too long

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Whos training is anyway?

I see the title and have read the content. Thus far the mother is certainly being conditioned by the therapist through the son. Does it all end here or is there more?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

More, a lot more, and soon! This is really fabulous and already building into one hot story - easily on a par with 'Mothers Red Shoes'

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DR. DOES GOOD!

Hard to tell who is enjoying this the most, the doc..the mom..the son. Hell no!!ITS ME!!!!.NEXT CHAPT. READY YET??

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Brilliant Story

Keep on writing this series, it turns me on, wndering where it will go.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
There's a lot to like!

This story is full of interesting aspects such as a vary naughty therapist and a mother who encourages her son's advances but it is so full of simple mistakes that it detracts from the enjoyment of the premise. Please, take the time to re-read and edit...even a little would help! Gotta love the therapist though...very demanding woman...makes me want to seek help!

erotichearteroticheartover 12 years ago
Awesome

Great story and very very good at drawing you into it. you ended chapter two at a very high point leaving us at the want and desire of the next chapter. I hope its comming very soon i cant wait! Not only is doctor getting what she wants and helping the son but also helping the mother realize what she really wants and also what she isnt getting from home and neither is the doctor!

jane marwoodjane marwoodabout 12 years ago
Excellent 5*

I am going through the series. I will be voting.... but you already know my views, so I may not comment every time, but rest assured my thoughts are appreciative of your excellent writing.

kennyboy82kennyboy82almost 12 years ago
5 * - But aren't all your stories worthy of 5 stars?

Another Red Hot story of Mother/Son lust, she craves her sons cock, and she'll not be satisfied until it's buried deep in her hot snatch!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Idiotic crap!

A story have to be believable! Your crap is laughable and dangerous! A therapist who has sexual assaults with her underage son and sex with her patient is criminal and not exciting! That young man needs therapy and help and no devils!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

When it came to pussy-licking, young men were like dogs. Very little clue what they were doing but bags of enthusiasm. Her own son had been the same...

Tasty Story!!!

5 Stars

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a8 months ago

Dr. Monroe and mother appear to be not interested in mature young men with a mind, a sense of self, a sense of self-worth. Men who they can respect, trust, and accept as equals. It appears both women want to be worshiped for what they are, mothers; therefore, they want control. They are not interested in love. They fail to realize that life without love is only existing.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Mom should have been before the doctor and during a joint therapy. Family first for me in these stories

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPilot4029@Pilot4029
1103 Followers
I've a healthy interest in sex and writing - Literotica's perfect! I enjoy chatting to people, occasional role playing and discussing fantasies. Been here a while!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES