Motivating Her Son Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoMaddox
JoMaddox
1,872 Followers

Brenda starts undressing and walks to the bathroom.

"Baby, I'm gonna take a shower. Wanna join me?"

"Shit mom! What do you think?"

It takes the horny boy a split second to get out of his sweaty clothes. After a long day, the graduation ceremony and the long boring plane ride, the horny teenager has been dying all day to get his hands on his sexy mother! The long hot shower seems to rejuvenate them for what will be hopefully a long night ahead. They kiss, as she washes his young cum filled balls and cock. She drops to her knees and grabs his big young pecker.

"Gonna give my baby boy his first graduation present."

The hungry blonde mother sucks her teenage son, but the hot blonde mother stops after a minute as she knows her young boy can't last too much longer. She knows that if she lets him cum in her mouth he will last a lot longer when he has his first virgin fuck, but somehow she decides its best to stop right now. The horny blonde mother wants her baby boy to empty his virgin load inside her hungry cunt.

"Baby, mommy's gonna stop. I want your cum in my cunt tonight. Not in my mouth. Is that okay?"

"Sure mom."

"Now, go ahead and wash your mother's body. It's been a long day and I want to be all clean for my baby boys first fuck."

They step out of the shower and start drying each other off. Randy's cock was still inflamed and precum was running out of the pink pisshole. Brenda was careful not to stimulate him too much, not wanting him to explode in the bathroom. She had known by now that a glass of wine with dinner will help calm her young boy down. Suddenly they hear the doorbell. Its room service. They quickly donned their short bathrobes.

The delivery boy was a good looking dark haired boy who looked a bit older that any of the other boys she has seen so far. He was maybe in his mid 20's. His slim figure and washboard abs told Brenda that this boy definitely worked out a lot. Brenda thought for a minute that a few months ago she would have jumped his bones. The boy spoke in a heavy accent.

"Hi you two. I'm Gary from Denmark. I hope I wasn't interrupting anything."

"No you weren't. We just got out of the shower."

" I'm actually Helen's younger son. Here is your dinner. Hope everything looks good to you."

The food came on a huge cart. Their meals looked like they were prepared at a 5 star restaurant.

"They look great. It's been a long day and we are both famished."

"Room service forgot to write down if you wanted a bottle of red wine or white. So if it's okay we bought a bottle of both."

"That sounds great."

"And my mother and I have something here that Randy might want to use, later on."

He hands the teenager a packet which obviously contains a couple of pills.

"These are viagra. Most of the boys here at the resort find them useful, to keep up with their mothers."

They sit down for dinner, wanting to eat before the food gets cold.

"Baby, I'm sorry. I must look awful. My hair is still wet and my make up is a mess. I wanted to look good for our first meal here."

"Shit mom, you look incredible. You always look incredible."

Brenda pours them a glass of red. Hopefully the red wine will help Randy relax.

"Thank you baby. Lets propose a toast. To my boy...finally becoming a motherfucker!"

"Shit mom, you always know the right things to say!"

As they finish dinner Brenda pours herself a small refill and a half a glass for her boy. She notices that he seems a little more at ease. Perhaps the wine has helped soothe the nerves of the horny teenager.

"Baby, your mother is going to get ready for her boy. I brought something new that hopefully you are going to like. Go ahead and finish your wine and I will be out in a few minutes."

After many evenings with his gorgeous mother Randy knows the drill. But the teenager knows that tonight is going to be a lot different! In a few minutes he will finally get his horny cock inside her little cunt!

In a few minutes the door opens and the blonde mother steps out. Randy will never forget what his mother looks like!

The gorgeous blonde mother was wearing a very skimpy pair of white panties and a see thru white babydoll. Randy noticed that the little panties seemed to have some writing on the crotch. The white outfit offered a great contrast to her tanned toned body. Randy loved hearing the clip clop of the 5 inch white stiletto heels as she walked up to the bed. The blonde mother turned around and showed her son her ass. Her long slim tan legs looked a mile long and actually shone in the dimly lit bedroom. She gave her son a huge smile.

"You like baby? Your mother look good? MMMMM!! I can tell that someone down there is ready!"

"Shit mom! You look so...fuckin unbelievable."

Brenda climbs into bed and crawls on top of the teenager. She straddles her son, rubbing her panty clad mound against his throbbing cock.

"Give mommy a big kiss."

They kiss, swapping tongues. As they make out the blonde mother guides her son's hands to her big fake tits, his hands rubbing both of her nipples. After a few minutes she guides his hands down to her ass. He plays with her ass as she grounds her horny mound harder against his horny cock.

"MMMMMM!! YOUR BIG COCK FEELS SO GOOD BABY! MOMMY LOVES IT!"

After a minute Brenda takes the see thru top off, then rolls off her boy and gets on her back. Her son gets on top of his mother.

"Panties...please...get my panties off!!"

Randy looks down at the tiny white panties and reads the inscription. The inscription says May 20, 2918. First fuck with mom."

"Mom?"

"You like? I ordered them on the internet. Now hurry...get the damn things off!"

The agitated teenager pulls his mothers panties off, and Brenda spreads her legs wide.

"Now...come up here and fuck your mother."

The nervous teenager gets into position and Brenda guides his throbbing cock to the entrance of her womanhood.

"It's so big darling! Now go ahead and push...OH MY GODDD!!...YOUR DICK!! YOUR BIG FUCKKKIN DICK...BABY!! IT'S IN MEEEE!!"

The horny virgin boy has dreamed forever about this moment, but is blown away by how tight his mothers pussy is! The river of cunt juice flowing out of Brenda's horny pussy along with the precum oozing out of Randy's inflamed cockhead have managed to lubricate her tiny cunt for the massive invader. Randy can feel his mother's pussy involuntarily squeeze his throbbing dick, as if it is trying to milk his teenage dick.

"Mom! It so fuckin good mom! Mom, I'm gonna fuck you so hard...!!"

"NOW GO AHEAD BABY!! FUCK YOUR MOTHER...NOT TOO FAST...SLOWER!!...LET ME GET USED TO IT..."

The excited teenager slowly thrusts his virgin cock inside his mothers horny cunt. All of a sudden he can feel the familiar feeling...

"NO!! NOT NOW!!"

It wasn't supposed to happen this way!

"SHIT MOM!! NO!! I'M GONNA JIZZ!!"

"RANDY!! DARLING!! GO AHEAD!! LET IT GO!! LET IT ALL GO!! INSIDE MEEEE!"

Brenda locks lips with her son as he fills his mothers hungry cunt with an endless river of teenage sperm. Her tiny cunt seems to swallow every drop of her sons virgin seed before a tiny bit starts oozing out down her thigh and onto the bed.

"SHIT MOM!! NOOO! MOM!! I'M SORRY!! SO SORRY MOM!!"

"What's the matter darling?"

"MOM!! I JIZZED TOO FAST!! I NEVER REALLY FUCKED YOU BEFORE I JIZZED!! MOM!! I"M SORRY! YOU MUST THINK...I'M SUCH A LOUSY FUCK!!"

"Baby, that's okay baby! I know how much you needed that...we will do better next time..."

"MOM! It's just that I've been waiting for this forever, then we get here and all of the sex stuff here at the resort, then all of your nasty talk and I mean you looking so fucking fine! I mean, I guess I just got too excited...and Goddamit I nutted way too early! And then you telling me how much you wanted to get fucked...hard and all. Mom, I'm sorry I'm so lousy at fucking! You must really be disappointed!"

"BABY! I'M NOT DISAPPOINTED AT ALL! I know how excited you are and how excited I am too! To be honest, this is your first time and I kind of knew this might happen. And I'm not disappointed baby! Not at all! I'm actually flattered! Flattered that my baby boy finds his mother so hot he can't control himself!!"

Randy is still on top of his mother, his spent teenage cock still buried in his mothers tight hole. Brenda knows one thing about her son! It won't take him but a couple of minutes before he will get...

"Now..my baby boy...go ahead and fuck your mother again...really slowly...in and out...like that...YES!! I can feel it...start to get hard again!! YESSSS!"

Brenda can feel her baby boys cock come to life again like it has so many times before! Now her teenage son can fuck her till she won't be able to walk! Nothing like an excited teenager, she thinks.

"OHHH BABY!! OH GODDD!! YES!! MY BABY BOY IS HARD AGAIN!!"

The horny blonde mother is laying on her back in a pool of her sons virgin sperm and the wet feeling excites her. She looks at her young son straight in the eyes and smiles. Brenda decides to pull her legs back so that her legs are pinned backwards and her white stiletto heels are behind her head. The gorgeous blonde mother suddenly is glad that all of her gym workouts have made her so flexible. She is literally bent in two! Brenda thinks for a minute that it's too bad they didn't decide to turn those cameras on...she would have loved to see herself bent in to with her baby boy pounding her senseless!

"NOW!! BABY!! NOW!! FUCK THE LIVINNNN SHIT OUT OF YOUR MOTHER...!"

The teenager thrusts his dick inside his gorgeous blonde mother. Again her horny wet cunt seems to feel like it trying to milk his dick. He thrusts his hips a bit faster as his mother matches his rhythm. Soon mother and son find a perfect rhythm, almost like they have done this many times before. This is how it's supposed to happen!

"FUCK ME DARLING!! FUCK YOUR MOTHER!! NOWWWW! HARD!! REALLY HARD!! YES!! THAT'S IT BABY!! NOW PLEASE...GIVE IT TO ME GOOD!! GIVE MOMMY THAT BIG DICK!!"

The teenager thrusts hard inside his gorgeous mother literally trying to bury his dick as far as he possibly can. He can actually feel the tip of his dick hit her cervix. He knows he had hit the bottom of her hungry pole, driving his mother wild!

"SHIT DARLING!! YOU'VE HIT BOTTOM BABY!! HARDER!! HARDERRRR!!

For the first time in her life Brenda is getting fucked better than she ever knew possible! Her young son is fucking his mother as hard as he possibly can! Brenda suddenly has her first orgasm.

"FUCK ME DARLING! MOMMY"S GONNA CUM!! MOMMY'S GONNAAA CUMMMM!! AAAAIIIIEEEEE!! AAAAAAAAAAIIIEEEEEEEEE!"

The horny blonde mother's cunt squirts all over the bed enlarging the pool of love juice she was already laying in. She knows her baby boy is gonna cum any second...the horny blonde is already having another orgasm...

"MOM!! I'M GONNAAAA..."

"BABYYYY! YESSS!! CUMMMM!! IN MY BELLY!! CUM IN MOMMY'S BELLYYYYY! CUM INSIDE MOMMMYYYYY!!"

The teenager groans and buries his cock as far as he can inside his mother and holds it there hitting her cervix with a torrent of his jism.

Randy's groans and buries his teenage cock inside his gorgeous mother as far as he can and holds it there. He empties a second load of fresh white cock sauce deep inside her belly. The horny blonde can feel spurt after spurt hit her cervix, bringing her off again.

""MOMMMY'S CUMMMINNNNN AGAIN!! CUMMMINNNN FOR MY BABY BOY!! AAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEE!"

It's a good thing that the room is soundproofed! Benda's screams of pleasure fill the room. Slowly she can feel her son's cock deflate as it empties his load inside her. This is what she has always dreamed about!

"MOM!! SHIT!! I DID IT!! I FINALLY FUCKED YOU...AND YOU LIKED IT, DIDN'T YOU?"

"MMMMMMM!! Yes baby I loved it! You buried so much sperm so far inside me. Were you trying to get your mother pregnant?"

Shit! Was his mom going to get pregnant? Was she pissed at him for fucking her so deep?

Brenda smiles.

"Relax baby. I'm just teasing you! Your mother can't get pregnant. The doctor took care of that a few years ago. But I love the way you were trying!!"

"Mom? Was I...a good fuck?"

"Oh my God YES! I had fantasized for a long time about you fucking me and trust me the real thing is way way better! loved it and I want a lot lot more of your dick..."

Brenda woke up and realized that she had slept all night with her son spooning her. She could smell the intoxicating scent of dried teenage sperm. Brenda really didn't care if it was 6 am or 2 in the afternoon. All she cared about was her teenage son holding her against him. Her son had fucked her 3 more times, finally collapsing, finally wore out from a long day then from a full night of finally fucking his drop dead gorgeous mother.

The teenager had lost count of the times his sexy mother had screamed from one intense orgasm after another. Brenda lay there, not wanting to move and wake her sleeping son. He needs his sleep. After all he's going to have a long day ahead!

Brenda drifts off to sleep then after awhile feels her son move against her. He's awake! Brenda lay there against him.

"Good morning sleepy head! How do you feel...I mean yesterday was a big day for us!"

"Morning mom! Shit I slept like a rock! I mean...I think you might have wore me out!"

Brenda moves her ass against his cock, feel it slowly spring to life. God, nothing like a horny teenage boy, she thinks. And this one is all mine!

"You hungry for breakfast? Or...is there anything else you want right now?"

"Shit mom! I am hungry, but right now I think I want something else. I mean the way you are rubbing your ass against my dick...its like your ass is kind of asking me to fuck you."

"MMMM Baby! Get on your back and let your mother get on top of you. I want to give my baby boy his first good morning fuck."

The teenage boy lay there as his gorgeous blonde mother humped his teenage cock for almost ten minutes. He loved the way her big fake boobs shook as she humped her young son. Soon he emptied his first load of the day into her belly. Brenda wondered if her screams could be heard by anyone else. Hopefully the soundproofing works or her screams will wake everyone in the whole resort!

After breakfast they head out to the beach. Since the beach was clothing optional Brenda had decided what the hell, she'll never see any of these people again, so she decided to go totally naked. She had a little trouble convincing her shy boy to do the same but Brenda told him if his trunks stay on then her swimsuit will stay on too!

Mother and son held hands as they walked past several other couples. One mother was on top of her young son, slowly riding his cock. Another mother was on her back while her son was eating her out. Finally they found a place that seemed to offer them some privacy. They lay down on their beach towels and Brenda tells her son that they better oil each other really thoroughly as they don't want to burn. Randy starts on her gorgeous boobs before starting on the insides of her thighs.

"You really like rubbing oil on my boobs, don't you baby?"

"Shit mom, remember it was me finally getting to see your boobs that got us started. And besides this morning, when you were on top of me with my cock inside you...I mean the way your boobs shook when you fucked me...shit that was hot!"

"This place is something else, isn't it? I mean we just walked by a mother riding her son as well as another son eating his mother...all out here in public. I mean we hit the jackpot finding this place!"

"Mom, I mean of everything we've seen so far, I still think when we saw Billy Smith fuck his mom...I mean that was still the hottest thing I have ever seen."

"I totally agree baby. That was hot, especially because we both know Billy and his mother. You know, we are just laying here and we are both naked and oiled up...do you want to fuck your mother on the beach right now?"

"Mom, can...you...suck me instead?"

"MMMM! My baby boy wants to cum in his mommies mouth! YUMMMM!"

In a few minutes she will swallow his load, but some still escapes down her chin. Brenda promises do better but she tells the horny teenager she needs more practice!

After a week at the resort, the two of them are sitting out on their deck after a huge dinner. Both of them realize that they have become more than a mother and son. They are becoming lovers. Brenda knows that she loves her son way more than any mother can love her son. She knows that she has finally found the man she has always been looking for.

That evening the moon seems brighter than usual. The moonlight illuminates the entire beach. Its still very warm this evening and the temperature looks to stay warm all night. Brenda decides its a perfect time for a long walk on the beach with her son.

"Baby, lets go for a walk on the beach. I know if we can go far enough down the beach we can find a private spot."

Brenda packs a bag with a couple of beach towels, a bottle of wine and an opener. She had also gone to the drug store at the resort and picked up a special surprise for her son.

As they walk on the beach they notice a lot more sexual activity than before. The weather is warm, the waves crashing on the beach and the moonlight is too good to resist. They hear screaming off in the distance as some mother from somewhere is having her orgasm.

"Lets walk awhile. I want us to be totally alone."

"Sure mom. Sounds good to me."

"Darling, I hope you are having half as good a time as I am having."

"Shit yea mom! I mean...this has been the best! And remember, its all going on dad's credit card!"

"Darling, I feel so...glad to be here with you. This is just like the honeymoon I always wanted but never had."

"You mean, you and dad, no honeymoon?"

"No baby, your dad, never took me anywhere. His idea of romance was stick his dick in me once a month for five minutes then go off to the bar and drink all night with his buddies."

"Mom, I guess dad really was a shit."

"That's okay baby, because I am on the most wonderful honeymoon...with my big boy!"

They walk a bit more and see no one around.

"Here's a good spot. Looks like we can be totally alone out here. My baby boy is going to get some beach action!"

They spread out a huge bath towel. Brenda takes off her bikini and tells Randy to go ahead and get comfortable. Randy takes off his trunks and Brenda sees his big cock bouncing in the moonlight.

"Does that big dick of yours ever go down?"

"Not with you around mom!"

"MMMMM!!"

They kiss, a bit more intensely than usual. Randy notices that his mother is a bit more excited than usual. Probably the beach and all, he thinks. After making out for awhile, Brenda gets on her back and spreads her legs. The teenager goes down and finds his mothers swollen clit, . She humps her hips off the beach towel, as Randy desperately sucks her little nub until she screams.

"AAAAAAAAAIIIIEEEEEEEEE"

The blonde mother's horny cunt gushes fluid all over the beach towel. Randy has fucked his mother quite a bit in the last week but Randy notices his mother is acting a bit different. He gets on top of his spread mother and puts his cock at the entrance...starting to slowly push it in...until...

"NO BABY!! NOOO! NOT THIS WAY...I WANT ITTT..."

Brenda turns over and lays flat on her tummy. The backs of her long legs and tiny butt shine in the moonlight.

"BABY...GO INTO MOTHER'S PURSE...AND FIND THE TUBE OF GEL..."

Is this what he thinks it is? Is it finally going to happen?

The teenager fishes around and his hands are shaking when he realizes what the tube contains. Randy can make out in the moonlight that the gel is called "First Time."

"Baby, I bought that today at the store. Helen told me it really lubes up my ass...and also has something in it which is like a viagra for you. I guess all of the mothers here use it."

JoMaddox
JoMaddox
1,872 Followers