All Comments on 'Mountainous Terror'

by Maria24

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Too long winded

A Great Story but far too long!

minoudemielminoudemielalmost 6 years ago
Amazing!

Incredibly well written, as well as hot as hell!! I couldn’t stop reading. Please tell there will be more of this story!!!

AmazonBeauty1966AmazonBeauty1966about 5 years ago
Whoa ...

.... that was intense!!! The storyline, the conflict, the sex ~ whoa! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

A very erotic horror story ending with a morbid and criminal twist. A little long drawn and a rushed end. The experience that Lina goes those few days in the village (with the murders and grave digging and finally the monstrous crime with Stella) will scar her forever. She will never be able to live a normal life.

Now the discordant notes:

You have some issues with grammar. You are a very good writer, but you should get your stories edited. For instance---

1) You keep writing 'glare' for what actually should be stare or look. The dictionary says 'glare' means to look continuously and directly at someone or something IN AN ANGRY WAY ( Capitals mine). If there is no anger, it is only stare or look.

2) Tance-esque is not a word. Should be trance like

3) The past tense of dig is NOT dag. It's dug

4)Past tense of grind is NOT grinded, it's ground.

But keep writing. Love your stories. You have great ideas. Please take the criticisms as constructive. You are one my favourite writers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Awesome! Hot! And very very creepy. My gf and I were planning to visit Greece this summer, to see the ruins, go up the mountains right up to Mt. Olympus. But your story has so creeped my gf out that inspite of all my explanation and entreaties, she just refuses to go there. So we are now going to South Africa and Kruger. Lol.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMaria24@Maria24
665 Followers
Bit older now than my nickname suggests (apparently, using your age when you register on a site might not be the smartest of ideas)...doing my Master's in philosophy while going between jobs, still having fun and trying to write, though free time has become a rare commodity. W...