All Comments on 'Mounded by Monique: Journey Goes On'

by call_me_dana

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Original Concept

Well, not quite original. I saw a series of photos/cartoons on this subject on a website a year or two ago and then the site was taken down probably due to the photos being of real people (photoshopped) and probably underaged. While interesting, the whole idea strains credulity past breaking point. Perhaps setting it in some advanced future society and making it solely gay (I don't see any real advantage to Monique) might make it more credible. Still, I don't want to discourage your experimentation with medical procedures. The forced feminization stories in the tranny area have become stale and hackneyed so any new body modification ideas are welcome.

dlnatelli1dlnatelli1almost 7 years ago
fantastic story

Fantastic story. Really enjoyed reading. I wish mounding was possible I would have it done without hesitation

I next chapter would be grreat

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamabout 4 years ago
I love this story

I wish this procedure was really possible. I would have it done in a heartbeat and give up one of my balls gladly. I do wish the mound could accept a mans cock tp penetrate some what. As far as the climaxes, I remember the times I have cum but did not make the female cum and I know they just had to live with the need. Therefore I truly think it is my duty to provide pleasure to my partners while not getting to climax myself. Men are such pigs at times and we need to admit it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story..

ramonchuramonchuover 1 year ago

Congrats, a very good story, it touched many of my kinks. I was expecting that Jamie was going to be shared with a friend, and that Monique would dominate her more with further humiliation, but that could come in a continuation chapter. Really good story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercall_me_dana@call_me_dana
I've been writing stories since high school. I even shared a few with my yearbook teacher and got a kiss for endeavors. The stories are from real life experiences and real life fantasies. I write to images I see in day to day life, or wish I did. I hope you enjoy.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories