Mountain Sojourn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bill, what a great idea," Ruth said, as her lips closed on her brat, "Thick, hot, juicy, mmmmm!"

Carter winked and grinned, "Smothered in a kraut patch," he added, "tart 'n' tangy, just like I like it!" He wolfed down his sausage and kraut and suggested, "Let's go over by the bandstand and watch them polka."

"Sure," agreed Ruth, "I think I saw a beer pavilion near there. We could have a beer and a pretzel while we watch, maybe."

A folk club, in colorful alpine costume, were dancing on an elevated platform while the brass band and accordions played dances from Smetana's 'Bartered Bride'. The revelers on the ground level were just dancing and clapping any way they wanted. The scene was joyful and chaotic. Ruth and Carter could not help but laugh as they moved through the throng. Their hips swayed together, in time to the beat, in their own personal homage to Terpsichore.

Carter stopped abruptly and spun around facing Ruth. He folded her into him in a classic dance pose and breathed into her ear, "I don't really want beer and pretzels, do you?" he asked.

"Mmm, no," Ruth murmured into his shoulder, "now that you mention it..." She moved her free left hand, unzipped Carter's windbreaker and snaked around his waist. Rubbing the small of his back through his polo shirt, she pressed her heavy tits against his chest. "Can we dance slow to this Swiss Ragtime?" she wondered.

Carter gave her a slow whirl, running his hand from the middle of Ruth's back down to the middle of her ass. He grabbed her right cheek through her jeans and squeezed. "Absolutely we can dance slow," he whispered, "I don't even care if the band quits the stage for a break."

"Me, either," Ruth said, looking up with a smile and kissing him lightly before resting her cheek on his shoulder again.

After a few formulaic box-steps and couple more twirls, Carter lowered his left arm. Releasing Ruth's palm, he moved his left hand to her back, dropping down to hold her waist. Ruth brought her right hand inside his jacket, rubbing slow circles between his shoulder blades. In motion, they hugged and massaged each other, oblivious to the world outside their halo.

Ruth thrilled at feeling Carter's cock stiffen in his pants. She slipped sideways, laying her left thigh against his and trapped the swelling lump. As she lifted and lowered her left heel, during their dance, Carter's dick outgrew his boxers. Ruth moved her right hand between them. Her fingernail traced his plum's ridge, distinctly outlined on his thigh, beneath his chinos. "I'm thinking...about more...Hessenbrat...and kraut," she cooed into Carter's ear. "Can we go back to the car?"

"Oh, yeah," Carter groaned, under her tickling, "yeah, baby, let's...do...that," he rasped.

At the Taurus they found several parking spaces, including the two immediately adjacent, had cleared out. Under the overhanging pines, away from any lamp posts, the sedan was in pitch black shadows. Carter opened the front door, slid the bench seat forward and then joined Ruth in the back.

Ruth had already peeled down her denims and used them for a pillow as she leaned on the passenger door, left leg on the seat and right leg bent, with her foot on the floor behind the driver's seat. The dome light illuminated the white expanse of Ruth's spread inner thighs, guiding Carter's eyes to the sheer, ivory, satin, hipster panties which covered, without concealing, her brunette bush and thick pussy-lips. "Come here. Come to mommy, Billy Boy, Billy boy!" sang Ruth, holding her arms out, wiggling her extended fingers, and beckoning.

Carter crawled up on the seat between Ruth's knees, closed the door, extinguishing all light. He quickly opened, then pulled down, his trousers and shorts. Ruth sat up, clasping Carter's hips and butt in her hands. She found his waving helmet in the dark with no trouble. "Mmm, There it is!" she squealed, running her tongue from tip to sack along the thick staff. "Ever ready for mommy's kiss, aren't you, Billy? she asked rhetorically, as her mouth consumed his plump mushroom. Working her tongue around the rim and over the slit oozing his pre-cum, she stuck her long left middle finger into Carter's rectum and drew her right hand around to cradle his eggs in their hanging nest.

Ruth wiggled her finger in and out of Carter's ass, opened and closed her cupped palm, gently squeezing his nuts, and bobbed her head on his stalk, pushing his cock ever deeper into her open throat. "Uhnn...cum...unhh...cum..." she garbled around her 'Hessenbrat.' Her words were unintelligible to Carter, but their gist was impossible to miss. He felt himself tensing, constricting, throbbing, ready to shoot.

Ruth knew he was close. She increased the sucking, blowing, squeezing, poking and crooning. With his first pulsing jet, Carter grabbed Ruth's head, preventing retreat, yet allowing advance. Ruth pulled Carter's ass closer, pinching her fingers hard into the flesh and furiously swallowed each streaming, steaming rope of jism until there was nothing but dribbles left to lick.

"Oh, Billy, Billy, Billy!" she said at last, "Mommy's so proud of her baby boy! He is so strong and lasts so long! What a good BOY!" she praised, as she licked her lips and lay back in the seat corner. "But..." she asked, winking and grinning invisibly in the dark, "Has he got something else to give mommy?"

Carter hunched over, draped Ruth's left leg over his right shoulder, pushed his hands under her bottom and pulled down her panties. When they were before his face, he ducked his head, smelling her heat, as she raised her right foot from the floorboard and pushed her underwear the rest of the way off, leaving both her legs hooked over Carter's back. He drove his nose and mouth against her wet, waiting cunt, spreading her lips wide with his thumbs. His fingers dug into her ass crack separating her cheeks.

Sealed tight against her pussy, he stabbed and swabbed her slit with his tongue. His right thumb and forefinger, inserted in her twat and rosebud, lightly pinched and poked these twin tunnels. He kept his left thumbpad pressed against her rigid clit and extended his splayed fingers across her mons, scratching and burrowing into her greasy, matted beaver.

Ruth clawed Carter's head, neck and shoulders. She ground her hips against his face and drug her heels up and down his spine. "Ooo, OOO! Unh, Unh! she sang and cried until, finally, screaming "BILLY!" she climaxed. She came in waves, each building on the former and ceding to the next. As the last breaker hit Carter's beach, Ruth relaxed and gasped, "Ohhh my! Oh my Billy Boy!"

Carter was covered with her juices from forehead to throat, ear to ear. He looked like he had just been born and he felt like he could never die. Raising his head, he peered into the darkness and said, "Thank you, Ruth, that was terrific!" He saw her shadowed shape nodding and he rose onto his knees, pulled up his boxers and slacks, and said, "Let's go home, huh?"

Opening the car door was a shock. The low-watt dome light was a bright sun, forcing them to squint momentarily. Carter's eyes adjusted and he grinned widely at Ruth's disheveled, even wrecked, appearance. She was still flopped, pussy gaping, bush dripping, with her spread thighs streaked from her juice stains. Her camisole and sweater had ridden up and he couldn't see her mouth or chin, buried in the cowl neck and the bunched silk and angora. She looked like an ivory and baby-blue caterpillar had nested on her neck. Her cheeks and forehead were flushed and her dark hair was a mess.

"Baby," Carter chuckled, "You are in a state!" He reached over the seatback and hauled up Ruth's purse. Handing it to her, he said, "Don't worry, baby, I'll drive slow." Then, he got out, shut the back door and slid behind the wheel.

When Carter pulled the Taurus into the carport at Chalet Chad, the headlights startled a raccoon and it scampered off the chopping block in the corner and out into the forest. "Did you see that critter?" Ruth asked excitedly.

"Yes," answered Carter, "I'm sorry we disturbed him. He probably thinks he owns the place!" he said, with a snort.

Ruth glanced at the mantel clock as they entered the house and Carter hung up the suede jacket in the closet. "It's only just a quarter to ten," she said, "it always seems later than it really is in the mountain woods. It must be the quiet and utter darkness. No light pollution. No urban noise," she postulated.

"Probably so," Carter agreed, "but we have had a pretty full day, too." He walked over to the dying fire. "Pssst! Come here, quietly," he hissed to Ruth and pointed at Peri, sleeping on the sofa opposite the hearth.

"Oh, isn't that sweet?" Ruth commented, studying the light brown hair falling across Peri's cheek, an errant lock obscuring her dimple but clinging to her full lower lip. "She must have been more tuckered out than she let on."

"Hmm, maybe," Carter allowed, "but she did finish off the Asti, and," he added, picking up an heavy tumbler and smelling it, "it looks like she had at least one highball." He went into the kitchen and saw a bottle of Seagram's and an empty Seven-Up can on the counter. Picking them up, he returned to the Great Room and waved them to Ruth. "Our little Miss Peri had too much to drink, methinks!" He laughed softly, put the whiskey and can back in the kitchen and came out again.

"Come on, baby," Carter said to Ruth, "Help me get her into bed."

He bent and stooped and pulled Peri off the couch to her feet, propping her on his shoulder, as Ruth stepped around and took her other side. Together, they walked her to the bedroom and Carter held her up while Ruth turned down the sheets.

Carter eased Peri onto the queen-sized bed and laid her along the edge. He started to unbutton her shirt. She turned her head, gave a wan smile, half-opened her eyes and slurred, "Hi...djew guys...have...a goottime?"

He patted her cheek, kissed her nose, and said, "Yes, Sweetie, now you just go back to sleep. We'll tell you all about it in the morning."

"K, g'nye," she said before she drifted back to her stupor.

Carter finished pulling her shirt off, noting that even passed out she had a provocative innocence, and not only because she was naked from the waist up. He unbuttoned her capris, pulled the side-zipper tab over her left hip and peeled the front panel back.

She had put on a fresh pair of panties, high-cut with a turquoise waistband, bow, and leg seams and small turquoise and blue geometric shapes scattered in a pattern across a white cotton field. He tugged the clam diggers down past her hips and bottom and pulled them away.

Carter could not resist stroking the crease of Peri's pussy through her underwear and he bent over and gently kissed her areolas and nipples. They promptly puckered and puffed and just as quick his cock stirred.

Just then Ruth came over to the bed from out of his sight. "Hey, now, no unsupervised play allowed!" she said with mock sternness. "I have something that may be fun..." she added, holding out a 9" chrome rod that looked like a large golf tee with a ball on top. Rather than a point, however, it tapered to a blunted end opposite the ball. In her other hand, Ruth had a large feather.

Stepping up to the head of the bed, Ruth teased the feather's tip in a lazy figure eight around and between Peri's breasts. The girl's coins and nipples quivered as the barbs approached and departed. "Take her panties down, Bill," Ruth said, as she moved the quill down Peri's sternum, along the edges of her ribcage and across her tummy.

Carter carefully pulled away the underwear, noticing the juicy lubricants already beginning to bead, on the teenager's cunt, below her downy fringe. Ruth twirled the feather tip in Peri's navel and then traced a line across her abdomen to the top of her mons. She swished the feather briskly and firmly in the light-brown curls, using the barbs as a comb, before continuing to the pussy-lips, already opening in anticipation.

While Ruth feathered Peri's chest and stomach, Carter skinned out of his chinos, boxers and polo. Now, as she pulled the feather barbs down Peri's pink slice, he climbed on the bed, his recovered prong standing straight and eager. "Here, Bill," Ruth said, handing him the feather and the chrome dildo, "Hold these for a moment, please," she asked him. As Carter took charge of the implements, Ruth wriggled her ass out of her tight jeans and pulled them off. Raising her sweater hem, she lifted it over her boobs, loose under her cami, and up past her head, tossing it onto the discarded denims.

Ruth got up on the bed on Peri's left side. Facing Carter, on her hands and knees, her expansive bottom stretched the seat of her sheer hipsters and her large, full, boobs swung freely as she crawled down toward Peri's hips. "Sissy's not ready for you, yet, Billy Goy," Ruth cautioned, "Mommy has some prep work to do." She grinned when she saw the unconscious girl's cunt winking open as Carter continued to tease it with the feather. "But it won't be long, honey, don't you worry!"

Pushing Carter's hand away, Ruth replaced the feather, at the base of Peri's slot, with the ball-end of the dildo. Twirling it in her fingers, she swabbed until the ball all but disappeared between the glistening, pink, inner pussy-lips. Ruth moved her body left and straddled Peri's stomach with her knees, continually spinning the metal knob just inside Peri's vagina.

Carter watched, fascinated. Still holding the feather in his right hand, he absently tickled his nuts with its tip and stroked the swollen top of his dick with his left middle finger.

Ruth bent her torso low. Her tits drug her silk cami across Peri's abs as she leaned forward. She pushed her tongue down through Peri's glazed fur and latched onto the hard clitoris standing neglected and forlorn.

Peri started to waken and raised her head from her pillow. "Ann..ann..roo? Szat chew?" she asked, groggily, trying to identify the ivory, silk-clad, bottom staring her in the face.

"Mmm-hmmm," Ruth mumbled, still sucking on the grateful nub, "It's me, darling."

"Uhn..uhn...uhn," Ruth moaned, twisting her pelvis and lifting her hips. "That's nice, oh! Don't stop, that's nice!" she gasped. Now, fully awake, Peri contracted her cunt around the hard ball invading her tunnel, pulling it in and releasing as Ruth twirled, licked and sucked.

"OK, Billy Boy!" Ruth said to Carter, "Are you ready? Because Sissy is ready for you," turning her head she peeked around at Peri, and said, "Aren't you, darling?" Looking back at Carter, Ruth saw him sliding his left hand rapidly up and down his cock. "OH NO!" She exclaimed, "Hurry up and get in there, Billy! Don't be a bad boy! Don't come before you get inside!"

Ruth pulled the dildo away and slid her body up across Peri. The friction pulled her camisole above her breasts. Ruth's bare, stiff, nipples seared into Peri's puffed, proud, areolas. Her pungent, hot, crotch threatened sweet suffocation as it encroached the girl's face.

Peri defended herself by yanking the hipsters down to Ruth's thighs, pulling herself in and creating her own airway, even as she hungrily foraged in Ruth's bushy, succulent cunt.

Carter's hands pushed Peri's legs wide apart while he hauled himself up and thrust his aching joint fully into her juicing twat. He folded his torso over Ruth's back, pressing her down onto Peri's tummy. As he pushed his dick into Peri, Ruth's breasts pulled up over Peri's chest. She rocked her hips while Peri slurped her seeping, wet gash. Carter moved his hands from Peri's legs to Ruth's naked butt, picking up the dildo on the way. Still pumping his cock hard into Peri, Carter spread Ruth's cheeks with his right hand and pressed the chrome ball against her asshole with his left. Now, each reactive shove from Ruth drove her onto the dildo, helped by Carter pushing it in and Peri holding her legs in place.

"Arrh! Unhh!" Ruth cried, muffled and sandwiched between Carter's and Peri's stomachs, "Oooh, ooh!" she continued as the dildo sank home.

"Unh...Uhn...Uhncle!" Screamed Peri, into the fleshy filter surrounding her mouth, "Oh My gosh! Ohh, Uncle! I'm coming" she yelled, her lips fibrillating against Ruth's pussy.

"Yeah, Sweetie!" Carter grunted, "Me...Uhn!...TOO!" and he gave a final lunge, exploding his nuts into her cunt as he popped the dildo out of Ruth's ass.

Carter's orgasm passed quickly, since his semen factory had been working long hours with little rest. He pulled his flaccid penis from Peri's twat, dragging with it threads of his ultimate shot of jism. Straightening up, he slapped Ruth's bottom and said, "Roll off her, Baby, it's been a big day!"

Ruth rolled to her right, spun around and put her head contentedly on a pillow. Patting the space beside her, next to Peri, she said, "Mmm, you are right about that, Bill. Come here and lay down!"

Carter got between Ruth and Peri and pulled the covers up as they each cuddled against him. Peri kissed his left nipple, said "Good Night, Uncle Bill," and dropped off to sleep.

Ruth tousled his hair and kissed his right temple. "You are...so...amazing," she said softly. "Thank you. Good night." She closed her eyes, smiling.

Carter lay awake for some while, staring into the darkened room, listening to the steady, even, breathing of his thralls. He loved to feel the rising and falling of their breasts against his ribs. He tried, without success, synchronizing his own breathing to theirs and drifted peacefully into satisfied slumber.