Mourning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uhm, better?" Steve said.

"Right answer, Captain Rogers." She lowered herself down so she could kiss him once more. Breaking the kiss, she brought her lips up to his ear. "Are you ready for more?"

She felt his cock twitch against her.

"God, Peggy, yes. But I don't have a condom."

"I. Don't. Care. Steve, I need to have you inside of me. Tonight. Now." She pressed their groins more firmly together, and noted that he responded, thrusting back against her. "I can take the chance. There's nothing I want more right now than to give myself over to you completely."

"You're sure?"

"Steve, what else can I *possibly* do to convince you that I want this? I've thrown myself at you, used every seduction tactic known to man, and I am currently laying on top of your naked body wearing only my underwear, after we've both made the other one cum orally. If you don't want me, then just say so, instead of continuing to ask me if I'm sure, because I fucking well am!"

Peggy sat up, and started to turn away from him, when suddenly she felt herself being lifted up, flipped around, and then pinned to the bed underneath him, with his body pressed between her thighs, and once again with both her wrists pulled above her head by one of his hands. With a snarl, his hand reached down between her legs, and grabbed her panties, catching some of her pubic hair as he did so. With a sudden yank, she felt the fabric rip and tear, as there was now nothing between them.

"You think I don't want to do this?" he asked, as he shifted his hips forward, brushing the head of his cock against her nether lips. While keeping a firm grip on her wrists, his other hand came up and using the scraps of her panties, fashioned a crude lash that tied her wrists to the post of his bunk.

Just being on the edge of entering her, Steve used his hands to trace her body.

"Do you not realize that every man in this camp - every single one, from Col. Philips to the members of the Howling Commandos - looks at you and wants to touch you like this?" His hands traced her breasts, coaxing her nipples to full erection. "That every man wishes he could bury his face between your breasts, and lick, and taste you?" His mouth descended to one breast, his tongue swirling around her nipple, before taking the nipple between his teeth and gently biting.

"They look at your figure, not hidden at all by your uniform, and want to feel your legs," his hand descended down just above her knee, sliding up her muscular thigh, and over the swell of her hip. "They wish they could reach out and grab that delicious-looking ass of yours," as his hand moved behind her and grabbed her firm buttock, squeezing hard enough that Peggy knew she would have bruises tomorrow.

"There isn't a red-blooded male who has ever laid eyes on you who doesn't wish that he was between your thighs, ready to fuck you." His hips shifted slightly, bringing the tip of his cock between the lips of her pussy. Peggy could feel him just within her, and desperately wanted more. Peggy tried to arch her hips, bringing Steve within her depths, but then realized she couldn't move, so firm was Steve's grip on her derriere.

"Greedy, aren't you?" Steve teased. "This is going to happen, but not until I'm done making you understand."

Maintaining his grip on her ass with his left hand, Steve propped himself up on his right elbow as his fingers stroked Peggy's cheek.

Staring into her eyes with an intensity that bordered on frightening, he continued. "I've wanted you since the first time I saw you, back at Camp Lehigh. You've always been the most beautiful, most desirable woman I've ever seen. And you treated me like I might be someone worthwhile, something I didn't normally get from women."

Steve applied slightly more pressure, pushing his tip deeper into her. A gasp escaped Peggy's lips as he stretched her open.

"I've been with one woman before tonight, not counting being all-but attacked by Private Lorraine. And she took complete control, having me basically lie still. You've been goading me, pushing me, telling me to lose control and take you."

Steve firmly pushed forward, his thick shaft passing through Peggy's warm and supple interior. She was so wet that despite being a tight fit, he slid smoothly into her, not stopping until she felt his pubic bone pressed into hers. She moaned as he filled her just beyond what was perfectly comfortable, but the slight pain of being stretched open was delicious, and just what she wanted.

Her eyes had closed as she relished the feel of him in her, but when she opened them she saw Steve still staring at her. "You realize that what Erskine did to me, I'm stronger than any man or woman alive. If I really let go, and hammered into you the way I want to, I could break you. If I squeeze too hard, you could be seriously hurt. I don't hold back because I don't want you, but because I don't want to hurt you."

Peggy pushed her head forward, kissing him. The kiss was long, open-mouthed, and full of passion. She couldn't possibly be more in love with this man than she was at this moment, impaled by his shaft, his weight pressing her to the bed. As the kiss deepened, his hand left her cheek and tangled itself in her hair. But if this was going to be real, she had to push him just a little bit further. Breaking the kiss, she bit his lip, drawing blood.

"Ow! What the hell?!"

"There. I hurt you. Now, hurt me."

Steve pulled back, sliding nearly out of her. Just as Peggy began to fear that she had gone too far, and scared him, he reversed course, pressing back into her, with much more intensity. The friction rubbed in all the right places, again sending shivers up her spine. She locked eyes with him, a challenging look sparking in her eyes, and Steve again withdrew before sliding back home within her, even quicker and with even more force.

"More," she groaned.

And with that, the dam broke. Steve's hips began to move more quickly, sliding in and out of her, each thrust banging his pelvis into her. The thrusts slowly built in speed and hardness, and Peggy felt her womanhood spreading open, welcoming him into her.

"Don't stop," she pleaded.

The long, delicious thrusts switched to rapid-fire thrusts, each one taking his cock nearly out before it slammed back in. The head of his cock was just short of her cervix, and each thrust mashed delightfully stimulated her clit. After a few moments, perhaps brought on so quickly because she hadn't fully come down from earlier, she felt an orgasm building. It was rare for her to cum from pure vaginal stimulation, but every part of him filled her perfectly. Her moans began to come faster as Steve pumped into her harder and faster, and soon she cried out, bringing her legs up around him and locking her feet behind his knees, arching her back as she came.

"More, please. Fuck me, Steve. Fuck me like I've never been fucked before."

He pulled out of her, and she groaned, hating the feeling of being empty again. He flipped her over, her wrists twisting uncomfortably where she was tied. Steve pulled her up onto all fours, and slid into her again, the change in angle letting him penetrate her deeper.

"Give it to me Captain," she said, wiggling her ass against him.

She almost regretted her words, as Steve began to truly pound into her. Time ceased to have meaning as he fucked her with a strength and intensity she had never imagined. Her breasts shook and swayed with his thrusts. Peggy moans became indistinguishable, each one blending into the next, and she felt another orgasm begin to build.

As he continued to fuck her, everything that was arousing her blended together. The delightful feel of him moving in and out of her, the ache in her ass cheeks where his hips slammed into her, her complicated feelings for Steve Rogers, and the excitement she felt at being dominated and knowing that she had brought out in him - all of it combined into a delightful mixture that triggered another mini-orgasm, which quickly rolled into another one, and another one.

Her moans were now more cries of passion and pain, and still Steve relentlessly used her. Through the haze of her orgasm, she felt his legs shudder as he fucked her harder and faster. "Peggy, I'm going to cum," he warned her.

"Do it Steve. Fill me up."

Steve reached forward, grabbing the ties around her wrists and ripping through them, freeing her hands. One of his hands held on to her hip as he fucked her with abandon, while the other reached out to grab a full breast, the nipple caught between two fingers, as he gripped her tightly. Peggy reached between her legs and began to strum her fingers across her clit in time with Steve's thrusts. The mini-orgasms began to build to something bigger and deeper, and she felt it rising in her as his thrusts built in speed.

"Steve, I'm so close. Please... don't stop."

He grunted in response, and Peggy realized that he couldn't stop now if he wanted to.

With a roar, Steve made one final thrust into her depths. The hand holding her tit squeezed tightly, the fingers coming together to pinch the nipple with a delightful feeling of pain and pleasure. This, along with the feeling of his cock twitching as his cum began to spurt forth triggered the orgasm she had been building to.

"Peggy!" he grunted as he sent thick rope after thick rope of his sperm into her, the thick fluid filling every bit of space inside her not filled by his cock, and some leaking out from where they were tightly pressed together.

"Steve!" she shrieked in response, collapsing as her muscles went slack and the orgasm passed through her.

Silence filled the barrack, the only sound left being the heavy breathing coming from both of them. As Steve released his grip on her, Peggy slid forward, curling up on his narrow bed. Steve lay down beside her, one arm wrapped around her as he nuzzled into her from behind.

Peggy took his hand in hers as she snuggled back against him, pressing her behind into his crotch. He was still semi-hard, and she wiggled her ass against him, smiling as she felt him begin to stiffen again. He wasn't kidding about what Erskine's formula had done to him, but she was happy to enjoy the moment of being in his arms before she took him for another ride. That and she could already feel bruises forming. She would be sore tomorrow, but in the best fashion.

"Well, Captain Rogers, was that everything you hoped it would be?"

"Everything and more," he answered as he kissed her neck, bringing another low moan to her lips and a fresh wave of arousal across her body. Maybe she wouldn't have to wait too terribly long before she would want to go again.

She rolled over to face him, pressing her tits once more against his full pecs. The contrast between the fleshy softness of her breast and the hard muscle in his chest delighted her. Just as she was about to speak, she was interrupted by a knock on the door.

*knock knock knock*

"Oh what the bloody..." she muttered as Steve called out "Who is it?"

"Private Eric Stone, sir. I'm terribly sorry to interrupt, but Col Philips sent me with a message."

Peggy blushed slightly as she saw Steve turn crimson red. "Interrupt?" Steve asked.

"Uhm, sir... the walls of your barrack aren't terribly thick, and, well... Agent Carter's voice carries."

Steve looked absolutely mortified, as Private Stone continued. "Don't worry sir, we've all been rooting for the two of you."

Peggy chuckled, although Steve had a look of pure bewilderment on his face. "What's the message, Private?" Steve finally choked out as Peggy began to giggle.

"They've gotten something from Zola, sir. The location of the Red Skull's base. You're shipping out at 0400."

Peggy turned to look at the clock on the wall. It was already after midnight, closing in on 1 o'clock in the morning. Even for a super soldier, that was barely enough sleep. She disengaged from Steve and began to search the room for her clothing, or what was left of it. Her skirt was fine, as were her shoes, but her shirt was a lost cause. Fortunately, a buttoned up coat would hide the lack of blouse under her suit jacket.

"Acknowledged. Private. Thank you," Steve said as he began to dress as well, sending longing glances at Peggy as she began to dress, the desire in his eyes matched by hers.

"And sir?"

"Yes?"

"You don't need to worry none about us saying anything about you and Agent Carter."

"Us? How many people heard us?"

"Well sir, we were in the mess hall the first time we heard her."

That was enough to send Peggy into a giggling fit, and for Steve to become beet red.

"Thank you Private, that will be all."

As they heard the private's footsteps move away from the barracks, Peggy looked back to Steve. They were both fully dressed, but she wanted him no less for not being able to see his beautiful body. "Walk me back to my quarters, will you Captain?"

"Of course."

* * *

They walked back in silence. Their hands occasionally brushed as they walked, but they both knew it wouldn't be appropriate to hold hands in public, no matter what the rest of the camp may have heard. When they got to the door of her quarters, Peggy took Steve's hands in hers and she looked up at him.

"So, what now?" he asked.

"Now? Now we complete our mission. And then win the war. After that? Who knows? But I know this. If there is a way, I want to spend the rest of my life with you, Steve Rogers."

"And me with you."

"Very good. Then let's make sure we both are well rested enough to be successful tomorrow. There will be plenty of time after the mission to figure out what comes next."

"A lifetime together," Steve said as he leaned in closer to her.

"A lifetime together," she answered, as she closed the distance and kissed him.

"Good night, Captain Rogers."

"Good night, Agent Carter."