Mounded by Monique: Introduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Breanna walked in first, this was part of her job description. And yes, Breanna did use the female gender pronouns to describe herself now. She slipped out of her heels and removed her underwear. She was nude from the waist down other than her stockings. She got on the exam table and put her legs into the stirrups as Dr. Chirenon handed Monique a pair of latex gloves then put on fresh one's for himself. The Doctor inserted the speculum into Breanna's pussy and slowly opened her labia. "Take a look Monique," he said as she gasped at acknowledgment. Monique could see the head of Breanna's penis an inch inside her pussy. Monique touched the spread labia and saw the head of the penis twitch.

Monique looked from the pussy and penis up to Breanna. "And it's true Breanna? You can't get all the way hard now? And only from anal penetration do you cum? Masturbation doesn't work for you?" Dr. Chirenon held her open with the speculum. This really was the selling point, to see the penis intact inside the pussy.

"Yes Ms, it's all true as Dr. Chirenon presents it. I am nearly always aroused, it's something about the rubbing of the mound against my bent shaft but I can only orgasm with deep stimulation from a penis or dildo. I will leak and have taken to wearing feminine pads in my underwear to prevent untimely spotting when I wear certain outfits. I urinate as before but of course, I always have to sit or squat. And it takes a little longer but your friend will learn what works best. I've been this way nearly four years and couldn't be happier." Dr. Chirenon was very softly rubbing her mound as she spoke of the procedure. She was dripping through the speculum from the physical attention and having her legs spread open for a beautiful woman. Finally, all questions asked and answered, Dr, Chirenon removed the speculum and handed Breanna some tissues. She slid off the table and got dressed and returned to her desk. The ache to orgasm only intensified but she knew she'd need to get through it on her own.

The Doctor and Monique returned to his office to conclude the appointment. "The procedure takes about six hours, the recovery time varies but is typically a 4-6 weeks before the tissue has healed sufficiently to resume any and all activities. The first couple weeks require daily cleanings of the newly formed pussy and changing the bandages. I can send over a male or female nurse to take care of that if you wish, the gender is your choice. And yes, the period required before any changing back of the body is two years. The deep tissue needs this amount of time so you, your husband and Jamie all need to be aware." Monique left with the procedure scheduled for six days out. Now she needed to tell Jamie.

***

The following evening was the time Monique had decided to tell me. Gaylord would be home as well. They both needed to be present. It was their day for waxing and mani/pedi's so Monique knew I looked so pretty and would feel so good about myself. I even had a light shade of blue nail polish on my fingers. We all sat in the library with evening cocktails. Gaylord and Monique fully dressed, I was wearing a pair of bikini panties that Monique had suggested. My bulge was somewhat tucked but still evident. That had been her intention when she suggested I wear them.

Monique started, "With Christmas coming, we would like to do something special for you Jamie. You have spent nearly the last year with me and the last five months with Gaylord and we've come to think of you so dearly. We wish we could do more publicly with you, the three of us I mean, but there's one challenge ... " Gaylord sipped his Scotch and squeezed his wife's thigh as she paused. "Your bulge. It can be unsightly at times and Gaylord could not afford any whispers about the company he keeps in public" I'm sure my face turned nervous as I took a big pull on my Whiskey, the heat of the alcohol warming him inside. "There is a physician in the city that has a procedure called mounding that we'd like you to undergo for us."

"Mounding? Do you want to cut off my dick?" I started to rise but Gaylord reached across and put a firm hand on my knee before I could rise. The look was stern and told me to sit still. I tossed my head to the side, the hair shaking down my back just as a woman would.

Monique got up and walked around to sit with me. "Of course not. It's just that your penis and testicles are pushed upwards and a mound is created over the top of them. Labia are fashioned from scrotal skin to conceal your penis but you will stay have it. You will still use it to pee. Think of all the amazing outfits you could wear with me, with us. And I've seen you looking at the micro-kinis in the magazines - we could get you a couple pairs and no one would know you are a male inside the suit. We, Gaylord and I, don't want you to be a woman entirely. We love your smooth chest, we just need you to look different below the waist when we are in public." At some point Gaylord refilled all the drinks as Monique explained it all and answered all his questions. "There are other more radical procedures if we truly wanted you to be that different, but that's not what we want for any of us. Think on it if you must. The procedure is scheduled for Wednesday. But Jamie, make no mistake. We want this. If you decide you don't, then we will ask you to move out of our home and you will need to find a job and an apartment to rent." I was visibly shaken by the last part perhaps more than anything. This felt like home and now I really had no choice if I wished to live this lifestyle with these two wonderful, giving people.

I rose from the couch, setting down the glass on my way from the room. "I need to think of this, of course. I love being with you both, love you both but this is a two year commitment that I can change back without your blessing."

Gaylord spoke, "We will put money into an account that can only be accessed by you after two years. The money will cover the cost of the procedure to undo the mounding if you decide it - or us - is not what you desire at that point. You have my word."

I left the room in a bit of a fog and retreated to my bedroom. I slipped off the panty's but put on feminine pajamas that I had actually chosen with Monique. It was hours before I fell asleep after replaying everything said countless times. Gaylord and Monique walked to the kitchen and made sandwiches and discussed his reaction to all they had offered. Gaylord was not sure I was convinced. Monique understood how deeply I loved all that she had lavished on me and was sure I would approve. Ultimately they kissed goodnight and each retreated to their own bedrooms for the night. Gaylord opened his laptop to the private browser he had installed that masked his IP and history to any without his 24-digit password. He first pulled up Dr. Chirenon's public pages then accessed the private pages given out only by the doctor. They included images and videos of former patients to his procedures ... mounding, pussification, shaftectomy and the various drugs the good doctor had created to augment these procedures.

Gaylord then left these pages and trolled hardcore bondage and s&m sites. He had visited a few dungeons while on business trips to Europe and the Far East - both as the dominant and as the submissive. He had told Monique of the dominant visits but never the times when he was the submissive. She didn't need to know this detail. His cock was hard as steel and he did all he could to control himself from walking down to Jamie's room and fucking his asshole until he was crying for mercy. In the end, he logged out of the secure browser and fell asleep.

***

Wednesday arrived with me and Monique driving into the city early in the morning. I wore a simple skirt and blouse with low heels. Breanna greeted us both warmly with an extra smile for me knowing first hand what I was about to undertake. Monique held my hand as we walked into the examination room. A female nurse brought me a gown and took all my vitals. The Doctor would be in shortly, if I could change into the gown and get on the table. I undressed for Monique and looked at my penis. It lay over my balls and I looked to her as if to ask 'are you sure?' Monique just nodded and kissed my cheek. Dr. Chirenon walked in and introduced himself to me and said hello to Monique. "You've signed all the paperwork giving your consent and understanding, Jamie .. er, James?" I told him I had and I was ready to be mounded. "Good, then we'll begin in just a moment."

I was wheeled into the surgical suite and Monique left for the waiting area. It was appointed like the best airport lounge with flat screen televisions, high speed wireless, a light kitchen and coffee bar. I was given a local anesthetic and a spinal anesthetic. He told me I'd be somewhat awake throughout the procedure. I wasn't sure if this was good or bad but it was happening this way. My legs were fastened then were parted in stirrups that I'd only associated with women though I was nearly lying flat on my back. A belt was affixed across my belly and my chest for my safety and to hold me still throughout. A catheter inserted, IV's in my left arm for fluids, my entire groin being shaved even though I was nearly smooth from the waxing.

Throughout the procedure I could hear voices that made only some sense to me under the anesthetic. Video feeds were being made - one showing my face, one showing a top down view of my entire groin area and one attached to Dr. Chirenon's headset so all that he saw was recorded. Monique had access to these video feeds during the procedure on an iPad they provided. She watched while sipping a latte as if being at the movies. I felt a push as my testicles were pushed upwards inside me. My penal cavity being redirected as the labia is created by my incised scrotum. Tucked upwards, the doctor commenting on the healthy length of my penis as he used forceps to push and bend it into a somewhat inverted "U" shape inside me. The labia pulled down, my cock head lodged inside it. Once sewn inside by my new labia, Dr. Chirenon used a retractor to grip my cock head and wiggle it to ensure it wasn't too tightly sewn. He positioned my head to point as straight and true through the small opening of my pussy to make urinating as easy as possible though always a challenge with mounding. With that, the Doctor anchored my head into the desired position to allow for some movement. And then the Doctor was finishing me up. The sutures in place, the mounding complete. My penis now bent and tucked within my body, my pussy. My testicles buried within me. They lowered my legs from the stirrups and wheeled me to recovery. I was groggy but saw Monique waiting for me.

A couple hours later we were heading home with an ice pack secured between my legs for any possible swelling but they expected little from experience. They had left the catheter in my urethra. A couple days before it should be removed would assist with urination and the healing. To my surprise, Yvette from the waxing salon was waiting for us to arrive. She and Monique helped me into the house and into my bed. "Yvette used to be a RN. I've asked her to help us the next couple weeks with your bandages and cleanings. It's not like she hasn't seen you naked." Monique softly laughed as did Yvette, I only smiled and fell asleep. Yvette affixed a bag to the catheter and in the night I urinated into the bag.

The next morning I awoke to both Yvette and Monique in my room. They helped me up and moved me to the toilet. Yvette uncapped the catheter and I peed into the bowel without thinking about anything. She recapped the catheter so I wouldn't drip and they once again helped me to bed. I slept off and on all day with the help of the painkillers and a sleeping pill. That evening, Yvette unwrapped me. I looked down and almost cried. I know I had tear in my eyes. My new mound was bruised and Yvette cleaned up around the incisions but didn't really apply pressure anywhere. The catheter disappeared inside me and I knew my penis was gone. I looked at Monique and could see the joy in her eyes at the outcome. "Gaylord will be so pleased! He will be home in two days."

Each day Yvette would visit in the morning and the late afternoon to tend to my healing. The second day she removed the catheter in the most gentle of manners. "You will have to pee on your own now Jamie. Do you remember how they told you to do it? Should we try now?" I did remember but I was mortified. Urinating before two women and not even sure how it would work. Monique took my hand and gently helped me to my feet and onto the toilet. I had not been wearing pajama bottoms or panty's since returning home. I squatted over the toilet as girl's have done for eon's. I had to reach down and spread my labia back. It hurt but I knew I had to do so to pee. And I really had to pee. Both women watched without saying a word. As I pulled back on the labia, my penis head appeared looking just as it always had. I rocked forward a little bit and pushed. My urine sprayed outward, some in the bowl, some on the seat and I quickly leaned forward a little bit more. Peeing never felt so good or so strange. The flow wasn't perfect, a bit of a dribble but I finally had it all out. Yvette handed me toilet paper and I patted my tip dry just as a woman pats herself. I wiped the seat where I had pee'd and tossed the tissue between my legs.

Gaylord finally arrived home and to my surprise, walked straight into my room. He asked how I was feeling and doing, almost making small talk with me. It was as if his demeanor had changed towards me. Finally he asked if he could see. I told him I was bandaged but Yvette would be here soon to change it. He bent over and kissed my forehead and touched my cheek and said he would return. While Yvette had me un-bandaged, Gaylord asked if he could touch my mound. His fingers pressed and I moaned a little bit at the sensation - both still sore from the procedure but also from his touch pressing on my penis. He walked out without another word.

After two weeks, Yvette stopped coming over - I was on my own for cleaning the wound and bandaging. At four weeks, Monique and I visited Dr Chirenon for the last post-op check until three months. He was pleased with his work. He stimulated me and I could feel myself growing hard inside my canal. Well, as hard as I could get with a penis that is bent. I began to drip my arousal and Dr. Chirenon smiled at the positive reaction. He turned to Monique, "I'd say Jamie is good to go for most all sexual activities. Be a bit gentle with her mound and nothing to strenuous in terms of daily life for a couple more weeks but everything looks exceptional. And Jamie, I know your body is waking up and you are starting to feel arousal more often. You will become more and more 'horny' with each passing day. That is normal. I will have Breanna provide you a couple numbers of other mounding patients that will talk to you if you have questions or just need to talk to someone who understands."

"All wonderful news Dr. Chirenon. Gaylord will be home in a couple days and is anxious to see the progress. He's been gone two weeks. I'm certain he will help Jamie with some of that frustration." I blushed as Monique spoke of me being fucked anally and having an orgasm with the Doctor. Breanna handed me a paper with three phone numbers and names, the last one being hers. I looked with a smile, not realizing she wasn't a GG until this moment.

Monique suggested lunch on the way home after one quick stop at the mall. Victoria Secrets. She picked out three different pieces of female lingerie for me to wear - my first teddy that would fit properly. At home she had waiting a pair of four-inch fuck me heels to wear for Gaylord - she said he would love seeing me so tall with the teddy. We had lunch and I could barely eat. I was nervous, I was excited and I was feeling horny inside my penile cavity. An itch that I was learning more and more that couldn't be scratched.

When we finally got home, Monique took me straight to her bedroom like we did in the early days more than a year ago. She made me get naked for her as she pulled down her panty's and hiked up her skirt. "I want you to make me cum Jamie." I crawled between her legs and lapped at her labia until I felt her clit beginning to poke from the sheath. My mouth hungered for it and was soon suckling her growing clitoris. I was laying nearly flat on my belly rubbing my mound on the sheets as if this would do something for me. I sucked and licked and bit and pulled on her clitoris as she pushed her cunt to my face for more. My pubes had grown back and were covering my mound as I rubbed myself, the itch in my penis growing in intensity ... I was leaking on her sheets as she came hard. Her hand holding my head to her as she sprayed my face with her orgasm, crying out as if she hadn't come in weeks. I lapped her juices and swallowed her spray before she let me up. Monique turned me over and saw the wet spot where I had lay but it was only wetness from my intense arousal. Her hand stroked my mound as I lay there gasping for air and crying out in frustration of not being able to cum. "I've been thinking ... since you can no longer fuck me with your penis Jamie ... I will need to buy a couple strap-ons just for you. You'd like that, wouldn't you?" She stroked my mound, her finger in my pubes and touching on my disappearing scar ... I could only nod having no idea what she had in mind.

The day Gaylord was due home, Monique and I bathed together in a hot bubble bath for over an hour. She held me in her arms and we talked of this life and of both of us pleasing Gaylord. We got out and toweled off. Her large breasts, my flat chest but both of pussy. Monique got out the razor and cream and told me she needed to shave me before Gaylord was home. It was too soon for waxing but I needed to be presentable. She settled on an inverted arrow, the point leading to my pussy lips. She rubbed lotion on all my skin and I could see myself leaking once more. Since I was already on the toilet, I reached down and peeled back my labia as wide as they would stretch and Dr. Chirenon had been generous. My pink head poked forward until almost my entire crown was showing ... I rocked a little on my toes, this seems to help for some weird reason ... and I sprayed urine. It was never a tight stream like it had been as a man, it kind of just sprays and dribbles into the toilet. One of the 'mounders' I had called told me this was typical. Some are not situated as well and practically have to lean parallel to the ground to pee in the bowl. I was ... fortunate. I patted myself dry and released my labia, my head sinking back inside my cavity.

I had called Breanna late the previous night. After apologizing for the hour, I told her I was scared about being fucked for the first time since the surgery. About not having orgasmed in over a month and the constant sensation of arousal. She was wonderful about it all. We talked for over an hour and she tried to put all my fears away. She told me the fucking would be no different, it was my orgasm that would be different. To just remember this is the only way I will orgasm so do everything possible to make it as regular as I can.

***

Gaylord returns to the home after two weeks on business. Monique and I were both dressed in stunning dresses - he was taking us out to dinner. I wait until Gaylord has showered and dressed before making my appearance. He is holding Monique's hand as I enter and I can see the smile on his face immediately. The dress is tight over my body, a bulge would be immediately noticeable but my mound makes me look nearly like the woman Gaylord needs to be seen with in public. He wheels his Bentley into the city pulling up at the valet of his favorite restaurant. Valets assist Monique and myself from the car, she in the front and me in the backseat. Gaylord greets the maitre d' with a warm embrace as does Monique. We are quickly shown to the favorite table, Gaylord taking Monique's hand, Monique taking mine. Eyes turn as we walk past. Some know Gaylord and Monique, some wondering who is with them. My significantly younger appearance drawing attention.