All Comments on 'Mouse Bk. 01 Ch. 02'

by Rob_mDear

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Fuck!

I love this story! Thank you author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
please do the shower

I eagerly await the shower scene. GIVE IT TO MEEEEE!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Love it

Don't stop now, get all three together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
This love, sexual hot love between sis and brother

Any man would want Mouse! Michael is a lucky man to have her as his sister slut & whore. A private slut for all a man's fantasys.

stevaroonistevaroonialmost 16 years ago
It continues well.

Beautiful details, very explicit action, and quite a complex emotional relationship between the two of them, with crests and valleys in the span of moments. Incredible.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Time to end it

It's good, well written story but don't fall into the trap of writing chapter after chapter of the same characters. After a brother and sister have broken the taboo, it almost becomes any other relationship/affair done in secret. I would like to see one sequel to your none touching story. But I think you've gone about as far as you can with these characters. Also to build the suspense try having the characters fool around a little then pull back and then go slightly further then pull back and on and on until they finally give in and have sex with each other. Good story, good writing but like I said don't fall into the trap of writing more and more chapters of the same characters. Do something new or continue the don't touch story to completetion.

Busy_Mom_Of_8Busy_Mom_Of_8almost 16 years ago
HOT!

I can't wait to see more of this...

William smythWilliam smythalmost 16 years ago
Keep Them Coming

Don't know how in the world you have been able to post so much good stuff in so short a time--but glad that you have.

You write very good pornography and can be proud of that talent which I, for one, enjoy immensely. So congratulations my friend. I look forward for your next one to appear.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

More PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kneese25Kneese25almost 16 years ago
One of the best Incest stories ever on Literotica.

I love this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Amazing

very hot & dirty incest...just the way i like it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
JUST GREAT

THIS IS SOME OF THE BEST SEX I'VE EVER READ.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
boy

boy oh boy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
An intensely hot STORY

Reading Chapter 1 was fun and hot and I almost rated it with 5*, but then I settled for 4*. Now I'm glad I did, because Chapter 2 clearly surpasses it on all levels - I'd give it a 7* if it were possible!

As before, the sex scenes are written with an intense graphic style that makes you think you're there, but the surrounding story is what really matters - an incestuous story is not hot because of the words 'sister', 'brother', 'cock' and 'pussy', but the actual inner turmoil, the raw emotions, the pang of guilt and the (waning) shriek of reason. And boy, does this story have it all a-plenty!

The writing style is well polished and the characters clearly develop progressing through the story - or rather they are well developed already, the author just unveils more and more from their personality and motivation... Certainlly, there's much more character development on these 4 (+previous 3) pages, than some authors manage within a whole book.

I think I've found my new most favourite author... ;o)

PetsuYk

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Lovely!

I'm sitting here with an erection, wishing I'd had that kind of a relationship with my sister. It's a wonderful erotic story, and I can't wait to read the ensuing chapters.

TigersmanTigersmanalmost 9 years ago
Terrific

I've read quite a few incest stories, some good and some bad, but yours is up there at the top. Your build up and the sex scenes are terrific.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Just WOW!

So drawn in by the texture of the character you have created in Mouse and the dormant, aching passion of her brother to love her deeply and unconditionally. O must be flawed in some way to engage so thoroughly in this tale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

i know this is an old story and comments are kind of pointless now but i do hope this relationship turns into more than just a fantasy being fulfilled for mouse. id want it to be an actual relationship where they move in together.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 1 year ago

There are moments when you have the siblings being tender and loving with each other, but those moments are few and far between. Rough sex, especially when done repeatedly, is not an indication of the love that should be driving the relationship between Mouse and her brother. From my perspective, I'm seeing two mentally disturbed individuals using each other for lust and debauchery. This is beginning to ruin your story for me. I'll continue reading this for now, but I'm beginning to get disgusted with the sex scenes and I'm almost ready to "cash in my chips" and leave. 😥 😔 😟 4/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous