Mountain Men: I was Their Queen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If all I have to do is blow these big guys, that's not much of a problem. They are all so horny and primed, they will cum real fast cum after a brief suck session. Blowing guys this horny shouldn't take too long."

I was to learn as the week wore on, that each man was a little different from his brothers in satisfied him and what he expected from me.

I was able to rest up during the next day. I got a bit of writing done and strangely I was looking forward to the night that lie ahead. After dinner I was asked to repeat my 'Buttercup' rendition and I camped it up this time with exaggerated feminine gestures that won a standing ovation. At the end of the performance I was claimed by big Olaf. I didn't know what to expect but I quickly realized no simple blow job was going to work tonight.

After I prepared myself he undressed and then took me in his arms and kissed me for the longest time, his rough beard scratching my face. He literally lifted off my feet so my head was at his level. I closed my eyes to protect them and his tongue opened my jaw like a shucker opens an oyster.

He must have polished every tooth in my head before laying me down, like a rag doll, and rubbing what he called 'bar grease,' it turned out to be bear fat, into my widely spread ass. He said little but commented on how pretty and round my ass was, split in the middle like a peach.

I begged him to go slowly when I caught a glimpse of his giant cock, truly a monster, as long as a foot ruler and as thick as a beer can. He spread eagled me and carefully inserted himself a little at a time while my eyes filled with tears. I think he realized it would take some time before I'd be able to accommodate him so he satisfied himself with only about 5-6 inches of depth. It didn't take to long for this big boy to start making animal noises and in that instant I was wet from stem to sternum.

I never believed a man's balls could contain that much cum, but he came like a horse and I was drenched. After drying myself with my shirt, I laid to rest, my cock fully erect. When Olaf saw how excited I was he grabbed a handful of cum from his still leaking cock and used it as a lube to jerk me off. Oh my God, did I sleep well that night.

Thursday started out as a rainy day, but when the rain stopped in mid morning the brothers left for work. Enon smiled at me and I realized it was to be his night. That night after dinner I tried out a new song, somethings from 'Little Annie,' like 'Tomorrow' and 'I think I'm Gonna Like it Here' and they loved it. Enon lifted me off the table when I finished entertaining them and swept me up in his arms and carried me all the way to the sleeping area.

He stripped slowly and I had to admire his beautiful Godlike body, his sinuous muscles, his six pack, the way his neck was so strong. His cock was a copper color and his foreskin hung down over his penis head. His balls were like small cannon balls. As I admired his torso he suddenly became excited and his shaft came rapidly out past his foreskin, like a tortoise coming out of his shell. What he wanted from me was totally unexpected.

Enon lay down on his back, his huge cock protruding between his legs, and lifted his legs upwards. He indicated in a few words what he wanted and I obeyed and began to rim his ass with my tongue. It was then I'd wished I'd washed him down first but I soldiered on. When I got tired I fingered his ass hole and he seemed to like that. As I ventured deeper I realized my small hand had no difficulty reaching inside where I could feel the bulge of his rounded prostate.

With him moaning and breathing hard I worked his prostate with my right hand and grabbed his thick cock's head, that was now even more fully erect than before. I clamped down with my other hand on his cock's head, that part just behind where the head trims down as it meets the shaft, although my hand could hardly get round his massive staff.

He started to jerk in his knees and I didn't dare let go of his cock, he was seconds away from orgasm and he rewarded my effort with a full shot of huge ropey cum load right on my face. I really didn't mind the facial as this was a lot easier than taking Olaf's huge cock in my ass the night before. I was still quite sore from that and had to keep leaning in different directions to quell the after pain from that loving but forceful penetration.

Of course a young and powerful man is capable of performing more than once in a night. I awoke from our interaction perhaps two hours later when I could feel strong hands upon me. It was Enon again. By this late hour all the brothers were sleeping in heaps around us. The glow from the fireplace was the only light.

Enon was whispering, "Daiz, I need you, but be quiet I don't want to wake the others."

He took my hand and brought it up to his taut penis, by God he was fully erect again.

"Do you want me to suck you," I whispered back.

"No Daiz, I have to fuck you, I can't sleep without it."

"Ok, but try to be quiet."

I rubbed some bear grease on his this member. I couldn't help it, I bent to quickly kiss it and lick the head and shaft. There was still a pleasant dummy smell from my early efforts. Then I rubbed the remainder of bear grease, that I'd kept with me just in case into my own ass hole knowing I'd need all the help to keep from crying out when he stuffed that kielbasa into me. I knew that after Olaf, my rear entry portal would never be quite the same and hoped that it had prepared me for the young Godlike Enon.

Enon was quite careful and surprisingly seemed to know a bit about his task. He spent quite a while playing with my ass hole, stretching it to accommodate one then two, then three of his very large fingers. When I was relaxed enough he withdrew his fingers and I reached back to help guide him into me. Then there was that sharp pain, I bit my tongue and gritted my teeth. Enon, having made entry into my domain began to pick up speed, his breathing began to be more rapid, I could feel his bare member hitting the edge of my prostate and the passing even deeper, when I heard a loud clap like thunder. One of the brothers had awakened and slapped Enon's backside at the very moment that he was about to cum. That slap was so hard it jammed his monster cock all the way into a passage that had never before been explored intimately,

"Now shut the fuck up and let us sleep," someone roared.

Enon lay motionless, his cock so deep inside me I could feel it pulsating next to my heart, as it spewed cum inside me as if it was a fire hose. Fearful to annoy his brothers he lay motionless and within twenty minutes I could hear him snoring. His big cock began to shrink but even in tumescence it was like a loose cork in a narrow wine bottle.

I too eventually fell asleep and we lay intertwined till morning when he gently rolled me over and left me with what seemed like a quart of cum leaking out of my ass into the blanket.

In the morning I washed up with homemade soap and cold water. The cum load had done a number on me and had dried like glue. I used my plastic enema bottle to wash most of it out off me but I wonder even now, long after that night if there isn't a bit of it still stuck high up inside me.

After the attempt to free myself from Enon's 'jacket' of cum, and feeling confident that I was mostly clean I tried my best to get my chores done.

That same morning I was thinking about how I might entertain the guys and was trying to remember a bit of Shirley Temple's song and stair dance routine with Bill Bojangles Robinson from that old movie. That evening, with a bit of guesswork and improvising I sang that song while dancing on and off the chairs and tables I gave the idea of a staircase tap dance. That brought the house down!

As the group were clapping and laughing, Jeremy grabbed me and with his two hands lifted me high into the air and carried me out of the dining room into the sleeping area. I had by this time realized that the others did not enter into the sleeping area until an hour or so after each man who took me as his prize could find his own form satisfaction in privacy.

Jeremy was more conventional than the others. He simply wanted to fuck me in the ass. He wasn't into foreplay. It was a version of Slam-Bam-Thankyou-Mam. He just rolled me over, raised up my rump, spit on my ass hole and proceeded to ram his cock, as big as a delicatessen salami, into my hindquarters. I realized then that I should always lube up before the evening began and for the first minute or so it was painful. I didn't complain or cry out and I guess a mucus flow thereafter lessened the pain. He seemed oblivious to my difficulty and just kept plowing my ass like it was a field he was breaking open for seeding. Then he grabbed my tightly ass pulling me even closer and came.

To my surprise, even after the initial pain and discomfort, I found myself hoping he might have lasted a little longer. As he came he broke down and began crying. He held me so tightly I could hardly breath. He apologized afterwards for his haste but explained his needs were quite urgent. I wiped away his tears and told him not to cry, that all was well and I was here for him.

"Please don't ever leave us, I need you so, I love you Daiz."

"I promise, I won't ever leave," I found myself saying in amazement.

By now I'd spent five nights with my hosts. The only one who had not yet made love to me, that is my preferred expression for what was going on nightly, was Noah. The next night after dinner, just as the singing began, Noah took me gently by the hand and cut the chain that was attached to my collar. He took from the pantry a bottle of his homemade Elderberry wine and we went for a romantic walk. The moon was now full and lit our way as we climbed the hill outside the cabin.

Noah wanted to show me where he had planted his grapes. He explained that grapes should be planted at a higher elevation so the cool air at a lower elevation would rise in the evening to keep the grapes from getting too warm. Like the Biblical Noah, he was a vintner and besides grape wine, he brewed various other fruit wines such as the delicious Elderberry, plum wine and some herbal medicinal elixirs the he said were good for stomach aches or constipation and even for building up the immune system.

I joked that constipation wasn't a problem for me as his brother's voluminous cum loads cleared me out within a few hours afterward they'd finished with me. He smiled and took me in his arms like we were young lovers.

"But it is only fair that you are satisfied as well," Noah said.

I could feel his massive erection as he held me close and kissed me on my forehead. He lay me on one blanket and then put another rolled up blanket under the small of my back. He rubbed some bear grease between my thighs and hovered over me in the missionary position as if I really was a women.

He then began to hump me slowly with his strong cock, adjusting the blanket roll so my hips were high enough so his cock didn't hit the floor as pumped deep between my thighs. Not being a real woman, this was the only way I could satisfy him in missionary position. I pressed my thighs tightly around his dick and reached down with one lubricated hand to make it as pleasurable as possible for him.

After a while the friction of his rapid cock movement got fairly warm, he added some more lube grease between my thighs and with a series of rapid thrusts, just about sawing off my flaccid penis, his large balls banging against my thighs, he surprised me when he suddenly withdrew raised himself above my face and shouted,

"Open your mouth!"

I did as he asked and by God his cock and balls erupted and I almost choked with the effusion. It was like being underwater in a sea of semen. I tried my best to swallow but his cum was so thick and there was so much of it I thought I was going to drown. Seeing I was in distress he sat me up and slapped my back a few times and I coughed up his sea of sperm from the deepest recesses of my mouth and throat.

He laughed only after he saw I was ok,

"Ya know, nothing makes your teeth as white as cum?"

I was too exhausted to question his wisdom.

Then he added, "I guess I pulled out to quick to give you time to cum."

I said nothing.

Then he did something none of his brothers had ever done, he bent over me and took my tiny penis in his mouth. It stiffened up almost immediately. He continued to give me pleasure until I came and he caught my cum in his mouth and then spit it out.

"I hope you don't mind if I didn't swallow."

"No problem Noah, your teeth are already white," I sort of mumbled horsely.

He laughed as I added, "That was great, thank you so much."

Seeing my weakened state, and that I could hardly speak he picked me up in his arms and carried me back down the hill as if I was a sack of feathers.

And so ended the first week.

I never would have thought I'd end up here in the wilderness, playing bride to six huge lovers, men bigger in every way then any I'd ever know. ...In every way!

Of course I do trim their beards a bit, otherwise the kisses are too scratchy but not enough that they look civilized.

I realized early on that these mountain men were not gay. Noah had explain it all to me. Much like men in prison the brothers realized during the long logging periods they needed sexual congress and that the trick of good health and survival requires that a man drain his balls weekly. Sex with a woman was ideal, but there was nothing wrong with having sex with a man, if that was the only option. In that case the man was simply designated as a female and used as such. This was perfectly acceptable and a healthy alternative.

Now it was up to me, I could stay or I could leave. The decision to this dilemma came to me like a bolt of lightning. I was happy, I was loved, I was safe, I was sexually desired and I was sexually satisfied. Having learned to relax enough to cum from their efforts at butt fucking me I had no need to masturbate or even think of fucking women. Jesus, in a way I had become one. I realized there was nothing else in the world that I wanted more the these six guys fucking me in rotation.

.

That evening I announced that I wanted to stay with them and the I'd fallen in love with each and every one of them. I got up on the table and sang a song I'd composed for them, It went something like this

"Mountain men are strong,

their cocks are very long,

their balls are made of rubber

though hidden by their fur (they all laughed at that)

But there is nothing finer,

Then to have a mountain man behind ya (they laughed at that too)

And to have such fun, to be filled with their cum, divina"

Then I did a sort of soft shoe tap dance and they all howled and clapped and each one embraced me and kissed me on the top of my head thanking me for my decision.

I sent my article in by email on my smart phone. I also texted my resignation to D. Heimlicher, my editor, and wrote him that I loved this area and had begun a sociological study of the men who do the logging, that I was planning to stay here and start writing a novel about loggers as well.

I certainly knew more about myself, my life and logging than before. In a strange way I was happier than ever. I felt loved and desired and the bear grease seemed to have anal healing powers. My ass hole had become strong and leathery and I'd even developed a bubble butt from all the anal exercise they'd put me through. What more could anyone ask for? Oh, and since there are only six of them, at least I get Mondays off but I do get very horny by nightfall.

I had found my Nirvana and I would never leave them, except for the few months between the logging routine when I'd go visit my sister or an old friend, who always ask about the iron "necklace" I wear. I tell them it's a very expensive piece of designer jewelry. I enjoy getting away but little by little I grow eager to get back to my guys. Believe me, I just couldn't wait to be the Queen of my own harem of strong, big, beefy men with they're raging hard-ons and big dicks that never let me down—no way!

I just want to announce that my short book, "Logging Camp Social Mores" will be published in a few months by the Harvard Sociological Press.

12