Motivating Her Son Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoMaddox
JoMaddox
1,880 Followers

"You have an idea...?"

"Yes. I have an idea...but I'm not going to tell you until we talk about a couple of other things."

Oh shit! She's finally going to have a fit...over catching him...beating his meat...!

"Darling...When I went into your room...and I saw you..."

"MOM!! I'm so sorry! It won't happen...ever again."

"Darling relax! I'm not mad at you at all. Its very normal for boys to masterbate. I guess its partly my fault, barging into your room like that and invading your privacy. But I heard you. I thought you were calling for me."

"MOMMM!! I'm so sorry...about that...I mean really really sorry."

"Can I ask you a question darling? Will you tell your mother the truth?"

"Sure mom."

"Now darling, remember I won't get mad at you, and I don't want to get you mad at me. But I want to know...when you masterbate, were you thinking of...me?"

Randy looks down, embarrassed beyond belief! He can't make eye contact.

"Randy darling , look me in the eyes and please tell me...do you think of me when you jack off?"

"Mom...oh...shit...YES! Yes...I do..."

There, it finally came out!

"Darling, your mom's not mad at you. You know its perfectly normal...for boys to masterbate fantasizing about their moms."

"Its normal?"

"Yes...earth to Randy! You sweetheart, are just normal!"

Brenda smiles at her young son, making sure he can see how the outline of her nipples stick out of the thin white top.

"So, my darling...do you think your mom...is HOT?"

"Mom...shit yes! you are so...fucking FINE! Sometimes I can't stand it anymore and I have to go and..."

"Jack off?"

"Yes! Jack off mom! There I said it...are you happy now?"

"Randy darling, don't get upset. Like I said...you are just a normal healthy boy with normal desires and fantasies. But now, there.s one more thing we have to talk about."

"Whats that mom?"

"Darling...I walked by your room this afternoon and your computer was on, so I went in to turn it off..."

SHIT...he left it on by mistake! SHIT!!...did she see...?

"Well, I saw...I saw a lot of things on your computer. I saw the websites you go on when you are on your computer..."

The poor teenager was embarrassed before, but now the shit is really going to hit the fan now!

"I saw you are a fan of sites where young boys fuck their mothers. I mean there was boysfuckingmoms.com. There was another called virginsonhornymom.com. And I see you really like one called Swedish Mommy."

"Mom...I mean..."

"Darling, don't get upset. Again its normal for boys to have...fantasies..."

"Mom...I guess I do...have fantasies...so fantasies mean I am normal, right?"

"Yes, baby...my baby boy is just a normal young boy who has the hots for his mom! You know I saw your file...of stories from that site Literotica. It seems that in all the stories the virgin boy fucks his mother. I see you have a special file of stories where the son fucks his mother in the...ass.!"

Shit...I guess she's seen EVERYTHING!

"And...one last thing...WHERE IN HELL did you get my file of nude pictures? Those were supposed to be destroyed a few years ago."

"Mom...I found a flash drive...in the attic..."

Brenda gives her boy a big smile. Randy is relieved. She doesn't seem too mad! Maybe just maybe this isn't going to be too bad. Maybe she'll only ground him for a month or so...

"So...do you like? Looking at my nude pictures?"

"Yes...mom...sorry...but...you are so...hot I can't stand it..."

"Baby, you know those were taken years ago. I was a lot younger. And you want to know something?"

"Sure mom..."

"So you think I looked good in those pictures? Well, you know since the divorce, I got my breasts enlarged...and...well...lets just say I think I look a lot better now than I did in those pictures!"

The hot blonde mother stands up, spreads her legs a bit and rubs her hands over her tits.

"Better? You mean...your breasts are bigger now...and...?"

"Lets just say...yes better! Since the divorce I have been working with Andre at the gym. He's got me on this new program...where my diet has changed and my workouts are a lot more intense. As a result I have very little body fat...its all muscle...!"

Brenda turns around displaying her tiny ass to her son...he can see the outline of her tiny round asscheeks through her little shorts.

"And baby...I really try to spend a lot of time...doing glute exercises. I want my ass to look good. You like my butt baby?"

"Mom...yes...I do...I like your tits...and your butt...and everything..."

She stands right in front of him and looks at her son sitting on the couch. Its time for her to pop the question...might as well get all the cards on the table...

"Randy darling...so you think your mom is hot? I really HAVE to know the answer to this. I want you to tell me the honest truth here. Do you fantasize...about FUCKING me?"

Randy looks down, not knowing exactly what to say. He's afraid that if he told her exactly what he thinks about...

"Its okay darling. Its perfectly fine if you fantasized about fucking me. In fact, I would probably be disappointed if you weren't interested. I'm sure you know that lately I have been spending a lot more time at the gym. I do that because I want to look good, really good for my boy."

"Mom? I mean...do you ever...think about..."

"Baby...I know I have asked you a lot of questions that you are...embarrassed about. So, I think its only fair if I told you some things about me."

"Mom, you don't have to tell me anything if you don't want to."

"I know that darling. But I have to tell you. Your mom has fantasies, just like you do! Your mom masterbates every night, just like you too! I know that you have been into my bedroom, going through my panty drawer. I even saw dried cum on some of them! So I know that you have been looking at my things. I know that you've seen my dildo."

"I'm really sorry...I never wanted to invade your privacy."

"Darling, you know what? When I saw your dried semen on my favorite panties, I actually got turned on a whole bunch! It made me all wet inside. It made me almost wish...that you could watch me masterbate!"

"Mom, I never knew, that you... had fantasies about..."

"You know, that since the divorce I'm becoming more and more attracted to teenage boys. In fact awhile ago I even had fantasies about a couple of your friends."

"My friends? Who?"

"Well, Peter and Jason for starters. Remember the picnic last summer? Well, Jason got me alone, told me he wanted to fuck me and tried to kiss me. I pushed him away, but afterwards I wondered how it would have been...if he fucked me."

"Wow..."

"Darling, I know I am a flirt. I love young boys, and like to push their buttons. I try to imagine all those young boys at school, beating their meat every night, fantasizing about fucking me. But in the last few weeks I'm starting to realize that those boys...don't begin to compare to the wonderful young boy I have right here at home."

"You mean...you think of ME when you...?"

"True confession darling. Its true that I fantasize about you FUCKING ME...all the time! And when I masterbate...it's YOUR cock inside me instead of that rubber dildo! "

Randy is shocked to hear his sexy mom spill her guts like this! His hard young cock is soaking the front of his jeans.

"And you know, I saw your file of stories from that website Literotica. In fact I read a bunch of them. I really liked the one where the virgin son finally fucked his mom on the beach. I got so horny reading it, I had to go back to my room, and lets say I gave my dildo quite a workout."

"Mom, if you like those stories , there's hundreds more like it out there."

"I went to that website and found out where those stories are. I think my dildo will be very very busy from now on!"

"Shit mom, I never realized that you are horny all the time. Just like me I guess?"

"Well, I know now that you want more than anything to get into my panties! And I totally feel the same way. I want you...to get my panties off and fuck me senseless! But I have some bad news for you baby. I guess its bad news for both of us. The two of us can NEVER have intercourse! Its never gonna happen! I mean a boy fucking his mother, its INCEST! And incest between a mother and her son is wrong."

"Mom, I know that. I just thought that maybe...we could..."

"Darling...my baby boy, I mean this. We can NEVER fuck! WE just can't. But that doesn't mean that the two of us couldn't have some really naughty fun together...!!"

'Mom, naughty...FUN?? You mean that we could...I mean what? What are you talking about?"

"Well, lets go back to an hour ago. Remember your school grades are in the toilet and we were wondering how you could get your grades up? I have an idea...and if you buy into what I'm proposing here...lets say I just might become...NAUGHTY!!"

"You have an idea...?"

"Okay here goes. When is your next test at school?"

"I have a history quiz tomorrow morning."

"And, have you studied for it?"

"No."

"I thought so. So how's this sound? You go march to your room right after dinner. And NO COMPUTER!! You bury your head in that history book! And, lets agree that if you get at least a C tomorrow, your mother will have a little naughty reward waiting for you."

"Naughty reward?"

"Okay. Lets start small and see how it goes. Lets say you get at least a C tomorrow and your mother will let you see her new tits! You know I had this surgery a couple years ago and I've never let anyone see them yet!"

"Mom, you would take off your top and let me? See them?"

"Yes...see them! Nipples and all! And not just a quick peek either! You can stare at them and enjoy them for as long as you like!"

"Mom!! You know I've always wondered what your new tits look like."

"So, buster, I see its getting to be dinnertime. I'll go fix something and after dinner you run upstairs..."

"And mom, bury my head in that history book! Sounds good to me."

"Okay...now give your mom a kiss to seal our deal."

Randy gives his blonde mother a little kiss on the lips. Brenda was hoping for something a bit more intense! But maybe tomorrow! Lets see how the horny teenager does on his history test!

JoMaddox
JoMaddox
1,880 Followers
12