All Comments on 'Motivating Her Son Ch. 01'

by JoMaddox

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AlwaystabooAlwaystabooalmost 6 years ago
Tender story of love

Brings back beautiful memories of my mother finding my Penthouse Forums that featured incest. She was tender instead of mad which lead to a beautiful life for us.

rodavrodavalmost 6 years ago
Interesting and exciting

This could be a very interesting and exciting story. Please continue and hope more incest innuendos coming.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 6 years ago

I've always liked the mom motivating the son using sex type stories. Good start. Hopefully the next chapter will be super hot. Just FYI, you spell masturbate with a u, not an e.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wow. Kept me hard

I loved the story. It had me wishing I had a mom as beautiful as you sound. I really can't wait to read the next part to this exciting story. Maybe your mind will change and you'll get so wet and worked up that you'll let him fuck you... I'll be checking daily to see if you've posted a new story. But as far the morale behind the story, motivation is the key to good grades for sure 😉

live4thebjlive4thebjalmost 6 years ago
Seriously?

You are on a porn site and can't even spell masturbate correctly? You have it as masterbate. What is that?

*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Makes Sense

I love a story that makes sense and this story makes sense to get a son's grades to improve, Using sex to get his grades up is a great way to make a son work. I was in the same way with my grades and my mom, for some reason, bribed me with some type of sex. She allowed me to see her naked or in provocative positions and my grades began to get better. I would have a test and if I made a good grade, my mom would allow me to see her pussy and I would jack off. If the grade was not that good then there would be nothing.

mcfbridgemcfbridgealmost 6 years ago
Good Start

I've seen the comments about this plot being used several times before. That's true, but most stories have been told before. It's fine if you tell the story well, and you do. Ignore the trolls, they have no value. I am curious to see your next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Fun story

Some moms have been able to motivate sons in an unconventional manner. Improvements in grades, attitude and behavior are achieved often with just a helping hand and a little show.

JimjonkJimjonkalmost 6 years ago
Keep going

Sure, we've seen the plot before, but haven't we seen nearly everything on here?

Keep going, a well written story is always worth reading, in spite of the odd typo.

readinghypnosisreadinghypnosisalmost 6 years ago
Why...

does every woman in stories like this have to have 36DD's? She sounded attractive up to that point.

prop69prop69over 5 years ago
Great start. I love REWARD STORIES

Can't wait for the next chapter.

Maybe they can add some fucking

WhatsamatterUWhatsamatterUover 3 years ago

I'm a big fan of this genre. So far it's very good. 4 stars!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous