Motivating My Man

Story Info
She trains her man to get what she wants.
2.8k words
3.9
140.3k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First let me tell you how about us. I love my husband Harry, and outside the bedroom I want him to have control and to provide for me. In the bedroom he WILL do as I say. I am not looking to dominate every part of his life only to motivate him to do what I want. (he he)

This has worked extremely well and I do this with sex.

It began several years ago when I was frustrated with our debt. He just kept spending money on recreation, you know a boat, wave runners, skiing etc. We were fighting one night and I told him I have had enough. He wasn't getting anymore of me until things changed. It had been over two weeks since we had made love when he asked "What was going on?" I told him "I am tired of you spending money and not taking care of my needs or caring about my feelings". "So I am not going to give you any sex until that changes."

He said he was sorry and gave me a line of crap I fell for and we had sex. I knew I shouldn't have. Damn it.

I thought about how he treated me when he wasn't getting any sex from me and I liked it. He was more attentive to me and much gentler. The best part was we were talking again. I did some research on line a came across a female domination article and her e-mail. Most of what I saw was extreme but after thinking about it, I thought maybe.....

I e-mailed her about my situation and she e-mailed back with some suggestions. The first thing I did was buy a chastity belt for him. Once I got it on him I knew he would be in my control.

When I received it, I set my plan into action. I asked him to take the kids to Mom and Dads to have a night alone. I would cook him dinner and we could discuss our future and how we would handle it. He was more than willing to agree. He worked that day, the kids where in school and I took the day off work.

I slept in got up around 10:30 AM. I ate breakfast and I took a long bath. It had been a long time that I had this much time to relax and have time to myself. It was wonderful. I am still in very good shape and have kept off most of the excess weight. With the exception of my hips and a few minor things, I like the way I look.

I have kept my pussy trimmed but not shaved, so I decided to shave it. What an exciting feeling. I looked clean and innocent but I felt naughty. I put my makeup on, did my hair and put on a g-string, thigh highs, a short skirt, tight top (no bra) and heels.

I didn't hear him come home for lunch. I was still in the bedroom getting. He didn't know that I stayed home. I was at the top of the stairs just ready to come down when I saw him take his food and go into his office. I waited for a minute to see why he was going into his office to eat. He was very adamant about not eating in the office because something could get spilled or something. He was almost obsessive about it.

Soon, I heard moans and groans. He was watching porn. I stood frozen in shock. Bastard. My feelings were hurt. I was just about to go and confront him when I heard what he was watching. I snuck into the bathroom which was as close to the office as I could get. It sounded like he was watching some type of domination clip. Sure enough, but it wasn't a female, it sounded like a gay man. Worse yet, it was a transsexual. As I listened I started getting turned on. I slid my panties off so I have easy access. I was already wet not even realizing it. This transsexual was making the guy suck his cock. He was telling him to deep throat it and then, drink his cum. I heard my husband masturbating as was I. I was getting ready to come when there was a knock at the door. It must have sacred the shit out of my husband because there was a lot of commotion.

I watched him hurry toward the door pulling up his pants and tucking in his shirt. It was the FedEx guy dropping something off. What luck, it was time for my husband to go back to work. So he grabbed his coat and brief case and left.

I was hot and creamy. So what's a girl to do? I went into his office and sat down at the computer. I put my feet up on his desk and continued to watch and masturbate. Oh was it good. I changed my plans as far as controlling Harry. I still had all afternoon.

At the suggestion of the e-mail from the dominatrix, I went to the adult book store. I bought hand cuffs, a couple of videos on domination, a strap on, cat o nine, tails, a short whip that was flat on one end, nipple clamps, a butt plug and some other items. The bill was over $350.00. I couldn't wait to get home to masturbate. I did it right there in the parking lot in broad day light. I can't believe how turned on I was.

I was set on dominating him. I got home and got things ready. Because I spent to much time at the adult book store, I didn't have time to cook dinner. So when Harry got home I thought its Friday night I don't have to do anything but put my plan into action.

I met him at the door seductively, kissing him and rubbing on him. I said follow me into the bedroom. We continued kissing passionately as we undressed. He told me to get up on the bed and get ready for him. I knew he was horny from this afternoon because he didn't cum so I complied.

Normally I would have been pissed off at his aggressive attitude, but I had other plans. I was already wet from masturbating twice today. So he slid right in. After a few minutes, I told him I wanted on top. It was hard for him because he had this big fat belly that he always says I'll get rid of it. That too was going to change.

As soon I got on top of him I reached under the pillow and hand cuffed him to the head board. It felt like such a victory, I stopped to look at him. His look was of excitement. I looked at him with a smart ass attitude and turned around on him and started doing him again while getting the leg restraints out and attaching them to him ankles.

He wasn't going any where nor could he get to me so I stopped and got off him. He was bewildered. I just looked at him coldly and stood next to the bed.

I told him I was home this afternoon while he was looking at porn. I took out the chastity belt and put it on him. I told him things were changing as of right now. I explained how it was going to happen – me in charge and him not. I told him depending how quickly he learned would be how quickly he would get the chastity belt off. He knew I was serious when I explained that the chastity belt had a remote and it would shock his cock and balls when he wasn't behaving.

I showed him how it worked by slowly increasing the intensity. He growled "ok, I'll do what ever you want'. "Good". I said. "I am going to untie you and you will come into the bathroom", I instructed. I told him to bend over the tub. He did reluctantly. The dominatrix told me I would need to clean him out if there was to be any anal play. So I got out the enema bag, a rubber glove, and some lube. I slide my finger in his butt. He was looser than I expected so I pulled out one and slide in two. He actually pushed back to get it in further. I slide them in and out a few more times when he started moaning I pulled them out. Then slide the end of the enema tube in his butt and released the tube lock. The water was warm but it still shocked him to have water rushing into his bowls. He was moving around as the water went in. he said he couldn't take it, he wanted me to stop. I told him to shut up unless I asked him to respond. I pushed down on the small of his back with all my weight as I held the nozzle in his butt.

After he took the bag I told him to lie there and hold it. I knew he wouldn't last long. I told him I was going out and when I return you had better have given yourself another enema and shaved your body from the neck down. He didn't say a word.

After a couple hours I returned home. He was just coming out of the bathroom. It was not a pretty sight. While he is still in good shape he has put on some weight. I told him he was going on a strict diet starting tomorrow and if he didn't follow it there would be sever punishment. I explained to him that he would not spend any more money with out my approval. He started arguing with me so I ordered him into the bedroom. He refused so I shocked him. He complied. This was so simple and satisfy.

I tied him to the bed face down. I got out the lube and squeezed out a glob on his ass crack and started massaging it into his hole. The first two fingers went in without much effort. The third was a bit more difficult, but I kept on pushing until his sphincter hit my third knuckle. Then I started massaging his prostate he was moaning and moaning. I had to be careful of my finger nails even though I had a rubber glove on. I kept massaging and feeling my way around, he was loosing. My arm was tiring so I took out my fingers and got out the butt plug. I lubed him up again and inserted the butt plug, hmmm shall we say not so tenderly. I pulled it back and forth several times then pushed it in as far as it would go and left it there.

The e-mail stated I should not just start beating him when spanked him but I should start slow and deliberate. I started spanking his ass with my hand then my other. It wasn't long before my hands started hurting. I then started biting his ass. After about a dozen good bites in I got out the cat o nines and the short whip. I would use the cat o nines to warm him up and the short whip to give him some nice welts. I would switch between them taking my time. He started crying. THAT turned me on. I really gave it to him then. It didn't take long for him to give in and just lay there and sob.

After I stopped spanking I scratched him with my finger nails a few times. Boy did he jump and scream. As I lessened the pressure of my finger nails to a light scratch, he stopped crying and started moaning and moving his ass back to my touch. I took hold of the plug and started moving it in little turns and thrusts. He started moaning more. I leaned close to his ear and whispered to him that I am going to fuck him in his ass. He said yessss. So I slowly pulled the plug out and slowly pushed it in a few times.

I untied him and told him to get my strap on out of the drawer I pointed to and to help me put it on. I was completely aroused which helped the dildo for me slide right in. He snapped the rest of the harness on me. It was then, when he was looking up from me on his knees, I told him to suck me. He looked at me then the fake cock in front of him and slowly opened him mouth. He gingerly sucked up and down for a few minutes when I took the back of his head and pushed slowly and deliberately to the back of his throat, just like he has done so many times to me. He must have gagged a dozen times before I was through.

It was time to fuck him. I pulled out his plug. Not having done this before I was careful not to fuck him with wild abandon. At least not right away. I went slowly but deliberately. He was barley moving not really comprehending what I was doing. After a few minutes I found how much of my cock he could handle and stared increasing my thrusting speed. He was actually pushing up to accept me. At this point I turned on the vibrating dildo that was in me and really went to town on him. I mean in him. ;) A few minutes later I started getting tired so I slowed and eventually stopped. I unbuttoned the plug and left it in him. I leaned back beside him. I was breathing heavy but I was still excited and wet. I started sliding my finger in my slit and over my clit. He turned his head my way to watch, it didn't take long for me to cum.

I rolled to him and snuggled the best I could covering us both. He whispered to see if I was going to untie him. I told him no, go to sleep. Just before I dosed off I heard the strap on slid out of him with a gushy sound and a long moan from him. I smiled.

Saturday morning to Harry asking me to untie so he could go to the bathroom. I told him yes and I told him to him to shower and shave. He was quite embarrassed so he quickly went into the bathroom. I told him he had 10 minutes and he had better be in the kitchen.

We had a long talk that day and things have changed. I have a loving and caring husband who treats me like a queen. About once a month I treat him like a queen, if you know what I mean.

I have a lot of fun tormenting him such as:

He is outside sales which makes it fun to do creative things like make him put things up his butt or I will make him lunch and send it with him with a note of how I want him to put things in his butt or tie or tuck his cock. Things I have put in him are 1" ball bearings (2-4 are fun), sponge toy (you squish it to get it in him but it goes back to its original size inside him – careful), butt plug, water balloon filled in him, golf balls, marbles in a condom, rubber balls. I make him come up with ideas also.

Other things I have done are; I had his cock pierced (the top of the head and a Prince Albert. I have stuck things like q-tips, small rubber tubing, and tubing for screen doors, nails and dandelion stems candy and plastic bb's inside his pee hole. I like chocolate and he does a lot for me so I reward him, and me, with a chocolate orgasm. I fill his urethra with Sixlettes candy, let them sit for about 10 minutes to get them warm and semi melted and mmmmmmmm.

I alter his punishments to include: tacks in his under wear, pine cone pieces in his underwear, Vicks all over his genitals, shaving, waxing, tucking his penis and balls, wear little girl under wear with the back cut out so his ass cheeks are pulled apart and exposed, spanking, biting, clothes pins on the skin of his cock, balls ass and asshole, piercing, electro stimuli.

There are a lot of ideas on the net. I would encourage a lot of communication between the partners. This ensures no permanent damage. Some training can be done by e-mail