All Comments on 'Mountain Man'

by MeredithEighty8

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
666iceman666icemanover 7 years ago
What a pleasure

For an older person who likes stories that could be real and true to life and ones that I could picture myself partaking in, this was a pleasure to read. You are now on my top writers list. Keep writing, whatever you write I will read. So I give you the max score that I can a solid 5+.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Beautiful Story

Thank You for this beautiful story; so human, so tender, so gently erotic.

Ab

MeredithEighty8MeredithEighty8over 7 years agoAuthor

Iceman,

Thank you for the lovely feedback.

I have a very special older man, and consider myself fortunate to have met such a wonderful man to guide and teach me. He was in part the motivation for my story and I have no doubt this scenario was probably replayed many times by many lovers (older man/younger woman) traveling west.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A fine piece of writing

As always, this author delivers a finely crafted sensual tale that is wholly believable. Highest marks.

jetpacksamjetpacksamover 7 years ago
He raped her.

Totally not romance, though you tried to spin it that way.

JustAGoodGirlJustAGoodGirlover 7 years ago
Raped Her?

Don't think she felt that way, especially when he slides that large, long and thick cock inside her. Remember he's 30 years her senior the only man she's ever been with, he's taught her and trained her to please him and be pleased by him. Rape? No way! more like him showing her the power of the cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
It's really a love story

It is -- a real love story. Josh rescued her and came to love her over time. I imagine the mountain man as a tender lover, with a big cock and hairy chest that are turn-ons for Liz. They grow together in their love and get their happiness after all!

cindylynn34cindylynn34over 6 years ago

really loved this.. great writing.

ScentualEncountersScentualEncountersover 6 years ago
Brought me to tears!

Beautiful, perfect ending! Loved reading one of my fantasies come to life. 5 Stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Still

Still a wonderful story! Thanks for it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Short and Sweet

A few stories on Lit stand out as the best of the best. This one is excellent beyond imagination. There was nothing left out, no dragging, and no BS. Editing was excellent as there were no observable errors. A real professional always makes their work look easy.

This story is perfect. A good opening and a great ending. Thanks for taking the time to write and share.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very well detailed

Even though this story is short(not that short) it gave a nice amount of details and was realistic Thank You for writing this kind of story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wonderful

Excellent read! As Elizabeth reveals her relationship and intimate sexual experiences, I became captured by her story. Joshua's backstory added so much. What can I say, except, I loved this story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Beautiful

Really beautiful. Thank you.

MoMiner64MeteMoMiner64Metealmost 5 years ago
Great Story!

Enjoyed the story. I saw some holes and discontinuities in it but those were not really pertinent to the story. Good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

He molested and raped her. This should be in the nonconsent section.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous