Mountain Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****

That next morning I stood on the front porch of the cabin enjoying the crisp, cold air on my face, while enveloped in the warmth of a thick fur blanket. My mind drifted, and I remembered how it was, how I had been when I first came here. Despite my eighteen years, I had been a child.

I didn't understand at first, during those first weeks when I was so sick and he would bath me, brush my hair, feed me, hold me at night and sometimes massage me in my special place until I would calm and fall asleep. I didn't think about what was happening between us, just that he was there with me. As I became stronger, we continued to sleep in the same bed and his attentions though always comforting and considerate were also more demanding. Wanting to please him I did not resist his attentions and eventually returned them. Joshua said I could feel safe with him, and enjoy the pleasure that he wanted to give me and that he hoped I would feel the same way and give him pleasure in return. I found nothing wrong when he would touch me; I liked it, it felt good, and I wanted to make him feel good as well. Driven by his carnal needs Joshua taught me to please him, and how to let him please me.

I once asked him if the things he wanted me to do were things whores did. He didn't answer at first, but searched my eyes before he truthfully answered, "yes."

"So, is that what I am? Your whore?" I asked.

He looked at me surprised by my question and by the look of hurt on my face. "Never," he said caressing my cheek. "The difference is my being in love with you Lizzie. The things you do to me fill me with joy and happiness that will last forever, unlike the pleasure from a whore's lips that lasts for a few minutes and then forgotten."

I felt a tingling flush of desire for him wash over me, and there on the front porch with the spring sun on my face I knelt between his legs and unbuttoned his trousers. I pulled his cock free, and I began to suck him until he was hard and swollen. He slipped his hand behind my head, and his breathing became fast and raspy as he slowly stroked into my moist, inviting mouth.

"Oh God Lizzie, oh God," he moaned as his legs began to tremble and he filled my mouth with warm thick cream.

On shaky legs, he stumbled back into a nearby chair pulling his cock from my mouth, silvery threads of cum clinging, stretching from his cockhead to my mouth. I crawled between his knees and licked his still hard cock, kissing its tip and milking it with my mouth until he was limp and sated. As his breathing returned to normal, he sat in the chair thinking, with me still between his legs.

After a few silent minuets, "I guess the snow will be pretty much melted away in a couple of weeks. It'll be warm enough for us to start that trip to St. Louis," he said sounding a bit distracted.

"Yes, I guess it will," I replied, looking at him expectantly as I got up.

"Lizzie, I wanted . . . ," he began and then stopped.

When he didn't continue, I turned abruptly and went inside.

For the next few days, I was tormented with the thought Jason wanted me to go. Why else would he have mentioned my going back to St. Louis?

By the end of January, any thought of my leaving for St. Louis was forgotten . . . I was pregnant. I didn't know exactly how far along I was, but the morning sickness, swelling breasts and tiredness had alerted Joshua who had gone through this once before. I had grown a small but now visible belly that Joshua had noticed one evening as we readied for bed.

"You're going to have my baby, Liz," he said quietly as his hand caressed my belly.

"What? What are you talking about?" I questioned in disbelief.

You're going to have a baby," he said again.

I was thrilled but scared. Joshua was old enough to be my father, no, old enough to be my grandfather. I knew that he sometimes felt guilty about what he was doing with me, once calling it unnatural because he was so much older than me . . . but I didn't care. We were two people isolated from the world free to create our own rules. Joshua was still a good looking man and if he had wanted, could have had any woman he wanted, but instead had chosen to live alone, away from people, until he found me, and now I was having his baby.

*****

My pregnancy had ignited a lust in him that left him fascinated with my body. He loved seeing me naked, taking pleasure in watching me, touching me, enjoying the increasing size and shape of my breast, and the puffy pinkness and wetness between my legs. Joshua was a tall, rugged, big man that one would normally not associate with a man who became aroused by the sight, scent and feel of a pregnant woman, but he was. Once as we lay in bed making love with him on top slowly stroking in and out of me he said, "I love you, Liz, when I think about you carrying my baby all I want to do is be inside you." I didn't know quite what to say; men just didn't normally talk like that.

Joshua was always surprising me by some of the things he said or did. Like the time he asked me to stop wearing all of the customary layers of petticoats, slips, and underclothing that a women encase themselves in. I was hesitant and surprised by his request but complied and by his expression and the broad grin on his face the first time he reached for me only to discover that I was not wearing bloomers.

"I want to be able to touch and feel you," he said as he began to tease me.

Joshua slipped his hand between my legs letting his fingers feather over my clit causing me to moan and whimper with a welling sensation of pleasure. Cupping my pussy Joshua inserted two of his fingers inside me, "damn Lizzie, you're so wet," he said as he withdrew his fingers and seeing them covered with my female juices, put them to his mouth, and licked his fingers as he walked to the bed and began removing his clothes.

Joshua stood in front of me, his erection growing bigger as he looked at me. He sat down on the edge of the bed and held out his hand, and I went to him. He lifted my skirt and pulled me onto his lap so that I straddled him. I reached my hand under me and took hold of his cockhead, and slowly guided it to my welcoming sheath and heard him moan as my wet, tight pussy enveloping his cock. Putting my arms around his neck, I lowered myself down his shaft and was soon riding his hard cock, my swollen teats bouncing as I drew closer to my first orgasm.

I panted and my body trembled, as my orgasm slowly began to subside. Holding me, Joshua scooted up to the center of the bed and rolled onto his side with me in front of him. With one arm across my chest and one of his legs across my hip Joshua guided his cock up my pussy and began to thrust, long, deep strokes that made me moan and shiver with pleasure. Joshua groaned as my pussy tightened around his cock and his orgasm built to its peak and erupted, spurting, spewing cum inside me. He pulled his cock free releasing the flood of cum that gushed out of me. Still holding me close against him, he slipped his semi-hard cock between my thighs and began stroking, his cock wet and slippery lubricated by the mixture of my juices and his leaking cum. With each stroke, his cockhead alternated between brushing over my clit and thrusting into my pussy. Literally, without warning I spasmed, experiencing an exquisite orgasm that rippled through me for a long time.

*****

We no longer spoke of my returning to St. Louis.

When not tending his traps and hunting, Joshua was busy with the addition he was building onto the cabin.

Our first argument since I had been at the cabin with Joshua was when he planned a trip to replenish our stores; he refused to take me with him. When he finally left to make the twenty-mile journey to Donaldson Township, I was still upset and did not understand why he was hesitant to let me accompany him. Though he said he was concerned with my physically making the trip, I suspect he was more concerned by what people would say when they saw us together; a fifty years old man accompanied by a beautiful pregnant girl, thirty years his junior would be a treat for the gossips and busybodies. The men would look at him with envy, getting hard imagining what it was like to bed a young, soft body, aware that Joshua was obviously fucking me and was still potent enough to have knocked me up. The women would call it disgusting that a man his age would be having sex with me, a child young enough to be his granddaughter, and getting me pregnant was even more heinously lecherous.

I watched him as he rode away and knew I would miss him while he was gone. Despite our disagreement, I knew that because of the kind of man he was, Joshua could give a rat's ass what other people might say and think about him. He would be more concerned about how their stares and mean spirited comments would affect me, and he did not want to subject me to that.

*****

The summer slowly wore on, each day warmer than the one before. Because we were isolated in our little valley, sometimes on warm balmy days I would shed my clothes and lay naked in the protective shade and coolness of the trees that grew behind the cabin. One afternoon I lay dozing in the warmth of the sun my belly ripening with his child and my breast becoming full and heavy in preparation for the baby's birth.

As I dozed, I felt my legs being gently spread open and the light flutter of fingers along the puffy lips between my legs. As fingers opened my pussy lips, a tongue licked them, and a mouth sucked my clit. I opened my eyes and smiled when I saw my lover; holding Joshua's face to my pussy, I began to grind my pussy against his tongue, involuntarily holding my breath as my orgasm exploded. Even as I thrashed under him, Joshua turned me onto my side and slid his pulsing cock all the way into my wet, sticky cunt. Joshua pumped his full length in and out of me enjoying his climb to his own orgasm. My pussy held him inside me, the muscles squeezing and releasing his cock unwilling to let him go. After a few minutes, I felt his body stiffen his cock pulse and grow bigger, and his balls pull up tight against my ass. I was on the brink of cumming again and as he continued to give me his full, hard length, with a groan that came from deep in his chest he filled my pussy with his cum pulling me along with him into orgasmic pleasure.

I began to cry, as Joshua pulled out of me, and lowering himself let his tongue lick my swollen, sensitive clit. He gently caressed my belly, and I felt my muscles contract and called his name, "Joshua . . . . Oh, God Joshua," I said as I lifted my hips and another orgasm exploded, and I felt the hot surge ripple through my middle and down the back of my thighs. Half-heartedly I tried to squirm away from his mouth, but he laughed, pleased I'm sure with the evidence of how well he had trained my body to respond to him. Joshua held me pressed to his mouth letting his broad, warm tongue calm my pulsing sensitive clit until I lay there in his arms sexually and emotionally exhausted, my legs still spread wide, his head resting on my open thigh.

Of course, it wasn't always like this, occasionally, he would be unable to maintain a strong erection and feel bad about not being able to bring me to orgasm that way, but it did not matter to me because I loved him. If it happened, I would reassure him that it changed nothing between us and would press him onto his back and crawl between his legs. Pulling back the covers, I would bury my face in the large bulge between his legs inhaling his scent. Taking his soft wrinkled cock in my hand, I would gently twist and turn the skin around his shaft while I kissed and licked his cock head, running my tongue under and around his crown where he was most sensitive. Moving my mouth to the base of his cock I would kiss his balls, sucking them into my mouth. Slowly moving up his shaft, I would run my tongue along the length of the thick pulsing vein on the underside of his cock until I was again at the tip, parting my lips just enough to let him slip his cockhead between their softness. Feeling his cock twitch, my lips would close around his crown enveloping him in the wet warmth of my mouth, making him groan as more and more of his cock inched its way into my mouth and throat.

I'd go down on him, sucking his cock slow and steady as his breathing increased and his body stiffened until his cock erupted I my mouth giving me spurt after spurt of his hot male essence until he was empty, exhausted and satisfied.

*****

As my pregnancy progressed and my time grew closer, Joshua became cautious and in some ways smothering, afraid for me. He had already lost a wife and baby in childbirth and was haunted by the thought of that happening again. Despite his desire to remain here in the mountains surrounded by his beautiful wooded valley, three weeks before our baby's birth, he put aside his personal wishes and we headed down the mountain toward Donaldson Township. Yes, there was plenty of talk and gossip just as Joshua had anticipated and once we were settled into a room at Philip's Boarding House, Sheriff Jenkins came visiting. The townspeople had always known Joshua to be a single man, so understandably they were surprised when he showed up in town with a heavily pregnant young girl.

Sheriff Jenkins seemed embarrassed to have even come to see Joshua, but it was a small town, and he said people had been in and out of his office most of the day asking about him and me; wanting to know who I was, whose baby it was, where had he met me. Whatever the circumstances, the Sheriff didn't think it was anyone's business, but the town busybodies were working themselves into a nervous hissy with misplaced concern. Joshua and Sheriff Jenkins sat out on the porch in front of the Boarding House, and Joshua told him the whole story of how we had met and been living at the cabin for more than a year.

That night when Joshua came to bed, we both knew a different chapter in our lives was about to begin. We clung to each other, our bodies needing the physical closeness as Joshua slipped easily into me and groaned with an animal need to protect and shelter as he ejaculated into my warm, wet comforting pussy where his baby slept.

*****

It was important to me that our baby not be born out of wedlock, and so Joshua and I were married within a couple of days of our arriving in Donaldson. Thomas William Reynolds was born a week later.

Joshua and I did not return to the cabin in the mountains. With money he had been stashing away for years, and a sizable and previously untouched inheritance left years before by his father, Joshua purchased the old trading post and within a couple of years successfully turning it into a real mercantile that eventually serviced the whole east county area.

Despite our age difference and ailments typical of growing older, Joshua continued to satisfy me emotionally and sexually, and in all of the time we had together, I never gave him cause to wonder about my fidelity or physical desire for him. Joshua at almost sixty years old impregnated me for the second time with another son we called Jonathan Michael and then again, a little girl we named Amanda Grace when he was sixty-four years old. Despite his increasing age, his virility and potency did not diminish.

Soon after the birth of our first child, Joshua bought the old Baxter place just outside of the township, where we lived for the next twenty or so years until Joshua's death at seventy-three years old. Though Joshua remained the sometimes solitary, often gruff man he had always been, he never stopped teaching me about sexuality, love, and trust.

To him, I was always the girl-child he found on the road that day and fell in love with.

12