All Comments on 'Mountain Men: I was Their Queen'

by erectus123

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
erectus123erectus123over 6 years agoAuthor
IF YOU ENJOY THIS STORY

PLEASE FAVOR IT

It is based on real life experiences and I enjoyed writing it, thanks!

Your comments are welcomed also.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

You lived the dream of every man who loves sucking cock and being fucked. I would love to be in this situation.

Ashesh9Ashesh9over 6 years ago
Real life .....Erectus???

Truth is stranger than fiction: fave- ed as well as fived, Bro !!!

Spadger2Spadger2over 6 years ago

Very frustrating. My comments just disappeared, as so often happens on this site. So annoying, as it is almost impossible to recall one's carefully thought out responses.

But it was a very interesting story and a great turn on what would be considered the norm - although the shared sexual activity here seems to be the norm and accepted by everybody.

barry48barry48over 6 years ago
Wow what a Great Life You Chose

Wish I could live a life like that. cock and fucking every night and big thick cocks at that even better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Erection inducing story

One of the hottest and erection inducing story...it was hard not to wet myself while reading the story. I would love to be a shared wife or queen for a bunch of big men especially when they are starlight and just want to use my holes for their primal needs..

erectus123erectus123over 3 years agoAuthor

YOU DEAR ANON ARE THE REASON I WRITE THESE SEXY STORIES. SO GLAD IT GOT TO YOU. ERECTUS123

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usererectus123@erectus123
 Personal Bio Notes: I was born in Belfast, passing through my dear mother's loins, and that is where I find most comfort, passing through with other women, not my mother. I survived through the years of Irish troubles and immigrated to the USA after various family tragedies...

story TAGS