Mountain Sojourn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While Peri watched Ruth, awed by her voluptuous maturity and sense of self, Carter loosed the bows on Peri's strings behind her neck and at her hips. Slipping his left hand behind Peri's back, he deftly unhooked the bikini top's strap and laughed as the bra floated to the middle of the tub. Peri shrieked her surprise, leaning forward, reaching for the lost top. Carter swiftly whisked away the untied suit bottom, dangling it in mid-air before her astonished face. "Abrakadabra! The Unsuited Maiden Trick baffles all!" he proclaimed in a deep mysterious stage voice.

"Oh, Uncle!" Peri squealed with delight, "You are too funny!" She rolled to her left, feinting a reach for the dangling bottom triangles, but instead lunged across the water and pounced on Carter's chest. Kissing him furiously, she wiggled her way into a seated position on his lap, feeling his dick grow beneath her.

Ruth slipped off her wall and crossed the tub, sitting behind Peri, straddling Carter's thighs, pressing his turgid cock between her cunt and Peri's ass. She slid her hands under Peri's arms and cupped her breasts, tweaking their prominent caps and nipples. Leaning forward, she whispered softly for Peri's ears only, "First or last, it's share alike, darling!" Peri bobbed her head in agreement, continuing to push her tongue deep into Carter's mouth.

Ruth lowered her left hand to Peri's cunt and stroked her downy mons, gradually introducing her long middle finger to Peri's exposed nubbin. Peri lifted her rump, then dropped back and down, impaling herself on Carter. One, two, three strokes, and then she

heard Ruth hiss, "Switch!"

When Peri lifted herself up on the fourth stroke she moved her bottom forward allowing Ruth to follow her and drop. Carter's dick drove deep into Ruth's hungry gash. One, two, three strokes, "Switch!" grunted Ruth, rising and retreating on the fourth stroke as Peri had done before.

Carter was thrilled, amazed, impressed by the teamwork of his thralls and the efficiency with which they used this bobsled technique to milk his stick. He got confused in the shuttling and knew he was about to release his seed but had no clue whether Peri or Ruth would catch it. Grunting, groaning, and growling, he became absorbed in his own ecstasy and closed his eyes. He heard Ruth and Peri moan, yip and squeal. He knew they were coming. He knew he was ready to launch. On his final throw, he arched his back, shoved his pelvis up, blindly grabbed the hips of the woman he was in and pulled her down. To his surprise she squirted from his grasp, cleared his cock and was replaced in mid-stroke by her team mate, who squatted hard on his loins and took in the rest of his jetting semen.

Exhausted by the activity, enervated from the hot soak, Carter was lost. He heard giggles and moans. Opening his eyes he focused on two naked sirens, hugging and kissing each other, across the tub from him. When they saw he was alert, they pushed off the wall and slipped up on either side of him, cruising their hands over his chest, stomach, abdomen and crotch. Ruth on his left and Peri on his right, they kissed him, stroked his hair and purred indistinct murmurs softly into his ears.

Ruth broke into his haze, "Did we wear you out, Bill?" she asked with a laugh.

"Yes, Uncle Bill," Peri giggled, "Are you going to sleep alone tonight?"

Coming to the party at last, Carter answered, "You gave me a hell of a work out, that is for sure, my pets," He grinned weakly at Ruth and then Peri,"Now give me a half hour to recuperate and ask me again."

Carter half-swam to the front of the tub and crawled over its edge, then stood and walked to a nearby built-in wardrobe. Opening the doors he pulled out three thick turkish towels, wrapped one around his middle and held the others out for Ruth and Peri. "Here," he said, "Dry off and let's lay down for a while, eh?"

Peri and Ruth climbed out, took the towels, dried each other and followed him into his bedroom. He lay on his back and they cuddled against him, damp towels and all. "PRESTO" he said, glad of the chance to nap undisturbed.

*

Carter awoke, felt the easy rise and fall of his nude partners' breasts pressed on either side of his rib cage. His wristwatch showed it was 3:30 p.m. and he reckoned he had gotten a good three hour nap. He felt refreshed but hungry. They had had no food since breakfast. The afternoon sun had gone behind the mountains and he decided to light the hearth and start dinner.

He got the grill going on the deck, went back in the bedroom and pulled on his chinos, topsiders and a polo shirt and stepped into the kitchen to prep the vegetables. By the time he had the silk pulled from the corn ears, the grill was hot and he threw the cobs onto it and shut the lid. Returning to the kitchen he sliced zucchini and an onion into a bowl and pulled out the steaks. Checking the freezer, he moved the Asti Spumante to the refrigerator.

Heading to the bedroom he said "PRALINE TOURMALINE" to rouse the pets. "Hey, dinner soon!" he called to them, "Up and at 'em! I don't think it will be too cold to eat outside but put some clothes on, anyway!" He laughed out loud and returned to the kitchen.

Taking the meat out to the deck he turned the corn and put the steaks over the fire. Back in the house he put the zucchini and onion in a pan, sauteed them lightly until the onions began to turn glassy, added seasonings, pulled them from the heat and covered the pan with a lid.

Back outside he set the picnic table, three places along the house side, providing a nice view of Strawberry Creek running along while they ate. He turned the steaks and the corn again and went in to check on Peri and Ruth.

Ruth was wearing a pair of jeans and a pale blue cowl neck angora sweater and flats. Peri was back in her sundress and wedgies. "Did she remember her panties?" Carter wondered. Out loud he said, "Nice timing, ladies, dinner is ready."

Carter served the steaks and corn and went into the chalet for the zucchini and the Asti. Having finished dishing up the plates, he sat between Peri and Ruth and said, "Wait for the bubbly!" as he opened the wine and poured three glasses.

Ruth asked, "Champagne? What's the occasion, besides a long-weekend?"

"Well, if we need an 'occasion' to have a good time, let's say it's an extension of Peri's 18th Birthday last week." Turning to his left, Carter raised his glass toward the honored teenager, "Happy Birthday, Peri! Many Happy Returns!" he toasted.

"OK," Ruth agreed, hoisting her glass, "Happy Birthday, Peri!"

"Umm...thank...thank you," Peri said softly, blushing, embarrassed by the attention. "But I think the 'occasion' should be...about Uncle Bill..." she offered. Bravely testing her own toast, Peri raised her glass and looked into Carter's brown eyes. "Here's to Uncle Bill, the sweetest, kindest, nicest, most wonderful man I know!"

"Well, now!" chipped in Ruth, "I can't top that one! Here's to you, Bill!"

Carter turned his head to look at Ruth and smiled, "Thanks, Ruth," he said, then returned to Peri's dimpled grin and said, "Thanks, right back at you, Sweetie!" as the threesome took their sparkling sips and commenced their meal.

*Sunday 5 to 10 PM***

Carter relaxed in a Tamarack chair, watching the small rapids become smaller ripples along Strawberry Creek below the deck and beyond the splashing pool. Ruth was in the kitchen, loading the dishwasher, as Peri cleared the picnic. "Very nice, very domestic," thought Carter, "and very fucking tiring!" He enjoyed playing with his toys, and yet, it was a drain to continually be aware of his controlling influence and to manage the thralls in performance mode. "Shit! I'll be glad when this weekend is over and they're put away for awhile. Although," he argued with himself, "there may be merit to keeping Peri active. She is a fucking live-wire, that's for sure!"

Just then, Peri touched his shoulder with her soft left hand, closing her slender fingers tight and rubbing the joint with her palm. "Uncle Bill," she said, quietly, "It's nearly 6 o'clock, are you awake?"

Startled from his thoughts, Carter jerked his head around, "Oh! Hi, Sweetie!" he exclaimed, "Asleep? No, just sitting in the evening on a porch. That's what 'old farts' like to do, you know!" he answered, laughing hard at his own joke. "What's up?"

"Oh, nothing," Peri said, continuing to rub his shoulder, "Ruth and I cleared the table, did the dishes and put stuff away. Now, she is reading a book by the fire. I finished off the champagne...you don't mind, do you?" she quickly injected.

"What? No, that's what it was for, Sweetheart," Carter assured her. "You know that wasn't real 'champagne' anyway. It's a sweet white sparkly Italian wine, called Asti Spumante, and it can't hurt you...too low in alcohol to even worry about," he chuckled. "I'm glad you liked it. How are you feeling?"

"Oh I feel really warm, a little fuzzy, but not like after the Margaritas...just kinda...'glowy', you know?" she put her other hand on Carter's right shoulder and started to rub and squeeze it like his left one.

"That's good, Peri," Carter said, "That's exactly how you should feel."

"Is there room on your lap for me to sit, Uncle Bill?" she asked softly.

"Sure, but this hard wooden chair is a tight fit and may not be too comfortable for a snuggle." Carter observed. "Let's go sit on the glider over there. At least it has cushions!" he suggested, standing up with a little laugh.

Peri followed him to the swing and they sat, deep in the shadow of the eaves, the trees, and the falling twilight. Carter reached over and locked the swing mechanism, "Safety first!" he said, smiling, as Peri settled on his lap, her left arm draped around his shoulders, her right arm bent with her hand flat against his polo shirt while her lower legs freely dangled over the glider's edge.

Peri laid her head on Carter's shoulder, sighed and sank against his chest. Carter's left arm folded naturally across her chest and his hand held her back. His right arm lay along her right side with his hand loosely resting on her hip. Now, Carter wished he had not locked the swing. He had a weirdly strong urge to rock this young girl, laying so unconcerned in his arms.

Peri, however, was no unconcerned young girl. Succumbing to her own strong urges, she raised her chin, nuzzled Carter's neck and blew gently at the corners of his mouth until he turned his face down to hers and they kissed. Easily, softly at first, their lips pressed and caressed. Peri pulled Carter's top lip between her own lips and sucked, racing her tongue tip across its surface with minimal pressure. She moved her free right hand down over his heart and scraped her first fingernail hard, through the cotton polo shirt, against his tiny, stiff nipple.

Carter raised his right hand along Peri's hip to her waist, pulling with it as much of the denim as he could grab. Lowering he hand, again, he found her hip was bare. "So, she did 'forget' her panties," he thought, driving his paternal, nurturing urge away and rediscovering his lust. His cock, bent double under Peri's left hip, but hardening, nonetheless, under her teases, ached.

"Uhnn!" He groaned, "Peri! Get up on your knees facing me!" he rasped hoarsely, "my dick is trapped!"

Peri did not break her lip-lock as she twisted her torso, straddled Carter's legs and climbed on her knees onto the glider cushions. Carter no longer regretted locking the swing. While Peri continued intensely kissing him, he unbuttoned her sundress from neck to hem, unbuckled the belt and spread the denim wide. Peri was unbound and naked before him. His hands grabbed and mauled her full breasts. She yipped in his mouth, broke away and hissed, "YESSSS! Uncle Bill! Squeezzze me hard!" then kissing him again, she bit the lip she had been sucking and switched to his bottom lip before he could escape.

Peri pushed her hands to Carter's waist, opened his belt, his chinos' fly and freed his raging, purple-headed, rock-hard prick from its cloth prison. Lunging her hips against Carter's stomach she squatted on the fat staff. She held and guided him until he was secured in her cunt. "Oooo, Unnncle!" she cried into his bleeding mouth, "You are so...stronnng!" She sat down on his thighs, burying his cock, then rose up again and dropped. "Yess!", she screeched, "Again!" and she rose once more. This time, as she fell onto his cock her rosebud was lined up and bumped Carter's sticky, slicked mushroom. It bounced off briefly, but Peri corrected, ramming her asshole onto, and past, the bulbous leader. "UUHHH! OHMYGOSH!" she yelled, "Uncle! Push!"

Carter needed no encouragement, he was caught up in her fervor from his first bloody lip. Thrusting up, he drove his hips, shoved his bone home and pulled her down, welding their pelvises together. Peri clenched her bottom, pulling and pushing against the cock throbbing in her ass. Carter growled, "Here I come, baby!" He let go his load, scrunching his butt, pressing up with each jet he felt pulse from his nuts.

Peri collapsed against him and wilted. Gasping, Carter said, "I'm glad that swing was locked, Sweetie!" Then, to himself, he added, "Goddamn! I hope this weekend never ends!"

Buzzing mosquitos reminded them they were outdoors, naked and vulnerable. Peri climbed off Carter and pulled her sundress loosely around herself with the belt. Carter was quicker. He only needed to pull up and fasten his pants. Together they scooted for the safety of the chalet.

As they closed the glass slider from the rear deck, Ruth looked up from her book. "Sorry, it's a lovely evening out there and I meant to join you," she said, "But, I got intrigued by this coffee-table book on the Cahuilla Indians."

"That's OK, Aunt Ruth," Peri piped up, "Uncle Bill and I were just trying out the glider, until he had to come inside." Giggling, she said, "I'm sorry about your lip, Uncle Bill!" and she quickly turned and headed for the bathroom in the second bedroom.

"What happened to your lip?" Ruth inquired. with a raised eyebrow.

"Oh, I was daydreaming and Peri startled me, is all. I bit it." Carter shrugged, "It's really nothing, but the mosquitos sure were attracted." He laughed loudly, "I swear, one of those suckers was as big as Peri!"

"Say," he exclaimed, "It's still early, how about we three drive into the village and see what's doing? Usually they have some kind of folk festival or something happening on holiday weekends, and I know a great place for ice cream."

"Hmmm," Ruth mulled the idea, "Do you think they have Praline Pecan?" she asked, "You know Praline Pecan is my downfall," she chuckled and rubbed her stomach.

"Would not surprise me a bit!" replied Carter, careful not to actually speak her key word accidentally.

Peri came out in her blue-plaid flannel shirt and pair of cotton clam diggers Carter had never seen. She did a pirouette and asked the room, "What do you think? I found these pants in a bureau and they almost fit. They are a little loose in the waist and a tiny bit long, but with the belt, I think they work, don't you?" she said, giving them enough information for them to say "Yes."

Carter guessed, "Those must be Jenny's. she's a little taller but, yes, I think they are fine for around here."

"Me too," Ruth agreed. "Bill wants to go downtown, what do you say? Want to come with us?"

Peri did want to go, but her bottom was a little bit sore when she walked, so she made up an excuse. "No, I saw some popcorn in a cupboard. I think I'll make a batch and read that Indian book you were interested in. You guys go and have fun. I'll be OK here with the fire, honest!"

Carter looked at Ruth, shrugged, turned to Peri and said, "OK Sweetie. We won't be out very late, but you don't have to wait up. If reading makes you sleepy, go to bed."

"I'll be up. I don't want to go to bed by myself!" Peri protested with a pout.

"Oh fiddlesticks, Peri!" Ruth admonished her. "One or both of us will sleep with you, that's a certainty!" Laughing, she took Carter's arm and they walked out the front door.

On the porch, turning back to enter the house, Carter said to Ruth, "I forgot to grab a windbreaker. Go ahead and get in the car, baby, I'll be right there." Inside again, he rummaged in the coat closet by the door until he found a medium weight, brushed suede, zip-up jacket that almost fit. Chad was younger and more fit than Carter, but, he had nearly the same arm length. The greater chest measurement naturally provided more room for Carter's bulging pot. In fact, it was flattering, Carter thought, as he went back out to the Taurus.

Ruth thought the jacket looked good, as well. Touching Carter's sleeve, as he slid behind the wheel, she said, "Mmm, nice! Soft and tough, just like you!" she laughed. Carter grinned in the dash lights as he backed out of the carport and pointed the sedan toward the village.

As they drew closer to Idyllwild proper, they heard distant crowd noise and loud band music. "They evidently have something going on," Carter said, rolling down his window for a better take on the sound.

"Sounds big," Ruth agreed, "Is than an accordion I just heard?"

Pretty soon, they were in the middle of a confirmed Bavarian-style, 'Oom-Pah-Pah' Folk Festival. The streets around the village green had been blocked off and tourists and locals were milling around, polka-ing, laughing and have great fun. Carter, following signs to public parking, drove up a side street and got the last available spot, at the far end of the lot.

Carter locked the car, put his arm around Ruth's waist, and stepped into the evening, saying "Sehr gut, Liebchen, let's go to the festival!" in his very best imitation of a bad German accent.

Ruth laughed, hugged herself close to his hip and half-stepped to match his stride. "Jawohl, mein kommandant!"

The store Carter had in mind was small and crowded. He and Ruth waited in a line on the boardwalk for 20 minutes before they could even see the ice cream tubs in the cases. Fifteen minutes after that they were jostling out of the shop, with ice creams in waffle cones. He had Rum Raisin and she had her Praline Pecan.

Outside, somewhat clear of the crowd for a moment, Ruth stopped and used her free hand to turn Carter around to face her. She took a nip from the top of her cone and crushed herself against his chest, kissing him and forcing her ice cream into his mouth.

Pulling back, she said, "There! Tell me Praline Pecan isn't the best flavor in the world!"

Carter licked his lips, making a big show of savoring and swallowing the treat, "Mmmm, yes," he agreed, adding quickly, "Next to Rum Raisin, that is!" He pushed his cone gently against her lips and pulled it away, leaving an ice cream goatee and mustache. "OOPS!" he said, winking, "Sorry about that, let me clean you up!" He threw his free hand behind her back and held her tight, kissing and licking away the residue.

"Mmm," she murmured, taking a raisin away from his darting tongue, "nice texture. It makes me think of...oh, I don't know what...but it's yummy, alright!"

"Speaking of texture," Carter said, "Your furry angora feels great and slides smoothly on your back. I love it, baby!" He pressed and slid his hand up, down and around. "Nice! No bra, either!" he said, catching a drop of ice cream on her lip with his tongue.

Ruth smiled, "I'm glad you approve. I decided a silk camisole would be more comfortable and warmer, too." She pushed against his chest harder, flattening her breasts on his suede jacket, then pulled back, "Yipes! I'm melting!" she said, swiftly sticking her precious praline cone back in her mouth.

They walked on to the green, enjoying the insulation and isolation of being surrounded by a frolicking crowd of strangers. The ice cream had only served to whet their appetites and they looked at the various food booths with increasing hunger. Finally they stood before a menu-board with a dozen different bratwursts. As they watched other patrons getting their sausages, Ruth and Carter agreed the plump, pork, Hessen-style brats would be their best choice. They ordered a pair on a bed of sauerkraut and threaded their way to a nearby bench with a vacant spot large enough to accommodate them.