Mountain Retreat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Vickie's legs were against Nathalie on the couch Steve leaned Vickie forward, an arm on each side of Nathalie. Vickie was draped over Nathalie with her feet on the floor and her hands on the back of the couch. Nathalie had indicated that she wanted to experience a woman and Steve had delivered this one to her.

Nathalie barely had to move in order to kiss and suckle Vickie's breasts. She whimpered the first time Nathalie bit her nipples, then she pushed them forward for more. Gradually Nathalie kissed her way lower. Soon she found it necessary to move to the floor so her head would be between young Vickie's succulent thighs. Nathalie's tongue devoured her target.

Vickie's moans of pleasure got louder as Nathalie's tongue went inside her. Steve reached from behind to kneed Vickie's breasts and pinch at her nipples.

Taking Vickie to the bed they laid her down. Nathalie kissed as much as she could reach, before kneeling over Vickie's head. Tentatively at first she felt Vickie's tongue on her body. Quickly Nathalie discovered that after each thing Nathalie did to her, Vickie reciprocated on her own hot cunt.

Moving Vickie lower on the bed Nathalie knelt again so Vickie's tongue could kiss, tease and manipulate her clit. Nathalie's moans of pleasure dwarfed Vickie's. As Nathalie's tongue worked Vickie's love canal and clit, Steve could not resist Nathalie. He penetrated Nathalie's hot, wet, sticky pussy, pushing deeper with each forward thrust.

Nathalie felt Steve's cock enter, filling her. Reaching around and under Vickie's legs, she opened Vickie's lips as far as she could, before once again lashing her young lover with her tongue.

Steve was hard and thick, thrusting into his lustful lover's body. It excited him to know that Vickie could see his thick shaft plunging in and out of Nathalie's canal. He watched Nathalie bury her head between Vickie's thighs and licked his lips. He wanted to taste both these pussies. He felt a light touch graze his balls, and his hips bucked forward pushing Nathalie deeper between Vickie's legs.

With the increased pressure on her pussy, Vickie became bold. She softly massaged Steve's testicles while she watched his cock slide in and out of Nathalie. The visual stimulus increased Vickie's excitement and her hips began rocking against Nathalie's mouth.

Nathalie felt the movement of her young lover. Nathalie inserted a couple of fingers into Vickie's pussy, finger fucking her while sucking on her excited clit. Nathalie pushed her own hips back and down to take advantage of both the cock and mouth servicing her.

Steve saw and felt the change in the women's rhythm and increased his own pace. They were so near and he wanted Nathalie to have her first taste of a woman's nectar so that he could taste it from her lips. His own pace became frantic. Three, four, then five thrusts and he came into Nathalie's waiting cavern.

Feeling Steve cum inside her, Nathalie felt Vickie bite on her clit and she screamed her orgasm into the warm, wet pussy in front of her.

Vickie could taste Steve's cum along with Nathalie's cream. In her effort to taste everything, she accidentally bit on Nathalie's clit. Nathalie's reaction was immediate. Vickie could feel the increased pressure against her sensitive lips and lost control to the strongest orgasm she'd ever had.

The trio sorted themselves out on the bed, so they were all in the same direction. Nathalie stroking Vickie's chest and stomach as she explained exactly how Steve was going to take Vickie once he recovered. Steve watched over Nathalie's should, as her hand slowly stroked lower and lower towards the vee in Vickie's legs.

12