All Comments on 'Mounted By Three Cowboys'

by joshprim

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
LUCKY JOEY

Would like to-be Joey and get used that way. He whats to-do it again the next night to sew have fun and enjoy. Try 69 with milo well the other 2 fuck you both at the same time.

63lsmith63lsmithover 9 years ago
VERY HOT

Very nice, I hope in the next chapter, they will teach Joey more ways to have fun on the round ups. Hope to see the next chapter soon.

arrowglassarrowglassover 9 years ago
HOT way to break in a butt!

That kind of mounting just keeps getting better and better!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
MOunted By Three Cowboys

I am a classy mature crossdresser who would love a cowboy to get my cherry! It sounds like a fun night was had by those 4 cowboys!

Sincerely,

Josie of Augusta, Georgia

email: josie.karaoke@yahoo.com

vinewoodvinewoodover 7 years ago
Fun Time.....

Joey's ass never had it so good !!!!!!!!!! and also did the 3 hot big cocked cowboys ! What a way to loose your cherry !

HornyKipHornyKipover 7 years ago
Bareback Mountain!

That's a great way to break a young colt!

sr71pltsr71pltover 7 years ago
Nice Read

You asked on the forum for feedback on this story in order to further develop your writing, and I comment here in that vein, as your writing is fine enough for Literotica not to need further development unless you are actively seeking it, which you have posted you are). On content, it's quite fine the way it is. Improvement would, I think, be in setting Joey up better/more believably in willingness. The story keeps clicking into what actually would be nonconsent (the plans to capture him if he tries to run)--despite the "we won't rape him if he doesn't want it" disclaimers. That part is rather awkward, as written. For this scenario, to develop a more believable story, I suggest that you'd establish that Joey knows about men being with men on the ranch, is interested, and just hasn't stepped up to it yet. If you establish that with the reader, your other characters can do a lot about taking him and the reader will be comfortable about him already being ready for that to happen. On the technical side, there are a few things you can do to improve the read. Every figure I saw in the story should have been written out, not given as numerals. (There are times when the numerals are correct, but not in any instance I saw here.) Also, a lot of your combined adjectives should have been hyphenated. For both of these, what you have is "good enough" and I only remark on it because you ask what could be done better. You can learn the technicals of writing better if you want to up your presentation. Lastly, your section breaks are weird. They go off the page. The normal section break for Literotica is *(space)*(space)*(space)*, That's an easy fix if you don't want the reader thrown off the rails in the read. As a story, I gave it a 5. Enjoyed it, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I was 48 when I had my first m2m sex. I sucked my first cock and loved it. Then the guy had 3 more guys come to his house and I sucked off all of them. The 3cguys left and the guy said he wanted to fucked me. I was so excited that I said okay. He took his time preparing my ass to take his cock. He then pushed his cock into my ass. He must have prrparrd me well because I felt very little pain and quickly felt pleasure. He fucked me for about 15 minutes before he filled my ass with his cum. I ended up staying all night and he fucked me again in the morning. A great way to start the day. I was on a two week business trip and stayed with him. He fucked me at least once a day. By the end of the 2 weeks, 6 of his friends had fucked me at least twice. In those 2 weeks, I had gone from being straight to being gay. I have never had or wanted to have sex with a woman since then.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Raped by three cowboys

It is a rape and should be labeled as such! Choice, really?? Get fucked by three guys in a row or loose your job, your home, your only source of income? What a great choice it is! Why is it any better than a knife to your throat? Submit or get killed is also a choice, but for some reason nobody calls it that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow...the judgement of the comment above!!

I also post stories on here, and it never ceases to amaze me the comments and reactions. If you don't like or agree with the theme or tone of a story, stop reading it! There are literally thousands of stories on here to choose from!

These stories are FANTASY! No one held a knife to his throat, no one threatened him with physical harm, he could choose and walk away...

I think this was a great story, with a fair enough amount of realism to work...keep up the great work!

Gary

CuriousPeteCuriousPeteover 1 year ago

Enjoyed it. Yes it was rape but the "victim" clearly enjoyed it too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Great as written, I was broke in @ 17 by two uncles. Man they were hot blue collar men. Whiskey & beer drinking, hunters & fishermen. Went to help on a project at the family’s mountain cabin.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous