Mourning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nor were his hands idle. One arm had snaked its way under her, grabbing her by the opposite shoulder and holding her tightly against him, while the other had reached down to grip her by the ass, reaching under the skirt that was barely concealing anything at this point, and squeezing her cheeks as his fingers played with the edge of her panties, slipping just the tips of his fingers beneath the silk underwear to caress skin that was almost as soft as the silk that covered it.

Not one to be outdone, Peggy brought her hands from behind Steve's back and between them, where she palmed his member. While one hand stroked up and down the length of his rod through his khakis, the other began to unbutton and then unzip his pants. As she did so, she peeled open the fly as she moved the hand that had been stroking inside the confines of his pants, and feeling his cock through the flimsy boxer shorts he wore.

He wasn't the largest man she had ever experienced down there, but what was there would be more than enough to satisfy, so long as he used it properly. While she certainly wasn't going to stop to measure, he was longer than the length of her hand from fingertip to wrist, and at least as thick as three of her fingers brought together. She shivered in anticipation of feeling him spreading her open and filling her, but as much as she couldn't wait for the experience, she also found herself content for them to take their time and to continue to explore one another at whatever pace Steve was comfortable with.

As her fingers continued their dance up and down the length of his manhood, gently scratching the underside with her nails, wrapping delicate fingers around his girth and gently squeezing it as she rubbed and down him the shaft, she noted the wet spot gathering near the mushroomed head of his cock where his copious pre-cum was soaking through the cotton underwear. She had no idea whether or not Steve had been blessed with this endowment before Project: Rebirth, or whether Erskine's serum and Howard's Vita-Rays were responsible for enhancing him here as well, but in either case, she was grateful that it was attached to the man who currently shared a bed with her.

While Peggy's hands were busy with his sex, Steve's hands continued to explore her body. The fingers which had just barely slid beneath the edge of her silk panty had pushed farther inside, to the point where his entire palm was now cupping the bare flesh of her ass. His fingers found their way to the crack between her buttocks, and were sliding up and down the crevice, sending delightful shudders through Peggy's body. They moved deeper, teasing the opening of her backside, and lower, to where they were barely a breath away from brushing her lower lips, which were wet and dripping with her desire.

As badly as she wanted his finger - and more! Inside her, Peggy decided that she needed revenge on Steve for teasing her earlier. Wiggling her way out from underneath him, she pushed against one shoulder with her hand, indicating that she wanted him on his back. Steve complied, rolling to his back, holding tight to her as he did so, resulting in her straddling him, her legs open and thighs gripping his hips, their chests still pulled tight together.

"Is this what you wanted?" Steve asked, breaking their kiss for the first time in minutes.

"Partially," she answered as she moved her lips to the crook of his neck. She noted the slight pink stain she left behind as she kissed his neck and collarbone, as her lipstick wore away under her ardent kisses. She worked her way down, dragging her heavy breasts against his chest as her lips moved closer to her goal. On the way, she stopped at his pectoral, and gave his nipples a taste of the treatment he had given to hers. She smiled as she felt him shiver when she nipped at the hard pebble on his chest. "All's fair in love and war," she thought to herself as she continued to slide down.

As her mouth made contact with his abs, she let her tongue slide up and down the hills and valleys created by the firm muscles in his core. She delighted as they contracted and tensed from the attention. Between the valley of her breasts, Steve's cock throbbed, straining against his underwear and leaking more precum. With her head resting on his stomach, her fingers slipped under the waistband of his shorts, taking him into her hand.

Steve groaned as she wrapped her fingers firmly around him. She arched her wrist, pulling the front of his boxers down and giving her a better angle from which to stroke him, while exposing him to her sight for the first time.

Although she had a good sense of what she had on her hands - or in them, as the case may be - the appearance of Steve's cock literally made her mouth water. His size, both length and girth, were perfectly proportioned. The mushroomed head was just slightly thicker than his shaft, and was generously drooling its lubricating fluids. His balls were generously sized, and his sack was tight up against him. The whole area was surrounded with a thin bush of tight, curly, light brown pubes - the only hair to be seen on his body other than on his head.

"Oh, Steve, it's perfect," she said as she leaned in to slowly lick the shaft from the base all the way to the tip. Moving in, she found his smell to be intoxicating. Musky, and slightly sweet, without being overpowering. When her tongue first made contact, Steve let out a groan, low and deep, which continued as she traveled up the length of his cock. As her tongue came to the tip and she tasted his fluids for the first time, she found him to be delicious, slightly salty, but still sweet.

She knew that it wasn't particularly lady-like, but Peggy had a great appreciation for taking men orally. The benefits were numerous. It allowed her almost complete control over the encounter, something which Peggy usually craved. It was a good way to bring a sexual encounter to a close without getting fucked, and without the corresponding risk of pregnancy, something which would kill her career. And it was just fun to make a powerful man squirm underneath her.

Sliding his pants and underwear down his hips, over his muscular thighs, and down his well-formed thighs, leaving them wrapped around his ankles. As he kicked his shoes off, and used his feet to peel pants, socks and underwear off, Peggy straddled his legs, loving the feel of his bare legs against her stockinged ones, and once more positioned herself so that his manhood was directly in front of her.

"Peggy... you don't have to... I don't want to force you to do anything."

"Steve, do I look like I'm being forced?" Her eyes sparkled, as she gripped him by the base of his cock as she leaned forward, slipping the head through her lips, and letting her tongue dance along the underside of his shaft. Bobbing her head up and down, she let him slide deeper and deeper with each movement. Although he was both longer thicker around than most of her previous partners, enthusiasm and practice had given Peggy a thoroughly relaxed gag reflex, and a gift for taking her men completely into her throat.

With one hand against his pubic bone, Peggy could feel Steve tense, and sense that he was fighting the instincts to thrust forward, burying his shaft in her throat faster than she was prepared to let him. She was impressed. Many men would give in to that impulse, taking their pleasure regardless of what their partner was ready for. But despite the fact that she had every intention of taking him down to the root, he was still letting her set the pace.

Taking pity on him, and sensing from the way his body was tensing that his climax was not far off, Peggy took him all the way into her mouth, her lips closing over the base of his balls. Her tongue writhed around the cock that was filling her throat, and she swallowed, using the muscles of her throat to coax his ejaculation. Peggy's nails gently scratched at his testicles, making Steve squirm. While she continued her expert manipulation of his manhood, Peggy's other hand slid to her waist, undoing the zipper of her skirt, and wiggling it down over her legs, leaving her only in her panties and stockings.

"Peggy, I can't... hold back... gonna... cum," he groaned.

She pulled back, letting his cock pop out of her mouth.

"Steve, if I haven't made it obvious by now, I don't know what will. I don't want you to hold back. I love you for being you, and not doing a thing to force me. But you are can use me. I trust you. Let your instincts take over and stop being such a gentleman. You keep getting so close, but then your fear kicks back in."

Licking her way up his cock once again, she locked eyes with him.

"Now, grab me by the hair, fuck my face, and force me to swallow your cum. It's what you want to do to me, but are too kind-hearted to ever let yourself. I'm giving you permission."

As she finished saying this, she brought him into her mouth again, going halfway down his cock. Steve's fingers curled into her thick hair, massaging her scalp, as she bobbed her way back up, licking around the head. As she parted her lips and took him fully into her mouth again, she was stunned as he thrust up with his hips as his hands grabbed her by the skull and he forced his entire length deep into her throat.

"That's the part of him I was trying to unleash," Peggy thought as he pulled her mouth almost off of him, before thrusting deep within once more.

That was the moment that Peggy realized she no longer had any control over the situation at all. Steve had shown that he had the ability to be a considerate and compassionate lover, once he overcame his nerves. But that side of him was completely gone at the moment. What she faced now was a powerful, dominant man, who had one thought and one thought only on his mind, which was forcing his cum down her throat.

And for Agent Peggy Carter, a woman used to using her sexuality to manipulate men, and to control every situation she was in, being so thoroughly dominated by a man that she could trust completely, was exactly what she had been looking for.

Steve slid her head back and forth, driving himself into her throat with each thrust, her nose buried in the thatch of his pubic hair. Despite her oral skills, the violence and suddenness of the thrusts forced her to gag slightly each time the head of his cock bumped the back of her mouth. Peggy had no idea how long the assault on her mouth went on - it could have been seconds, it could have been hours, it could have been years - her entire focus was on the shaft that invaded her mouth, and sucking in enough air to keep breathing.

Eventually, his thrusts sped up, and his force increased. She felt the muscles of his legs tense up, locking in place as his orgasm began. His hips and hands were now moving at a frenzied pace, as he worked her up and down his cock faster and faster. Finally, with a loud groan, he thrust forward one final time, his cock and balls twitching as he unloaded down her throat. Peggy swallowed furiously as spurt after spurt after spurt of thick, gooey cum shot down into her stomach.

After long moments, he pulled her head off his slowly deflating shaft. It glistened with her saliva and the remnants of his cum, most of which had gone done her throat.

He pulled her back up to face him, and she lay her head against his shoulder. She was still deeply aroused, but content to take a moment to enjoy his pleasure. She kissed him, and was pleased to note that he didn't pull back, despite the fact that some of his seed was still on her lips.

"Peggy, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to..."

"To what, Steve? To do exactly what I wanted you to? Stop apologizing, and stop being afraid of what you might do to me. This is precisely what I was hoping for."

Steve's brow furrowed for a moment, then after thinking, he spoke. "Yes ma'am."

"Excellent. Now, how long before you're ready for the next round?" she asked as she brought her hand down to his member. She was shocked to see that he had barely lost any of the stiffness she had felt when he was deep in her throat.

"Heightened metabolism," Steve said with an embarrassed grin. "My body regenerates quickly, and I don't get tired as easily as most men. Generally, even after I cum, if I'm still aroused, I don't get soft."

Peggy arched one eyebrow. "Really? Well, in that case Captain Rogers, I suggest you prepare yourself for a very long night." She rolled on top of him, throwing one stockinged leg over his hips, and pressing his thick shaft against the heat and wetness between her legs. The silk of her panties was soaked through, and her lips parted slightly as the thickness of his cock pressed between them. She slid herself back and forth up the length of his shaft. She let out a moan as she felt him rub against her clit, a moan that was echoed by the man underneath her.

She slid forward, breasts bouncing in the air, as she pinned his biceps to the bed with her knees. She knew that he could easily throw her off of him, but trusted that he would allow her to take the semblance of control.

Presenting her crotch to his face, she huskily whispered, "My turn," as she grabbed the edge of her panty and pulled it to the side, revealing a thick bush of reddish brown hair, matted with her juices. Her lips were already partially open, revealing the glistening pink wet flesh within, and her clit poked proudly out of its hood and through the thatch of hair, begging for attention.

Steve's hands came up to cup her ass and pull her closer to him as his tongue extended, licking the length of her slit, dipping inside briefly, and dragging across her clitoris, sending tremors up her spine. She was already so turned on from everything that had come before that she didn't expect it to be long before he brought her to climax.

The first lick was slow, almost tentative, showing Steve's uncertainty. But as she felt his fingers grip more firmly into her ass cheeks, he pulled her just close enough that his mouth had full access to her dripping wet sex. When he extended his tongue a second time, rather than being timid, Steve's tongue proved to be an insistent explorer of her depths. Pressing in at the base of her cunt, his broad tongue pushed its way past her lips, and into the pulsing sheath within. Steve worked his way up with a delicious slowness, his tongue pressed deep enough that it was almost like a small cock entering her. As it hit the top of her lips, it flattened out as it pressed once again on her clit. As the tip of his tongue flicked her button, his lips closed over it, giving it a brief moment of suction that brought a deep moan from the depths of Peggy's diaphragm.

"Oh god, Steve. I don't know where you learned to do that, and I don't care. Just don't stop."

Peggy would never know if Steve would have answered her, because she immediately shifted her hips as she laced her left hand in his short blonde hair, pulling his handsome face directly into her womanhood. "More," she demanded of her lover, as her right hand made its way to her breast.

The superhuman man beneath her had been intended to be the perfect soldier, and in one respect Peggy could attest that the procedure had been a success. He was *very* good at obeying orders. Steve's tongue once again entered her, pressing her open, tongue fucking her deeper than she'd ever experienced before, licking her length, nibbling at times, and sucking at others. He clearly had a deeply tactical mind, because his oral attack was relentless and impossible to resist. He changed tactics just often enough that her body was never able to accustom itself to what he was doing, and changing it up enough that she was never quite certain what new delight he was going to provide next. As any good general must, he noted what attacks had the best effect, and used those to good effect, but not so often that they lost their effectiveness.

Peggy had never experienced this type of oral ministrations before, and her arousal was building quickly. Where she had been dripping wet when he began, her fluids had now become a steady stream, and while Steve lapped up her juices like he was a starving man searching for water, his face and her inner thighs were completely drenched between his saliva and her arousal. Her stockings would be ruined, but it was entirely worth it.

"Yes, Steve. More. Just like that," she encouraged him as his tongue curled within her, scraping across her g-spot. The sensation caused her cunt to pulse and quiver, and she knew her orgasm was fast approaching. Steve pulled back, latching his lips and teeth over her clitoris, and his tongue began to flick across it rapidly, as his fingers found their way inside her depths, seeking the same sensitive patch of flesh that his tongue had just discovered.

Once more, Peggy released a deep moan. "Steve... I'm so close... don't... stop... please... don't... stop..."

Steve added a second finger, stretching her slightly, and his fingers began to pump in and out of her, each stroke finding her g-spot, as his mouth remained tightly latched over her clit, his tongue moving so quickly she could barely keep track of where it was. He read her gasps and moans perfectly, and sped up as her arousal peaked.

Finally, the dam within her broke, and her thighs locked tight around Steve's head, as she ground her cunt into his mouth, thrusting his fingers deeper within her. Her right hand was tightly squeezing her breast, her nipple caught between the tips of her fingers, as she pinched it tight enough to send a twinge of delicious pain and pleasure to her core. It felt like there was a live wire connected between the depths of her pussy, her clit, and her nipple, and as the pleasure washed over her, she shrieked in ecstasy. As the aftershocks of her orgasm passed through her, she collapsed forward, holding herself from falling only by placing her hands on the rough wooden wall that Steve's bunk was up against.

Peggy couldn't have told you how long she stayed like that before it occurred to her that Steve's face was still buried between her legs. She quickly dismounted him, and slid down his body until they were once again face to face. She threw her leg across him, capturing his manhood between her thigh and his stomach, the stickiness from the precum oozing from his slit wet against her leg, as it mixed with her fluids and his spit. Her panties were soaked completely through, and were uncomfortable against her sensitive sex, but she had no desire to pull away from him long enough to peel them off of her. Her heavy breasts pressed into his chest and bicep as she leaned in to kiss him.

The kiss was slow, deep, and intimate. She could taste herself on his lips, but the scent and taste did not diminish the intimacy or passion she felt. Many of her former lovers had been resistant to pleasuring her orally, so she was not truly accustomed to her own taste, but she found it not wholly unpleasant.

"That... was amazing," she said, staring into his deep blue eyes.

He smiled back at her. "I'm glad you approve."

"I thought you were... well... inexperienced," she said as she let her fingernails lazily scrape across his chest, delighting in how tiny goosebumps rose up on his pecs.

"Uhm," Steve blushed slightly. "Mostly? When we were on a mission in France, the boys decided that I needed... Well, they hired a girl, and..."

"And she taught you a few things, I see." Peggy smiled. "Steve, I'm not a fool. I know what soldiers do when they have time off. And whoever she was, I'm grateful for what she showed you. You should know that I'm no blushing virgin either."

"I kind of thought as much."

"So, how have I compared to your French whore?" Peggy asked with a laugh as she slid herself back over him, pressing her sex against him, with only a thin, wet scrap of cloth separating them. She held herself up with her hands, dangling her heavy breasts above his face, her nipples still hard and aching. She gave the slightest shake of her shoulders, causing them to sway slightly, delighting in seeing how his eyes tracked to follow the movement.