All Comments on 'Mountain Hideout Ch. 04'

by Renee_Stevens

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
afrodita79afrodita79about 12 years ago
mmmm good

This was a greate storie, could be bether with a stimy scene and maybe some grabaling... but still lovelly, can't wait for the next one...

katballou63katballou63about 12 years ago

Renee, please keep writing! This was awesome and I can't wait for the next story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I liked this story and the people in it. A final sex scene might have been nice, but not necessary.

canndcanndabout 12 years ago

hey,

so I was glad to see you run the scene at Mitch's with the police involved. You know I thought trace was gonna run to the rescue without backup (aside from Jackson). I loved how when Trace figured out what Jackson was doing that he sent Hercules in. That was cool. I'd have liked to have been in on the action in the house and if you do as you proposed and write from Jackson's point of view, then we could see that.

I'd still really like to see you develop these characters and specifically let us see the development of their relationship. I still feel like that important part was missing. We see them meet and end up in love with one another, but we see very little of them actually interacting. So, I hope if you do it from Jackson's POV, that you will let us see them together doing things like the hike, so that we see them get to know one another. So we can also get to know more about them too. I want to see how they fell in love and what made them connect. I guess I'd tell you to slow down and don't worry about how long the story is or isn't, but to worry about taking it one step at a time and really hashing the characters out and the relationship out by extension. I really enjoyed the fun and the fact that the dog actually helped them connect and now we know he actually saved Jackson's life. It was sweet how a dog that Jackson initially wanted far away from him ended up protecting him like he would his handler. Keep writing!

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66about 12 years ago
I agree

This was a great story and don' need to add to the advise given, I hope you keep writing love your stories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
great

wheres all the sex.?

willieonewillieoneabout 12 years ago
Mmm!

A sex scene may have been interesting as they are both Alpha types. Who would be on top? LOL Although the story was fantastic without it anyway.

dinkybootsdinkybootsalmost 12 years ago

not even i fuck,? what a load of rushed fucked up CRAP

Renee_StevensRenee_Stevensalmost 12 years agoAuthor
In Reply

@Dinky~

None of the stories you find that are written by me revolve around only sex. While some of my other works do contain sex scenes, that is NOT what my stories are about. They are about relationships and romance. Sorry if you were disappointed.

dairetodairetoover 10 years ago
Beautiful story

Thankyou, that was a really lovely story to read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great Story

...of two lovers coming togethet. Despite the briefness of their relationship, there is the realisation that there is something very deep between them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loved it BUT

That little bit about Jackson only being alive because of the dog was unecessary...marine right? Followed his training right? It took it from being sweet oerreacting to he was right to be worried about the idot and overconfidant marine who would have left him broken and writhing because he cared enough to be a hero but not to live for him. That bothered me. Other than that it was a good story. It had a good flow and I cared about characters, which is why that bothers me. It may irritate some other commenters/ readers to have that as a criticism but it's because I liked the characters. Thank you for this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

This was amazing! Could have had some more of love scenes and description of the characters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous