Mounded by Monique: Introduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shelley and Gaylord exchanging pleasantries and discussing the wine list. I sit and watch in awe as he commands the wait staff just as he does the bedroom. I squirm just a little as I feel the constant nagging of arousal in my mound. Monique pats my hand softly as if to say all will be fine, she sitting between the two of us. The occasional acquaintance stop by to say hello to Gaylord and Monique, me being introduced as a friend of Monique's. Gaylord ordered for all of us, appetizers and the main course. He seemed to be showing off for those he knew and maybe for me as well. After the appetizers but before the salad arrived I had to pee. I leaned in to Monique and whispered directions. She smiled and pointed discreetly with the question of will I be alright to go by myself.

I excused myself and slipped from the booth. I had to walk though half the restaurant to get to the ladies room. I was sure people were watching but I thought it just my imagination. The dress in the stall was a challenge to say the least. I finally decided to hike it up over my hips and pull my panty's down. I leaned forward, rocking to and fro on my toes. Spreading my boy pussy lips and feeling the head of my penis poke out I tried to relax hoping not to make a mess of myself. I began to spray and leaned forward more so my head would point to the bowl. The spray became a dribble and then I patted myself dry. When I returned to the table, Gaylord stood for the "lady" at his table. He leaned across the table and said quietly, "You were quite the attraction as you walked. Men and women were wondering who you are Jamie." I could feel his pride. I could feel myself seeping into my panty's.

The salad plates removed then a second bottle of wine was opened. Steak and pasta was the main course that Gaylord had ordered for me. He understood I did not have the dainty stomach of his wife. Her dinner was much lighter. His was similar to mine. He kept my wine glass full as we ate. He spoke of his two week business trip, some of the conquests. Monique kept him talking, I couldn't tell if she was genuinely interested or stroking his ego sensing the good mood he was in this evening. As we were finishing the meal, an older lady brought over her nephew to say hello. It seemed it was an excuse to learn who I might be. I was stuffed but Gaylord insisted we all have the famous cake they served. My gawd I thought I'd need to be helped out of the restaurant I was so full. The car was waiting as we reached the curb. I slipped into the backseat in a food coma. Gaylord talked all the way home he was in such high spirits.

It was unseasonably pleasant for the time of year and Gaylord suggested we all have a drink before adjourning to his bedroom for the evening. I poured three drinks and brought the outside near the pool on a silver tray. He pressed himself against me as he took his Scotch, I could feel his erection through his slacks as he kissed my cheek. Never my lips, only my cheek or neck. Monique had expected his good cheer and had told me to play up to him when I could. I stood close to Gaylord as we all had our drinks. The food, the red wine and now the Whiskey had me slightly light-headed. Monique and Gaylord never seemed to be affected by alcohol. As the glasses were nearly empty, Monique suggested that she and I excuse ourselves to change for Gaylord's pleasure. We would both meet him in his bedroom.

The black teddy and four-inch heels were for me to wear for Gaylord. I pressed my hand over my mound and felt how smooth the teddy was over my skin. Monique wore a fishnet bodystocking that really did not hide any part of her body. She wore flats as if to allow me the spotlight. She took my hand and we walked down the hallway to Gaylord's bedroom. He was nude with refilled tumbler in hand. His cock lay over his smooth sac. "Oh My Fucking Gawd!" he exclaimed when he saw us walking into the room. Monique turned to face me and stuck her tongue halfway down my throat as if we were two girls making out for their man. When I looked back, Gaylord was more than semi-hard. We both walked to him, Monique kissed him passionately and I pressed my body against his as she did.

Gaylord directed Monique to the bed, to spread her legs open for him. Gaylord told me to get on the bed but leave the heels on for now. Monique's fingers began to play with her meaty labia, pulling and stretching the sex flesh as Gaylord climbed between her legs. His cock soon impaled her cunt and she moaned with the pleasure of his flesh inside her. He began to fuck her as I lay on my side watching them both. I could feel my arousal growing strong, growing quickly inside me and I began to rub my mound through the teddy. I was already wet spotting my teddy even as Gaylord was just getting started with his wife. Fucking, he was fucking his wife with hard, long thrusts. He was talking to her, asking her if she noticed everyone looking at me ... his cock impaling her cunt, forcing her labia around his base, his sac slapping her flesh with each thrust. And then he pulled out of her and she cried out in frustration, yelling his name.

Gaylord grabbed my hips and pulled me onto my elbows and knees. His hands roughly fondled my ass before unsnapping the teddy to expose my mound and my asshole. Gaylord's cock was covered in Monique's cunt slime as he spit into my hole and then smeared it around my pucker. Gaylord moved in behind me and quickly entered my hole. I arched my back as he was now fucking me for the first time with my mound. Oh gawd he felt so good inside me I was moaning loudly. I could feel his cock pushing deep in my anus, stimulating me, pressing my prostrate. Oh fuck I was so horny I began to leak from my boy pussy as Gaylord drove into me with new vigor. He was slamming into me as I watched Monique finger her pussy, frigging her engorged clit. I was pushing back to Gaylord, ramming my asshole to his cock, being fucked, being used by my man, my benefactor, my lover's husband.

Fifteen minutes of hard fucking then Gaylord slowed and pulled me with him as we lay on our sides. He was riding me as I lifted my leg up to feel his cock, my mound now leaking over my smooth thigh. Gaylord spoke to Monique, telling her what he wanted her to do. She moved around so she was 69-ing me. Her mouth pressed to my boy pussy as her tongue teased past my lips. I could feel her tongue on the head of my penis and I howled. Gaylord slow fucked my ass as he reached past me to suck his wife's meaty labia. He was going down on her while fucking me ... as she went down on me. My body was shaking and I came ... my first fucking orgasm ... his cock deep rubbing my prostrate and my slit spewed my cream onto Monique's tongue. She licked and sucked my lips as I came then just dribble my semen. Her body shook as Gaylord got her off with his tongue. Her pussy pushed to him, my head moved aside though my hair spilled all around as Gaylord tongue fucked Monique to orgasm. And then he seeded me. His cock exploding in my asshole, cumming deeply within my sleeve. I was nearly crying, I was so wracked by emotions. Of cumming, of being fucked, of being tongue fucked by this gorgeous woman. Gaylord pulled away and let me lick the cum from Monique's cunt. My tongue licking her like one would lick an ice cream cone. Licking her. His cock still inside me.

Finally he pulled from my asshole. I could feel my entire body take a deep breath with the relief but I was soon feeling the ache return. He lay with me, his hand cupping my mound, his fingers teasing my boy pussy lips. "Monique tells me you need my cock in your asshole to cum. Whatever will you do when I am away on business?" He let the question linger for a few moments then, "I'm sure you and Monique will try dildos and vibrators ... part of me wishes that it's only my cock that will get you off." I push upwards, my mound pushing to his hand as if to confirm his wishes. His cock no longer hard but my pussy was dripping desire. And this is exactly what they both wanted for me.

Gaylord pulled his wife's mouth to his and he kissed. Then he said in passing ... "I now have two that need my cock. Please Monique, don't ever let me leave you needing. Jaime will have to remember her place in this relationship." I moaned in knowing frustration that it would be a long two years ... and maybe more.