All Comments on 'Motorbike Mistress'

by cruiser_2015

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
This was a lucky husband...

This was a lucky husband...Why? because when he began to neglect his wife for his bike and friends, he arrived home one day and found her naked alone in his bike waiting for him, instead of finding her fucking in his bike with another man (who knows, maybe one of his buddies...)! For his actions he deserved that! I think this was his first and only warning signal from his wife! I hope he understands it...2*

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 7 years ago
A motorbike?

In the USA, a motorbike is not a Harley. It's more like a bike-like contraption that has a motor. That image made anything sexy with a motorbike hard to imagine. If you Google it, you'll see that you can order them from Walmart. Google also shows English web sites where some motorbikes are manly machines. It's a language thing.

kimi1990kimi1990about 7 years ago
Explanation is in order

If you are British, you should say so, otherwise we will just assume you are writing on things about which you know nothing. Don't show up at a biker bar and ask someone if their "motorbike" is a Harley! A "motorbike" is a miniature motorcycle.

That being said, this is the best story posted today. The bar was not very high. Ah, but HDK, you have not seen my little niece in her motorbike in a bikini if you do not think it can possibly be sexy. In general, though, yes, something for kids.

This systech24 thing is getting out of hand! I fully expect to see graffiti on trains saying "Systech Lives," soon. So are urban legends born.

Ducky7Ducky7about 7 years ago
Great story

Loved it.

cruiser_2015cruiser_2015about 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thanks for the criticism. I should have asked my good wife to pose on my British made 1978 Norton Commando 850 twin which will beat any Harley into the ground. Over here "motorbike" means two wheels a tank between your thighs and a decent engine, distinct from kid's "mopeds" and "scooters"

gordo12gordo12about 7 years ago
Wrong category

1*

luedonluedonabout 7 years ago
The Norton is a motorbike

That other thing is a two-wheeled motorcar.

Don

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

How about all you whiners about motorbike or motorcycle fuck off and accept that different countries call things you call one name, by different names.

As for the story, best one today. 5*

nyc1975nyc1975about 7 years ago
Check your facts

Norton Commando production ceased in 1977. Hard to have a '78. The Harley-Davidson Roadster is a new for 2017 model. If you are going to impress by citing brands and models, do a little research. Otherwise, follow the lead of other authors on here and use generic terms.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
A husband and wife who love and fuck each other? Isn't that against the rules here?

Glad dysfunctional marriages are only the rule on this fucked up website. Your story was hot, and idyllic. Thanks for that.

EasypeterEasypeteralmost 6 years ago
Harley

My wife and I have a friend who has a Harley Davison tattoo on her lower ass cheek. A friend came over riding his HD . She wanted to ride on it . He told me to take her riding . When she gets off of the bike she said she always cums from the vibrations. She knows I like riding her ass with the tattoo on it but so does my wife.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Great story

Real one man Loving Wives are hard to find here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercruiser_2015@cruiser_2015
A guy who enjoys erotic writing. I try to create realistic characters and plausible plots I would like to experience myself, but always aim to explore out of the ordinary situations!