Mountain Man's Prey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RockyIndy
RockyIndy
29 Followers

Jackson felt the young cock stiffening as he stroked his son diligently, watching his young partner grit his teeth, just before his mouth gaped open wide with an animalistic moan. Jackson's cock soon began its own pulsations, and Rob felt the already huge cock expand deep in his bowels. Jackson's huge testicles soon clinched as the first shot stung Rob's anal walls, the heat felt good, and he felt the second shot splash inside of him and soon another. Jackson continued his hard stroking of Rob's cock, squeezing it tighter as his own ejaculations escaped his hard prick. His first shot into the tight asshole was met with a stiffening in his hand. His son's hot spunk shot out hard, splashing Jackson's chest, it was soon joined by another, then another. As they both ejaculated with intensity that neither one of them had ever experienced before. Their moans of pleasure seem to hang in the air, as both were lost in their ecstasy, heads spinning and seeing tiny white flashes of light as they closed their eyes in intense erotic pleasure. They both seemed to cum for hours, the pleasures they each felt only getting more intense with each contraction of their core. Screams of pleasure were slowly replaced by long, slow moans of satisfaction as they both reached the end of unbelievable climaxes.

Jackson gripped Rob's cock tightly, pulling all of the pent up cum from the slit, letting it puddle on his hand. His cock still buried deep inside a now cum filled hole, he pulled his son up, looking at the flushed face of his new toy, and held his hand up to the young man's mouth,

"Lick it all up baby," Jackson whispered, "clean Daddy's hand. Taste yourself. Taste that sweet cum."

Rob smiled and slowly and seductively licked the huge hand, cleaning up every drop of his thick, creamy seed. Then after cleaning the hand, he began licking the stickiness off his Daddy's chest, eating every drop as Jackson watched as he smiled broadly. Jackson's cock had slowly softened and had slipped from the young ass. Again without being told to, Rob slithered down to the floor, cleaning the soft manhood, cleaning every inch of his lower region, much to Jackson's surprise and delight. This young slut was perfect, everything he had ever dreamed of, and he would do anything to keep him here with him. The young man was soon finished his suckling, and slowly raised up to his feet, and seductively sat down on the big man's lap.

"So Daddy, what now?"

RockyIndy
RockyIndy
29 Followers