Mounded by Monique: Journey Goes On

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No Monique, I don't believe it will be at all. I enjoyed the fact that I barely rubbed her asshole and she began wetting my head. You know how I've always hated using lubricants for fucking. I don't want you to be embarrassed but I meant what I said the other day about wanting Jamie in situations where she will not be able to hide her arousal with a panty liner - like the beach when it warms up a bit. You got her those new micro bikini, didn't you?" My heart was beating a mile a minute as they talked like this about me. I felt Gaylord's hand reach over and pull my face back to his cock. I took all of him into my mouth and began to softly suck on him. I began slowly bobbing on his not quite hard cock but this seemed to be all he wanted right now. My boy pussy was rutting as if the shadow memory of fucking was still in my hips. Monique slipped her skirt off her hips and stepped over me, practically straddling my head as she pushed her cunt to the back of my head. She was grinding on the back of my head as I sucked Gaylord's cock. She finished her Whiskey and let the empty glass fall to the floor. Gaylord was now hard in my mouth. His grey pubic hair was rubbing on my nose, the hair still neatly groomed. "Boy pussy and Ass pussy ... that's how each of her openings will be referred to now." Monique leaned into my head with her wet cunt, I could feel her leaking down my neck. Her mouth kissing Gaylord's as I felt him twitch and throb in my mouth. He started pushing more firmly, his head beginning to push into my throat. I couldn't move, I was trapped between there groins. I was long past gag reflexes, I just took Gaylord into my throat as he fucked my mouth. "And the body waxing? Is it safe to return to Yvette for the body waxing?" My ass pussy was streaming precum down both thighs by now. I had absolutely no control at this point but I couldn't orgasm.

Monique groaned and gushed, her cunt spasming on the back of my head, rutting her cunt hard against my head as she orgasmed. "You are the most fucking sexy in the World and you are my wife!" Gaylord orgasmed. I could feel his balls jerk even before he came. His cock spasmed on my tongue, his head blasting his load down my throat. I coughed and his cum tried to come out my nostrils as he belched cum down my throat. I could feel my tummy warming from Gaylord's gift. Monique slid down my head, my back until she was squatting behind me. Her index finger pushed and teased my asshole as I groaned on Gaylord's cock. I rutted my ass back to her finger, wanting her inside me but she only twisted her fingertip around my puckered ass pussy. I felt like a bitch in heat I was so aroused and so fucking frustrated.

Gaylord finally pulled his cock from my mouth. I gasped for air with drool spilling down my chin. "Please Gaylord, Please Sir ... fuck me ... your girl is so horny and so wants to cum for you." I had never asked this but had never been this horny and needing sexual release. They both laughed. Just laughed at me.

Monique pressed her lips to my earlobe and bit it hard. Then she spoke in even voice, "Gaylord will fuck you when he damn well pleases and not when you beg for it. Though we both do love to hear you beg. Now look at this fucking puddle your ass pussy has made. Go put your panty's on then come back here and clean it up. With your tongue." I thought I would die hearing this from my ally. I slowly stood up on shaky legs and pressed my hand through my legs to cover my pussies so I wouldn't leak. I got my panty and pulled it up, the liner pressing between my cheeks. On hands and knees, I began to lick the hard wood floor. My seep was sweet and sticky as I moved between the two puddles I had created for myself. Monique looked to Gaylord, "we will need to be aware of where we get her aroused without a liner in her panty."

Gaylord tugged on the panty waistband while I licked the pre from the floor. "When I am home, she can wear panties but I want sexy panties even if I have to see the liner. Understand?" Monique acknowledged the request and commented it's all a learning curve.

***

And this was how my first weekend on Anulfld unfolded with Gaylord constantly teasing my needing body with fingers and his cock only to deny me the only thing I wanted, the only thing I needed at this moment. His cock fucking my seeping asshole. And he denied me with glee. The ruthlessness in the boardroom was on full display in his house. Saturday afternoon had us going to lunch together, a casual diner just outside the city. I squirmed during the drive and all through the meal even as Gaylord and Monique talked and laughed and chatted with the long-time owner. The pantyliner kept me dry on the outside even though my mind told me I left wet spots everywhere I sat. I was in mental and physical agony.

Saturday night brought a new form of tortured agony to the bedroom. I had been in the den watching mindless television in just a robe for warmth and no underwear. I had a thick towel under my bottom to catch any of my seep. I was just trying to distance my mind as Gaylord seemed to have no interest in fucking me. I received a text from Monique to meet her in my bedroom at once. I walked down through the house to my little room near the back and froze in my tracks. Monique was tied spread-eagle across my bedsheets. She was looking at the ceiling, her gorgeous breasts rising and falling with each breath. Gaylord grabbed my hand and pulled me into the room. He quickly pulled my hands behind my back and cuffed my wrists. Neither he nor Monique had ever restrained me since I had been mounded. I was more docile, there was no need and yet. Gaylord turned me to face her then rubbed his erection against my seeping anus. I quickly was wetting his head, giving him natural lubricant. I writhed and pushed against him but he wouldn't enter me. He then walked me to the side of the bed where he had piled my sleeping pillows onto a chair. He sat me down, my asshole now dripping and my penis ached and stretched inside the cavity that is it's home. Gaylord got on the bed and mounted Monique. His gray hair swept over his eye, his tanned fit body over her soft skin. He fucked her. He drove his cock deep into her cunt and she pushed up to him as much as possible given the restraints to wrists and ankles. He looked at her then at me, he wanted me to watch him fucking his beautiful wife while all I could do is sit quietly and feel myself leaking over my pillows. My body on fire for desire, his cock taking her cunt and not my ass pussy. For thirty minutes he fucked Monique until his body spasmed inside her and he came. He pumped until his cum was forced from her cunt then he got off her without a word. After I was sure he was gone, I got off the pillows and chair and moved to Monique to snuggle against her. My mouth moved to her cunt to lick his cum from her, to clean her cunt after any orgasm as is my role. I fell asleep with my face against her wet cunt.

At some point in the very early morning I woke with the overwhelming need to urinate. My hands were still cuffed but I got off the bed without waking Monique. I got over the toilet and spread my legs. I leaned as forward as possible without falling, not being able to catch myself. My urine from within splattered and splashed. I knew I was wetting myself some and making a mess of the floor but I couldn't help it. I had to pee and couldn't pull back my labia. I finally got off and humped a towel that was on the floor to try and dry myself. I pulled a blanket with my teeth to cover myself and Monique until Gaylord woke her in the morning by untying her left wrist and leaving the key to my cuffs for her.

Sunday evening after dinner and after cocktails, Monique led me into Gaylord's bedroom while he finished his Scotch and tended to some work before his trip in the morning. She told me she knew it had been a rough weekend on me and hoped to make it up to me. But first, it would get rougher. She picked up the handcuffs from the dresser and once again fastened my wrists behind me. She then pulled down my panties and I stepped from them. She felt the liner and noted it was only moist. We walked to the bed and she helped me onto the middle of the sheets and then pulled my legs out straight, effectively making me lay face down on his bed. She bound my legs at the ankles and just below my knees. I could only wiggle like a snake now. I could feel my asshole beginning to drip and the agony of my penis trying to become erect in the cavity but always being denied. Monique then slipped off her clothes and stood nude. I turned my head to watch her walk. She opened a box and produced something made of leather. She showed it to me. It was a harness for my head. It had a very long, black dildo and a short, fat dildo going the opposite way. Monique put it over my head, the fat dildo she forced into my mouth and then pulled the harness securely against my face and fastened the buckle behind my head after pulling most of mane free of it. I began to drool around the fat plug in my mouth tasting the latex gag with my tongue.

Monique climbed onto Gaylord's bed and sat with her back against the massive headboard, her legs open with knees bent. Her cunt glistening. She was nearly two feet from the dildo. "Now crawl to me my worm. I want you to fuck me. I don't know if you remember how we used to fuck but you've watched Gaylord. You watched him last night. Now crawl." After all I have been through, even now I felt embarrassed and humiliated to be treated this way. To be called a worm. And my asshole leaked from my arousal, my heightened state of horny. I rocked from side to side and inched my way to her. My mound rubbed on the cool sheets and this only made my need deepen. My penis was being stimulated by my body wiggling on the sheets as I drooled from the fat plug in my mouth. Finally I reached her and angled the head of the long dildo to her cunt. Monique moaned softly as she felt me enter her. I kept moving forward until I had the dildo buried in her cunt, her cunt nearly pressing my face. Then she rocked, she got on her feet to lift her ass and rocked. She began fucking the dildo attached to my face. I was leaking like a whore from my asshole as she rutted and leaked herself. I could taste her juices that rolled down the dildo and slipped around the harness.

The bed moved behind me, Gaylord climbed on from the foot of the bed. His cock nudged my asshole and I moaned into the fat plug. Monique was ramming her cunt against the dildo as Gaylord's firm body covered mine. His cock pushed to my asshole and my body spasmed in pleasure. He watched from up close, very close, as Monique rammed my face, devoured the long black dildo with her cunt. "Seems your worm enjoys fucking you, Monique" The taunting continued by these two as they used my body for their pleasure. Finally I felt it, felt him. Gaylord slowly inserted his cock in my self-lubricated asshole. His flared head stretched me open then I closed around his thick shaft. He slowly fucked, feeling my asshole for the first time it seemed. The pleasure of my ring being lubricated by my own arousal. He seemed to grow thicker inside me as he fucked me while Monique fucked my face dildo.

I found myself moaning in pleasure and in agony. I was rubbing my mound against the sheets like a madwoman trying to stimulate my penis even though I couldn't get hard, I couldn't even seep from my slit anymore. Monique cried out as she orgasmed. Her cunt spraying her juices over my face, my eyes blinking from the sting of the nectar. And still she rutted on the cock admiring the black shaft sliding in and out of her meaty lips. And Gaylord fucked me. He began to fuck harder, to thrust faster into me. His cock throbbed in my sleeve, he relished in pressing his head deep into my bowels, in raping my ass pussy. I was leaking like crazy all around his shaft, coating his groin with my precum and drooling like a rabid dog as Monique fucked my face.

Overwhelmed I screamed into the ball gag, the sound only a low rumble to either of them ... my anus spasmed hard ... cumming .. I was cummingggggg ... my body gushed my orgasm ... I spilled around Gaylord's fucking shaft ... white creamy orgasm in my bowels and now shooting from my asshole as he fucked me. I was crying tears of joy, I was drooling around the ball gag and I was cumming. It felt like I had never had an orgasm in my life, the pressure ripping through me. Gaylord thrust and he came. His cock ejaculating deep within my ass pussy. His body rippling against mine as he orgasmed from fucking my ass pussy. Finally.

Monique slipped the dildo from her cunt and lifted her leg over my head to slide off the bed. "You leave early tomorrow. Gone all week, right?" Asking questions as if sipping tea, though I had come to know this form of communication is just what they do. Gaylord mentioned hoping to be home Thursday night but not sure at this point. "The cuffs key is where you left it." And then she was gone from the room. Her long legs all I could see with my face in the sheets. Gaylord still hard in my ass pussy and we were alone. He pulled out of my ass pussy and looked at where he had just been. My hole was gaping from his cock and the backs of my legs were covered in sticky cream from my orgasm then his, I suppose.

"You are quite the fucking mess girlfriend ... you really did need that orgasm I suppose." He pulled out his laptop and typed in his 24-digit password to activate the secure browser. He pulled up a queue of web videos of men dominating men in dungeons. The subordinates were always bound, cuffed, sometimes plugged. He angled the screen so we both could watch as he climbed onto me and entered my ass pussy once more. Gaylord began to fuck me as we watched the videos together. He would comment to me about how certain subs looked while being whipped or flogged or fucked. I came against his cock as he gave me a running commentary of these videos. I bucked against his cock and felt my body orgasm time and time again. I felt like a woman with multiple orgasms as he slow fucked me while watching these hardcore domination videos. At some point he fell asleep still inside me and the video playing. I could only watch and drool in silent agony, the plug still buried in my mouth. I awoke to his grunting sounds. He was fucking me once more in the middle of the night. The laptop was closed and Gaylord was just pounding my ass pussy. When he noticed me awake he whispered "good morning sunshine" and said something about needing to cum in me one more time for the week. I was groggy and stiff and sore but my body was alive inside. My ass pussy kept leaking around his shaft. I wanted to feel him once more. I pushed up, I tried to move as best I could to keep him deep inside me. I was so wet, he was so hard. He could feel me getting ready to explode once more and he stopped. I groaned. His lips close to my ear, "Not one word of the videos to Monique or I will never give you another orgasm." And then he fucked me hard and fast. I screamed into the gag and came. My body rumbled and shook and came. I was squirting out my ass pussy as he fucked me. I was writhing on the sheets, my mound rubbing the wetness under me. I was cumming and then so did Gaylord. One last hard thrust and he erupted deep inside me. The force nearly taking my breath, we were cumming together.

12