Mountain Man's Prey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I accept your offer, sir" he whimpered, "I will be good, I promise, sir."

"Good, boy. Good" he said softly as he smiled a gentle smile, stroking the young man's hair. "You can call me Daddy from now on, son. I'm glad you decided to be a good boy."

"Y...Y...Yes sir. I mean Daddy" he stammered noticing the man's nice smile.

"Now, lay back down son, I want to play with that ass some more" he said as he pushed down on the young man's shoulder.

As he complied, he submissively asked in low, almost inaudible tone,

"May I get hard sir... I mean Daddy?"

Jackson smiled a satisfied smile and answered,

"Yes, son, you may get hard, but don't cum. I want to see you cum later."

Relief set in for Rob's battered mind, he knew he would not be able to stop his erection if he began playing with his ass again. His Daddy once again began kneading his round ass, squeezing it and rubbing it in a more tender way than before. He had also been able to avoid the nipple torture he had experienced earlier. He closed his eyes and actually began enjoying his new Daddy's touch. His strong hands felt good as they caressed his buttocks, slowly moving down to the back side of his upper thigh, sending chills up his spine. His cock began stiffening once again, and soon he felt it rubbing his Daddy's.

Jackson soon felt the cock of his son touch his own, this only served to increase his groping, he now massaged the round ass vigorously, hearing the loud gasps of breath leave his new son's chest. The tiny frame of his charge was beginning to form small sweat beads as the heat from the fire still raged, and he felt his own sweat trickle down his chest and stomach. The little man's body looked so good to him, in the firelight, he knew he had to have him then and there. He had thought about waiting, giving the young man a chance to settle in, but he could not resist the feeling of lust burning in his mind and massive manhood. Then he slowly rubbed his fingers from his left hand back up his son's back, trailing it around his cheek, to lightly touch and trace his lips, which were soft and hot to the touch. He softly spoke,

"Suck on my finger's boy, get them nice and wet for Daddy."

Rob couldn't believe it when his mouth opened and sucked the large fingers, rolling his tongue over and over them in tight circles. He sucked on them as if they were a cock, softly beginning to moan and writhe, knowing what his Daddy had in mind. Jackson was still amazed at his son's raw sexuality, his passion and lust was exactly what he had been dreaming of, ever since escaping his former life of ridicule and harassment. His own cock was engorged and he felt every pulse of his heart as the blood rushed in and out of his tool, causing it to flex and release in anticipation of what was surely to come. The tiny man soon had his finger's dripping with saliva as he panted and sucked loudly on them. Jackson removed his fingers from the slut's mouth, and spread his ass cheeks wide with his right hand, sliding the tiny body further across his chair allowing better access to his son's pink, nearly virgin hole.

Rob could feel his breathing quicken even further as his ass cheeks were spread widely and anticipated the touch of his Daddy on his pink anus. He knew he was very tight, having only fucked Chris a half dozen times or so, and that had been a long time ago. Only one other man besides Chris had felt his tightness, a stranger he had met on his 18th birthday, who was not near as big as Chris, who was in turn nowhere near the size of his new Daddy. The anticipation only served to strengthen his hard dick, which now begged once again to be touched. Jackson could feel the tiny man's eagerness to be filled with his fingers, and he knew he needed to test the tightness of the pink hole which now was directly below his face. He had once inflicted terrible injury to a man due to his size, this was one major reason he now made his home in the mountain.

Jackson quickly kissed the pink hole with his finger, releasing a quiet moan of pleasure from his new son. Then another quick kiss with two fingers, garnering a slightly louder response. Then he began rubbing the young asshole in slow strokes, noticing the tight little folds of skin as they were moved and expanded as the anus began relaxing slightly.

"Beg for it son" he teased in a lusty voice, "beg for Daddy to finger your hole."

"Oh pleeease Daddy, pleeease finger me" Rob said lustily, not believing his own ears, "Please finger me Daddy, I need to feel you finger my tight little hole."

Jackson was happy when he heard the lust filled response,

"OK boy, Daddy's gonna finger that tight little ass good, he's gonna get you ready for his big Daddy cock" Jackson said now full of lust.

Jackson positioned himself so he could look directly at the tight hole he was now stroking and rubbing with increased rapidity. He was rewarded by the moans of his new son, making his cock leap with excitement. He slowly slid his wet, slippery fingers past the relaxed sphincter ring of pleasure, causing Rob to inhale deeply and sharply, both in pain and gratification. The loud groan which now seemed to form in his lower stomach escaped his tiny frame, sounding animalistic in its tone and intensity. Jackson watched the young man raise his hips slowly toward his finger, inviting him to invade his tunnel deeper. Jackson smiled wide again and complied with the young slut's wishes, forcing his index finger all the way in, again garnering a deep groan of satisfaction and hunger.

Rob was writhing under Jackson's intense touch as the large digit began plunging in and out of his tender love canal. His lust was all consuming, he felt completely vulnerable to this huge man, a fact that soon made him swoon, realizing he was living his favorite fantasy. A fantasy he had often used while masturbating in his small apartment, moaning so loud the neighbor's would complain to his apartment manager. The huge finger continued its assault on his tiny asshole, and was soon joined by its own neighbor, stretching him wide and causing a sharp sting of pain. He gasped and screamed at the pain as his Daddy slowed his pace allowing his tiny hole to expand and accept the second finger. Rob bit his lower lip, looking back at his new Daddy through lust filled eyes and saying in a hungry voice,

"Oh God Daddy, fuck my tight hole, stretch me wide!"

"Yeah baby, your ass is so fucking tight" Jackson returned, "I can't wait to slam my hard Daddy cock deep inside your slutty little ass!"

Jackson continued his drilling of his tight hole, stretching it wide as he slid his fingers in to their full length. After several strokes Jackson would pause as his digits were fully engaged with the tiny ass, he would then slowly spread his fingers, forming a peace sign inside his son's ass canal, receiving loud shrieks of both enjoyment and pain from the young captive. Jackson's huge cock now begged for attention, it was still bouncing and twitching in excitement, and copious amounts of precum now made it wet and shiny in the firelight. He slowly removed his finger's hearing the tiny man squeal and gasp for air as the finger's made a distinct popping noise as they were pulled from the tight grip of the son's ass.

"Oh shit!" Rob exclaimed as the fingers left his body, "Oh shit Daddy, please, please fuck me! I need you inside me! Please!"

Jackson could not believe his new son's unbridled enthusiasm, and watched as the tiny man writhed on his lap, begging to be fucked. He wasted no time as he quickly grabbed his son's waist, lifting him straight into the air, standing the slut on the floor, then forcing him to drop to his knees on the thick furry rug between his legs, and saying,

"You want Daddy's cock? You want it deep in your ass boy? Then work for it, suck Daddy's big, fat cock. Get it nice and wet so Daddy can slide it deep in your slutty ass!"

Rob found himself enjoying the verbal degradation and smiled in response as he began licking the huge tool in front of his face, hearing his Daddy's sigh of satisfaction. After a liberal amount of licking of the huge dick, he engulfed it trying to take it as deep as he could, only choking after it touched the back of his hot throat. Jackson reached down beside the chair retrieving a large bottle of baby oil he kept in the chair's side pocket to aid his many previous night's of masturbation. He grabbed the back of his boy's head, forcing and pulling it towards him, smashing the young face into his lower torso, hearing the young slut gag and choke on his cock as the tears trickled on to his body from the slut's eyes. He then released his grip allowing the tiny slut to regain his breath only for a few seconds before once again burying his cock again before the little man had stopped coughing. The contractions pulled and massaged his large cock as the throat tried to expel this foreign piece of flesh. It was truly magnificent to feel his son accepting his new submissive role, he had thought it would take weeks to break him, weeks to make him understand his new life.

"Yeah! Suck my big cock, son! Suck it get it nice and wet ready for your tight little hole! Fuck yeah!" Jackson exclaimed taking notice of the obvious new talent the young man was acquiring.

Jackson was lost in bliss as the tight throat of his new son seemed to be milking his cock, driving him to new levels of ecstasy he had never felt before. He then released Rob's head watching a long thick string of saliva and mucus stringing from the slut's mouth to his large mushroom head. He then motioned for the slave boy to stand up eagerly, unable to speak and retrieved the bottle of baby oil, drizzling a large amount of it onto his throbbing dick, then massaging it in as he watched Rob's eyes grow as he noticed the length and girth in the light of the fire. He then turned his son around, and told him to bend over as he again lathered a liberal amount of the baby oil between the soft fleshy globes, watching in anticipation as the liquid slowly made its way down the split, dripping onto the floor in a small puddle. Jackson then rubbed the oil between the young cheeks, paying special attention to the tight yet relaxed ring.

"Fuck you are so damn sexy boy" Jackson said as he ached in his groin, "now come here and give Daddy what he wants."

Rob eagerly sat down on his Daddy's lap, spreading his legs around Jackson's, and soon felt the man's strong grip on his hips. He was trying desperately to relax, but his anticipation and desire made this nearly impossible. He trembled as Jackson spread his own legs, forcing Rob's to a wide and rude position. Jackson's cock was now flexing against his now soaked hole, their breaths coming rapidly and in unison. The huge head pressed against the slick hole, and Rob gasped as it popped inside with an audibly wet sound.

"Oh fuck Daddy, your cock is so fucking big!"

"Yeah boy, you like Daddy's big cock inside you don't you, you little slut!" Jackson replied as he let out a satisfied, "AHHH!"

"Yeah Daddy I love it when you talk dirty to me, it gets me so fucking hot!" Rob was also gasping for breath and groaning in pleasure.

Jackson let his large head stay in position for only a few seconds before pulling it from its tight confinement, hearing his son's whimper of slight pain. He quickly pressed the head back against the tight entrance, popping it through again, this time pulling his son's hips closer to his own.

"Ohhh Fuck! Fill me up Daddy, fuck yesss!" Rob pleaded as he squealed in pain.

"You want it all son? Tell me how much of it you want! Tell Daddy what a good little ass you have, tell me!" Jackson commanded as he gritted his teeth and feeling the soft smooth skin as it pressed against his own.

"Oh Daddy, yes, fill me up!" Rob pleaded again, feeling both pain and pleasure. He could feel the intense pain subsiding, and felt a tingling sensation beginning to stir again deep inside his small frame. He felt extremely full, like he had suddenly had his stomach filled in only a few seconds. The bloated feeling was only intensified by the big man's cock being pulled free, then filling him again quickly. "I want your cock deep inside Daddy, fill up my tiny, tight ass! Ohhh Fuck yesss! God your cock is soooo big! Please fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Daddy Fuck me deep and fucking hard!"

Jackson blushed, it had been a very long time since he had heard anyone speak so filthy, it excited him to hear his new son begging for his stiff prick. He enjoyed his son's sighs of passion as he began to slowly pull free from the tight orifice. Once free, he pushed the tiny man forward, admiring the now gaping hole, where just minutes before there had been a tight puckered star. Jackson could feel the young man tremble as he held him off his cock, and heard the whimpering as he was begging to be impaled on his stiff manhood. He decided to stop teasing his young captive and for that matter himself, plunging back inside with tremendous force as a loud gasp escaped both their lips.

"Oh yeah baby! God damn that ass is so fucking tight! It feels so fucking good having my cock deep inside that tight boy pussy of yours!" Jackson was screaming now, as the extreme pressure was nearly too much for him to handle.

"Daddy! Oh God Daddy! Yesss! Fuck me, pleeease! I need to feel your cock fucking me deep!" Rob screamed himself as he was now completely, totally filled up by the huge tool. He could feel every ridge, every vein as it sat, fully engulfed by his ass. He began to move his hips, grinding against Jackson's lap, feeling his own balls resting on Jackson's. Rob worked his hips side to side, and bucked slightly, hoping to encourage the older man to fuck him, but he just sat there, holding him down on his cock. Rob's head was spinning, he couldn't believe where he was, what he was doing. Only hours before he had been terrified by the large man, now he was begging for him to fuck him, and calling him Daddy. He didn't care, he was really enjoying himself, he was actually living his fantasy, being abducted and forced to submit to a man he had never met before.

Jackson began fucking Rob slowly, enjoying immensely the gyrations of the young man's hips. His cock now eagerly twitched and jumped with each long, full stroke inside the tight ass. The feeling was intense, a feeling he had not felt in such a long time. He relished the whimpers, and moans that escaped his young friend, knowing he was being satisfied just as much as he was. The walls of the little ass were so tight, he could feel the smooth walls as it suckled his huge cock, gripping it on his backstroke, as well as his forward stroke.

Rob felt the huge mushroom shaped head force his still tight walls of his anus wide, causing him to swoon, and moan in pleasure. He wanted so badly to stroke his cock, to give his own cock a little pleasure, but he remembered what his Daddy had told him, he was not allowed to cum, unless given permission.

Jackson knew the young man was excited, he could tell by his moans and cries of passion. He slowly but assertively pulled his son back, making him recline fully on to his body. He could now feel the deep breaths and hear the loud grunts and moans much louder now. Rob slowly turned his head to look at his Daddy in the eyes, which caused Jackson to take his chin in one hand, and kiss him deeply. Their tongues mingled in each other's mouths, their breaths coming in quick, short succession. Jackson's other hand released Rob's hip, reaching to grip the young man's hard dick. He began stroking it immediately, eliciting a loud groan of pent up frustration being released. The big, strong, calloused hand felt so good to Rob, he soon found himself fighting off an orgasm. He squirmed in discomfort; the burning sensation soon caused him to release his lip lock on his Daddy,

"Oh fuck Daddy! I'm going to cum if you don't stop stroking me" he panted loudly.

"Don't you cum until I tell you to boy do you understand?" Jackson whispered, as he continued his relentless assault on the young, suckling asshole.

Rob tried to let his mind drift off, trying not to concentrate on the fact he was being pumped feverishly in his ass, as well as being stroked and petted by his new Daddy. The feeling was all consuming; he felt the stinging pain deep in his prostate as he was now fighting desperately to stop his building orgasm. Tears began streaming down his young face, the pain so intense he was nearly ready to faint.

Jackson continued his ass pounding of his son, and stroked the hard, young cock knowing exactly what he was putting Rob through. Jackson felt the young ass tighten down around his cock, as the young man fought off his orgasm. He relented his grip on the hard tool, moving his attention to the smooth, hairless scrotum of his tortured victim. He could feel Rob sigh as he focused his attention elsewhere, making it a little easier for him to fight off his orgasm. He was happy to see the young man remembering his edict from earlier, it made him feel even more powerful, he was sure this young man wanted to please him, or at least not upset him.

Jackson stopped his fucking, and pushed the young man off his lap, turning the tiny frame of his son to face him,

"I want to see your face as I fuck you son, come here and let Daddy fuck you, face to face" Jackson said as he pulled Rob back down on to his lap.

The fire was still burning hard, and the heat only added to the sweat which was now soaking Rob's back. He soon sat astride his Daddy, easily accepting the huge tool back into his ass. Their lips met in a hard, deep kiss, their tongues trying to outmaneuver the other. Rob was glad not to have his cock manipulated any further, he had fought of his ejaculations, although he had found it extremely uncomfortable. The big mountain man's hard hands now gripped his waist, raising him up and down on his prick. Their kiss soon broke as Rob squealed loudly, and stared his Daddy right in the eyes, and gritted his teeth as he began meeting his thrusts with his own thrusts and rotating hips. Jackson gripped his hips tighter and looked down to see his son's cock bounce wildly, and felt the tiny hands of his captive holding his shoulders tightly.

Jackson could feel the passion of his son coming through his stare, and was amazed at his sexual desire. He soon looked back into his son's eyes, seeing the burning desire and passion as he heard his moans and gasps of raw passion. The tiny man was a sexual beast, he thought to himself, he was definitely going to make a good sexual slave son. Jackson soon felt that long forgotten sensation of an orgasm building while fucking an ass deep and hard. While he had gotten himself of plenty of times, nothing compared to the feeling of an orgasm coming in the company of another person. He was still staring in the young, tender face of his new son, and he soon found the words through the all consuming feeling of the tight ass milking his thick, rigid prick,

"Fuck yeah baby! Fuck Daddy's thick cock! Your ass is so fucking fine, I can't wait to fill you up with my cum, son!" Jackson exclaimed.

"Oh yeah Daddy! Fuck me! Fuck me hard! I need to feel that hot cum inside me Daddy!" Rob was fully engaged now, he was begging for the big man's release, and hopefully his own release.

Jackson could almost tell what the young man wanted him to say, he knew the tiny man needed to cum, his ass was ftill tightening around his cock as he clinched to repel his orgasm. Jackson soon felt his own orgasm reaching the point of no return, and he moaned loudly and said,

"Alright son, cum with your Daddy. Shoot your load as I shoot mine up your tight fucking ass!"

"Oh thank you Daddy! Thank you for letting me cum Daddy!" Rob screamed just before rewarding his Daddy with another rough, wet kiss.

Rob soon pulled away from his Daddy's lips, and began riding the huge tool in his ass harder and faster, again meeting his Daddy's thrusts with his own. He leaned back arching his back, allowing his cock to bounce freely. Rob placed his hands on Jackson's knees, trying to find a balance that would allow him to stroke his cock comfortably. Daddy's thrusts never relented during this, making it hard for Rob to find the position he needed. Soon he felt Daddy's tough hand grip his stiff manhood, stroking him in unison with his thrusts. Rob's head dropped back in passion as a loud, long moan released from deep within his core. He soon raised his head watching as his Daddy stroked his cock as he fucked him deep and harder now. As their eyes met, Rob began once again helping his Daddy to fuck him, their bodies in perfect unison, and soon the familiar twinge of orgasm returned to his young cock.