Mounted By Three Cowboys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
joshprim
joshprim
218 Followers

Milo was more sensitive than the others and he could see that the boy was exhausted. He took a rag and cleaned off the sperm that was leaking out of the boy and that had dried on his cheeks. Then he got a cup of water and handed it to Joey who drank it greedily. When Joey was finished, he laid him out on his side on the blanket and laid down behind him. He caressed the boy's back and ass and reached around and stroked the kid's limp cock and managed to get it hard again.

"No more, please, Milo." Joey begged, but although Milo felt for the boy, he wasn't about to miss this opportunity – besides he knew the boy would enjoy it no matter how tired he was. He raised Joey's leg up until the hole was exposed and then slid his long hard cock easily into the boy. Joey moaned as the third cock of the night became lodged in his ass.

Milo wrapped his arms around Joey and pumped his cock in and out of the boy slowly, enjoying the feeling of the boy's asshole walls clenched tightly around his rod. He tweeked the boy's nipples until they were as hard as pebbles and stroked the boy's cock with his closed fingers. This went on for a long time (maybe 10 or 15 minutes) and both of them had relaxed into the total merging of their bodies. They became one with Joey moving his ass back each time Milo's cock slid in. Finally, it got too much for both of them and the cream flowed out of Joey's rod as he cried with gratitude. Milo then held the boy close and gave 5 or 6 short thrusts and emptied his balls into the boy's already full ass, letting go with his own moans of delight.

Both of them fell asleep joined together and Jesse laid a blanket over them.

Jesse and Jake undid their own bedrolls and they were quickly asleep themselves.

===============================================================================

The next morning, they had to shake Joey awake. They sat around, ate breakfast and chatted while Joey dressed and cleaned up.

When Joey came and joined them and sat down, he grimaced.

The others looked at each other and smiled.

Jesse got up and grabbed a blanket and had Joey stand up and then sit down again – this time on the soft blanket.

"Your butt is going to be a little sore today, but it'll get better. Put an extra blanket on your horse for padding, O.K.?"

Joey nodded.

"So what did you think of last night, Joey?"

The boy blushed and looked down.

Finally, he looked up and exclaimed, "That was the best fuckin' time I've ever had in my whole fuckin' life!!! Do you think we can do it again tonight?"

The others broke up in laughter. "Anytime, boy! Anytime!!!"

=====================

If you liked this story, please email me. I really get a kick out of comments from readers about my stories - plus it encourages me to write more. Also, feel free to check out my other stories on Literotica.

joshprim
joshprim
218 Followers
12