All Comments on 'Mother's Therapy Ch. 04'

by Pilot4029

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
*****

This series continues to both thrill and stimulate, well, it got me fuckin' hard - does that count?! More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Great to see this series continuing. An excellent turn on and looking forward to next chapter. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story! Keep writing man!

Keep writting man!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
*****

Just fabulous as always! You have a gift for this type of writing, long may it flourish.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

This has been one of your best series so far, certainly on a par with 'Mothers Red Shoes' - I just love it. You can understand why Carmen wants her big cocked son to publicly display his hard cock, she's proud of him and his big cock and wants other women to become jealous knowing that she's being royally fucked by such a huge weapon. Her cunt now rules her and she'll never be satisfied unless her son is unloading yet another vast quantity of potent jiz into her slut cunt. She's keen the Diane enjoys as much son cock as she does, it'll happen for sure. I do hope there's more of this to come.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

can't wait your next chapter. Eager to see the young son fully submit to two or more

mature women.

YamiBoyYamiBoyalmost 12 years ago
^__^

Good story. Nice work!

kennyboy82kennyboy82almost 12 years ago

We all desperately need the next chapter to this highly stimulating saga of Mum/son fuckfest - please oblige!!

OOAAOOAAover 11 years ago
Congratulations!!!!!!!

Excellent story!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
more!

Please continue the story...Love it! congrats!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
perfect

fantastic story front to back, you are a gifted writer, do any of the mums in your story actually use thier heels as sex toys on themselves?

Pilot4029Pilot4029about 11 years agoAuthor

Dear Anonymous

I'm not sure. I don't think so! Something to think about I expect...

buggiezbuggiezabout 11 years ago

hope to read next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

such a great story, why did you stop ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
YOU NEED TO GET OFF OF THE SUBMISSION/DOMINATION CRAP!

Is this all you know how to write?! If you're going to write these stories about son & mother, then you need to back off of the sub/dom stuff! What happened to you? THIS IS NOT LOVE, THIS IS SICK!

Pilot4029Pilot4029over 9 years agoAuthor
This is a Fantasy

Hi everyone

Why did I stop? Well comments like the one above don't help. If you don't think love exists in Domme/Sub relationships then you are utterly wrong. This is however a fantasy, my fantasy. Sorry if that's too twisted for you to contemplate. Move on and read another author. I don't get paid for doing this, I wasn't commissioned. I wanted to write a different take on Mom/Son stories and this is the path that aroused me most.

Take care

Pilot x

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Loved it

I love to read your stories. They're really well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Awww, Pilot please continue.

It's nice to see a Mom/Son femdom that actually started off relatively normal. Most of them have the mom do something extreme and treat the son like trash, or end up having him butt fucked. Hell I read one recently called Momma's Cock, which if not foe the good writing , would have been terrible. I was actually hoping the son would grow balls in that one. didn't happen.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 8 years ago

Seeing as it's been over three years since this was written, I don't anticipate chapter 5 any time soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
PLEASE CONTINUE

You are on of the most gifted writters here and certainly the master of momdom stories. Please don't give up because of a silly comment and finish this great story!!

animal99animal99over 8 years ago

Pilot-

I rreally enjoyed your storry (all four chapters) and I'm sorry you've gotten ANY negative comments. I don't often read dom/sub mom-son stories because they go way over my limit of light dom stuff. I therefore don't expect you'd satisfy everyone's tastes because we're all different in our tastes and limits, and the comments reflect that.

I enjoyed your writings and I hope to read more from you, even if what you choose to write isn't a continuation of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Someone else should pick and continue this abandoned story?

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a9 months ago

For a dom/subrelationship to work, three things are required, to wit: (1) Trust must exist; (2) Respect must be earned by willingness to please; and (3) Rules must apply to both. Both must follow rules. Dom and sub each have rules although separate and distinct, they must be followed. Finally, the Dom must love, treasure and respect the sub. I did not get the impression that the Doms in this story respected nor treasured their sub.

Celastrus_orbiculatusCelastrus_orbiculatus5 months ago

1) more please 2) sexy fun 3) Dr. makes them is a great riff. 4) i don't think the brand names add anything, but i might not be the audience for that

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPilot4029@Pilot4029
1109 Followers
I've a healthy interest in sex and writing - Literotica's perfect! I enjoy chatting to people, occasional role playing and discussing fantasies. Been here a while!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES