Motivating Her Son Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoMaddox
JoMaddox
1,879 Followers

Randy excitedly opens the tube and sees the clear cream ooze out.

"Go ahead darling, put some on your finger and put some in my butt! YES!! Like that! OOOHHHH its a little cold, but it seems really slippery!"

Randy smears more gel on his finger and works more of it into her tight little butthole.

"OOOOHHHH!! SHIT!! YES!! NOW BABY...TAKE A HUGE GOB AND SMEAR IT ALL OVER YOUR COCK!"

The teenager smears a big gob of the gel over the entire length of his dick, amazed at how slippery the gel is.

The gorgeous blonde mother is flat on her tummy, reaching back and opens her ass cheeks with both hands. The teenage boy can see deep inside his mothers tiny butthole!

"GO AHEAD BABY...GET ON TOP OF MOMMY...NOW...PUSH THE TIP IN...JUST A LITTLE!!. LIKE THAT...YES!! NOW STOP FOR A MINUTE AND LET ME GET USED TO IT..."

The teenager looks down and half of his cock is buried inside his mothers tight little ass.

"AM I DOING OKAY MOM? SO FAR?"

"YES BABY YES!! IT"S STARTING TO FEEL GOOD! NOW...PUSH A LITTLE MORE!! YES!!"

Randy feels her tight butt muscles squeezing his cock, as if it's trying to resist the invasion of his cock. In a second he suddenly feels her ass muscles totally relax as if inviting his dick inside her deeper.

"OOOOHHH SHIT!! YESSS!! NOW GO AHEAD AND PUSH IT IN ALL THE WAY!! YESSSSSS!!OHHH FUCKKKIN SHIT!! IT'S IN!! IN MY BUTT!! YOUR BIG FUCKING DICK!! IT FEELS REALLY GOOD...IN MY BUTT!! NOW GO AHEAD BABY...AND FUCK YOUR MOTHER'S BUTT SLOWLY!!"

The teenager slowly works his dick inside her little ass...slowly...in and out...this goes on for a couple of minutes...

"YES!! IN MOMMY'S BUTT!! NOW GO AHEAD BABY!! GO AHEAD AND FUCK MOMMY'S BUTT!! ...YESSS!! GO AHEAD AND POUND IT!! HARD!! HARDER!!"

The boy humps his hips driving his cock inside his mother ass, their sweaty bodies glistening in the moonlight.

"YES BABY!! YOU WANT THAT ASS BABY?? YOU WANT IT??? GO AHEAD BABY!! GET IT!! GET THAT ASS!!"

The teenager knows that this can't last too much longer. He's going to blow any second! He feels his orgasm starting to happen...he groans as he starts to unload inside his mother.

"Mom!! Your ass!! Your fuckkkin ass!!"

"GO AHEAD!! CUM BABY!! CUM IN MY ASS!! CUM IN MY BUTTHOLE!! CUMMMMM!!AAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! AAAAAAAIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

Brenda's screams can be heard for miles as her son fills her bowels with rope after rope of teenage sperm. She feels so much sperm shooting out that somehow it has to come out somewhere. But the tight seal of her little asshole has kept any of his young cock sauce to leave. The youngster finally collapses on top of his mother.

"Don't pull out darling...keep it in there for awhile..."

It takes more than a couple minutes for mother and son to catch their breath. The teenager still lays on top of his mother.

"Baby!! You did it!! You finally fucked your mother in the ass!! I know you've wanted it for a long long time! And...was it everything you thought it would be?"

"Shit mom!! I think I've died and gone to heaven."

"Me too baby! This is heaven...being with you...with your dick in my ass...! You know, I know I never want this to end, ever!"

"Mom, me too. I never want this to end."

"You know darling, I have an idea. If we both know that we never want this to end, we can do something about it."

"Whats that mom?"

"Well, maybe tomorrow...if you are okay with it...maybe we can go and check out the chapel."

JoMaddox
JoMaddox
1,879 Followers