All Comments on 'Motivating My Man'

by MissKitty33114

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Some more Litter from Miss Kitty

Its always nice to see how someone's mind works. I control him in the bedroom , he is in charge outside. then I had him peirced (Prince Albert no less), he now dresses aned wears a punishment chasity belt fulltime, I decided his weight would change and I decide how the money is spent (toys for me to use on him and no more outside recreation items for him). That does sound like wife in the bedroom and baby in diapers outside.

just what is his outside role besides bring home his paycheck in full and giving it to the wife. If both wre turned on by TV Tranny BDSM why would any male let her take total control o fhis life, such as it is. Maybe she should divorce him, keep him as a slave and find another hubby with a better income, self imiage and even more of a slave. But again, why would a goddess to be worshiped by any thing male want a husband anyway. Another woman would be what she needed for more punishment ideas.

I guess she is lucky she married a doormat. "outside the bedroom I want him to have control and to provide for me."

if that was my control outside the bedroom. my ex wife and I would be living in different states.

smy3thsmy3thalmost 18 years ago
Hot story

I haven't seen too many fdom stories written by females. This was hot. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Love Your Writing Style!

Realistic writing style! It seems to stem from real experience!

DmitryDmitryover 12 years ago
To MissKitty12345678 whatevere

Boy, I hope you are happy, because you have created a pussy. He was a small pussy before the "transformation" and now he is a BIG one. We all go through the life changing. His metamorphosis was unfortunate, since you have created a doll to play with and nothing else. GOOD LUCK.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Gone

That's what she gets from this crock. Kick her out and not gently. What a bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The thing that changed?

Was that she became a lonely divorced woman. Because no man would put up with being abused and humiliated. She's a bitch and now she's history. The end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nope Not Happening Unless..... Nope Not At All!

There are plenty of great fun things to do together as a married couple in the bedroom and most of the crap in this story ain't it. Mutual is the collective scheme, some back & forth as who's in charge but that's some sick shit.

If she wanted to fix his over spending, get him back into doing family and couple things kick his ass, take over the financials and then withhold the sex. This is way over the top but the writing was good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Her training?

He did that up close and personal with a knife. They never did find all her pieces.

That's what happens when you torture someone like she was torturing him. Payback is a bitch and she was one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
After she hurt him the first time?

He threw her out the front door and watched as she bounced into the gutter where she belonged. I hope she enjoyed her divorce. She earned it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wow! Such vitirol for such a nice story!

Some of you people!

Honestly, why do you read these stories if you hate everything about femdom? One thing you haters should try to understand; there are plenty of us out here, me for one, who would just love to find a woman who would treat us in this way. Bondage, discipline, sexual control, the woman's sexual needs to come first, and often, help with ones over weight condition. Etc., etc. God, I would love to find a woman who would do these things to me. Obviously, the husband in this story does not object, and probably likes it too.

Really this is a very nice little story for those of us who enjoy femdom, and it's not even close to anything one could call extreme. If I were to have anything to quibble about I would suggest that the transformation was a little quick. I would think that if similar events occur in real life, and I really hope they do, probably, a little more time is involved in the transformation from husband and wife to mistress ans slave. But then again, what do I know.

To Misskitty33144, if you are still here, which I doubt after all the vitriol you had to endure from the idiot commenters. I'd like to personally apologize for them and let you know that at least one submissive male liked, no, loved your story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous