Mountainous Terror

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Maria24
Maria24
666 Followers

Suddenly, Stella pulled Lina closer to them by the hair—Lina gasped, but, eagerly opened her mouth, when instructed. Ron's throbbing, and soaked, shaft filled up her mouth and Lina sucked hungrily, her mouth flooded with the sweet taste of Stella's juices.

Lina lifted her ass up in the air and a passionate moan escaped her mouth, when Stella's warm tongue first connected with her pussy; almost immediately, however, she found herself buried in Ron's crotch, his pulsing prick choking her.

Lina squirmed uncontrollably, Stella's tongue reaching in deeper in her and flapping about, and whenever Ron thrust his prick hard down her throat, her pussy clenched tight around Stella's fast-moving tongue.

Caught in the middle was a wonderful, and unknown, sensation for Lina, who continued working on Ron's prick, licking and sucking it, while rubbing his balls—his heavy groans were music to her ears and she worked on her own pace, while occasionally letting out a loud sigh, whenever Stella hit a sweet spot.

"Ron," Stella said, and spanked Lina's ass, "get over here."

He immediately obeyed; Lina, still on her knees, only looked behind her with the corner of her eye and smiled, when Stella stroked and kissed Ron's throbbing prick—then, she guided him to Lina's cunt.

A deep grunt exited Lina's mouth, when the tip of Ron's shaft was pushed into her—despite her earlier fingering, she still was tight enough to feel him spreading her inner walls.

She dag her nails in the couch's cushion and cried out in sheer pleasure; he had buried himself in her, his balls resting against her clit. She grinded her lower body, his rod stuffing her good.

Stella spanked her again, and again. "Come on," she told her with a chuckle, "start fucking my boyfriend, bitch!"

And instantly Lina did just that; she took him hard and fast, while panting heavily. His tight grip around her waist offered no way out; suddenly, he began pounding her, driving his cock hard in and out of her convulsing cunt.

"That's it," Stella said, as she knelt down by Lina's face. "Come on my boyfriend's cock, you little slut. I know you want it; don't you?"

"Yes, yes, yes," Lina repeated amid her moaning, staring dead into Stella's beautiful, yet somewhat cold, eyes. "I'm fucking coming, I'm...God, it feels so good!"

"That's a good girl," Stella kissed her brutally. "Now, make me come, too!"

Stella sat on the couch, legs spread wide, and pressed her soaked pussy on Lina's face—immediately, and overwhelmed by the strong scent, Lina thrust her tongue in Stella's stretched cunt, licking it circularly.

Her toes curled, as Ron continued plowing her hard, and she moaned on Stella's convulsing cunt; she pulled her tongue out of Stella's pussy and rested her head on her flat, contracting stomach, while Stella petted her head.

"Fuck!" Lina cried out in absolute pleasure, as her body was attacked by overwhelming orgasmic waves, rendering her completely numb.

"Damn, she came a fucking fountain!" Ron exclaimed, caught completely by surprise, as his prick and legs were drenched from Lina's ejaculation.

"And so...am I...gonna..." Stella muttered, as she arched her back on the couch.

The sweet juices found their way in Stella's mouth, and all over her face, as she had returned to eating Stella out—she continued to suck and lick, hungrily swallowing down Stella's juices.

"My fucking turn," Ron said, stroking his prick.

Both women quickly went down on their knees and served his throbbing prick, sucking the head and balls, both staring up into his eyes.

Lina rested her head on Stella's shoulder, both with their mouth wide open, as Ron stroked faster—he unloaded, trying to aim at both of them, as his prick shot several thick streams of spunk.

Stella kissed Lina, while both had cum in their mouths; their competition of who'd get more cum turned Lina even more on, as she thrust her tongue deep in Stella's throat.

She reached for Stella's cunt and felt her heat and wetness, as she rubbed her slit hard, while they kissed—Lina groaned, with a wide smile, when Stella spanked her once on the cunt.

"Shit, that was...good," Ron sighed and sat heavily on the couch.

"Indeed," Stella agreed and offered Lina a wide smile. "Hope I wasn't too hard on you...I just get a bit..."

"Very dominant in sex," Ron added, with a chuckle.

"It was really hot," Lina reassured her, unable to break eye contact, as they both remained on their knees, too close to one another, with hot, fresh cum still on their faces. "Didn't expect it...you seemed so..."

"It's her trick," Ron said. "I, too, thought, when I first met her, she was a tame and innocent girl...God, did she prove me wrong the first time we did it!"

"You're exaggerating, baby," Stella dismissed him, laughingly.

"Oh, yeah?" Ron rubbed the bridge of his nose. "You're calling sliding a finger up my ass an exaggeration?"

"You liked it!"

"Not at first!"

"Fine, fine," Stella giggled. "At any rate," she addressed Lina, "I'm really glad we took you up on your offer."

"Me too," Lina brushed her sweaty hair back and got up, trying to stand on her still numb legs. "I could probably use something to drink; how about you?"

"Yes," they both said in unison.

While Lina filled three glasses with tap water, dread overshadowed the joy she felt; was it the terror's influence that made her seek for sexual experiences she never had thought of?

Or, did she have sex with the young, unaware to her real plans, couple out of pity, for what she was contemplating on doing?

She peeked at the half-open kitchen door and saw them standing, naked, by the window, discussing—probably their next move, their next destination. Perfectly oblivious to Lina's racing thoughts and devious planning.

Wearing her most inconspicuous and beautiful smile, Lina reemerged in the living room and they swilled down the water; she simply watched them, unwilling to accept she had convinced herself to go through with her plan.

"Well," Lina cleared her throat, "are you staying for the night, or..."

"I think we are," Stella glared at Ron questioningly; he simply nodded. "Yes, we are," she added, more cheerfully.

"Great," Lina clapped her hands. "But, it's still early...would you like to take a walk, or...there's a very scenic pathway up in the mountain; don't know if you've been there..."

"We've hiked through plenty of pathways," Stella giggled, "but, I wouldn't say no to a walk right now."

"Yeah, why not? After our...and a walk, we'll sleep like babies!"

"We might want to get dressed, though; and cleaned up," Lina winked at them.

She washed her face vigorously, still trying to understand if she truly wanted to go through with it; did she even have it in herself?

Of course, she told herself, it's either Stella, or herself, and...didn't Stella have a lot to live for, too, though? Shouldn't she try to find someone...older, perhaps? Would the terror accept a 'cheap' sacrifice, though?

She had no clue and no more time to ponder on it; Stella and Ron were ready and waiting. Thus, Lina got dressed hurriedly and followed them out of the house.

Lina exchanged a quick glare with Zacharias, who waved at her, knowingly. Her heart sank down to her stomach and she observed the young couple walking a couple of meters ahead of her, holding hands.

The walk up to the cave was anything but enjoyable to Lina; all she could think of was what she had set in motion with a simple glance at Zacharias.

She listened to Ron and Stella discussing their future plans—and whenever they addressed her, she simply nodded with a faint, sad smile. Finally, they arrived at the cave.

Lina was awed, as she had never been there in person; it was a most horrifying sight. She heard Ron's and Stella's unison gasp and her heart sank even deeper in the sea of pure despair.

"Wow, it's..." Ron cleared his throat and simply glared aghast at the cave.

"Mystifying," Stella added.

"What's even more interesting," Lina added, "is that inside there are ancient writings; on the walls."

"Seriously?" Stella's eyes popped wide open.

"Yeah," Lina nodded, then swallowed down hard. "I've never seen them, to be honest, but...I've heard they talk about the people that lived in this area a long, long time ago."

"Fascinating," Ron rubbed his nose. "It does look a bit...frightening, though."

"Stop being a coward, baby!" Stella chuckled. "It's just a dark cave...right?"

"Of course," Lina shrugged—it was all over, she realized in dread. Perhaps, it had been over ever since she first saw Stella, and all her second thoughts and doubts were just her way to cope with the guilt that now flooded her body, rendering her helpless.

"Stella, what are you..." Ron tried to protest, but, Stella was already skipping toward the cave's entrance. "Are you sure it's safe?" He asked Lina.

"Why not?" She shrugged. "It's just a cave!"

"Stella!" Ron called after her.

"I'm fine!" She replied, from the cave's entrance. "You've got to see this, baby! There are writings on the wall!"

"What the fuck?" Ron exclaimed, when the ground shook violently under their feet.

"Earthquake, probably," Lina gulped down, her glare glued to the cave. "It happens sometimes."

"Stella, get out of there!" Ron cried. "Holy shit, what's that?" He screamed, when a thick, purple tentacle emerged from the depths of the cave and was wrapped tightly around Stella's waist.

"Help!" Stella screamed. "What's going on? Help, Ron, Lina, someone!"

Lina was taken aback by a loud thud; she noticed Ron lying on the ground, face first, as blood poured out of the back of his head.

"Had to do it," Zacharias panted, still wielding a bloodied up cane. "It's done," he sighed, when Stella was dragged into the darkness of the cave.

"Yeah," Lina rubbed her closed eyelids. "Did I..."

"You did," Zacharias put his hand on her shoulder, "what your grandfather would want you to do."

"I just...maybe, I can go after her, I..."

"Too late," Zacharias shook his head.

Thunderous, painful screams came out of the cave; Lina cringed and looked the other way.

"Too late," Zacharias repeated. "Now, there's one last thing to do," he pointed at Ron, who started to move.

"Do we...have to?" Lina hopelessly asked, already knowing the answer.

She looked away, when Zacharias dropped the cane on Ron's head several times—when it was done, and Lina was forced to face the aftermath, she gagged.

"Come," Zacharias had picked Ron's lifeless body from the shoulders, "help me carry him."

"We're getting quite good at this, aren't we?" Lina chuckled dryly, as they dag a shallow grave in the middle of the dense forest.

"I've done this many times," Zacharias said melancholy. "You're the fourth generation of your family I'm helping in this task."

"Right," Lina drew a deep breath and gazed about at the tall trees, the silent witnesses to her crime.

Whenever a scream of pain broke the silence of the woods, Lina jumped up, then felt her heart sinking even deeper.

"What's happening to her?" Lina asked Zacharias, when they started descending the pathway, heading back to the village.

"It's probably better we don't know," he said simply.

"So," she sighed, "how long will the village be safe?"

"Twenty, thirty years," he shrugged. "That's the usual intermission."

"That means," Lina said, mostly to herself, "if I have a daughter, she might find herself in my shoes..."

"We'd have done the same thing," Zacharias said. "That poor girl was a godsend; at least, you offered them a few happy final hours. We'd have just dragged her up here."

"That doesn't really help—" she scratched the back of her neck "—but, thanks anyway."

"Are you staying, then?"

At that moment, another scream pierced the silence of the woods.

"No," she shook her head and threw a last glance behind her back. "I've got to...get back; away."

"Fair enough," he nodded approvingly. "Perhaps," he rubbed his nose, "you should consider selling the house; erase your connection to the village.

"Might save your children some of the pain you went through."

"I don't know if I can do that," she said, when they returned to the village and she unlocked the door to the house.

"Well, take care," he patted her on the back. "I'll be around, if you ever decide to come back."

"I know," she said sorrowfully and slammed the door behind her.

In less than an hour she packed and was driving through the curvy mountainous roads—just seeing the lights of Patra in the distance was enough to remind her there was civilization out there, a reality wherein cave monsters and ghosts did not exist.

Stella's screams still echoed in her head, just like the image of the monstrous tentacle dragging her in the cave—sounds and images she'd never forget. On the other hand, she was still alive, and that was perhaps what ought to matter the most.

At least, it's what she wanted to believe.

Maria24
Maria24
666 Followers