All Comments on 'Mouse Bk. 01 Ch. 03'

by Rob_mDear

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
So cool

Dude, you have me so hooked...

Orion623Orion623almost 16 years ago
Terrific

The author has created two characters who have actual personalities rather than the cardboard cutouts we usually read about. This reader has found that he cares about Mouse and Michael and what the future holds for them. The sex is good but the story itself is great. Hope that there is more to come.

cinnamon_kisses12cinnamon_kisses12almost 16 years ago
amazing

I enjoyed reading every chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
A Mouse loose in the house

I have read many stories in this genre. Rarely do I find myself, not only turned on but searching for the next chapter. Your story is one such tale or tail that I can look with anticipation towards.

Please continue we eagerly await your next installment

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
First time I bookmarked a story!!!!!!!!!!

I check for more chapters and bookmarked this story; my first literotica bookmark in the many years I've been here.

Michael needs to marry Mona the Mouse and impregnante her. He might be fucking the other sister soon too!

stevaroonistevaroonialmost 16 years ago
Beautiful prose.

You do great work. I must say that I admire the word-play as much as the eroticism. The fact that you're able to imply (or even state) a gap of time without it seeming like an excessive paragraph is truly important. Ah, the lovely dread of another chapter because how -could- it be as good as the last? :)

Busy_Mom_Of_8Busy_Mom_Of_8almost 16 years ago
Once again...

Once again your characters come alive. I'm hooked.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Absolutely fantastic!

This story is easily my favorite in this genre. And as almost everyone writes brother sister incest stories (one of the largest categories), that's saying quite a bit. although I really love the relationship between your main two characters, my favorite thing about your writing is the justifications motivations and reasoning behind their actions! With near perfect pacing, extremely inventive dialogue and let's not forget, the volcanic hot sex scenes, you have managed to create one of the most erotic reading experiences anyone perusing this site could have! thank you so much for sharing your gift!

Danno19Danno19almost 13 years ago
great story

Arousing, well-developed characters as the previous comments have mentioned. I would not want fuck my sister, rather make passionate, meaningful love to her, get her off.

CarlusMagnusCarlusMagnusover 12 years ago
Well done!

Believable characters with real depth in a relationship that makes sense. And, in fact, very erotic sense. A well-deserved five stars for all three chapters.

I'm looking forward to reading the later books. My only wish is that I had a day or two to set aside for the purpose.

--Carlus Magnus

GoodyGoodyTwoShoesGoodyGoodyTwoShoesalmost 12 years ago
Love

I'm in love with this series. Truly. I know exactly how I'll be spending my weekend. My only regret is that I wish I would have found your stories sooner. Thank you :)

TigersmanTigersmanalmost 9 years ago
Nice

You keep reeling me in with the way you have developed the characters, right down to good old Dad but especially with snoopy Melanie. Few authors write such a good sex scene as you have created. I look forward to reading your next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Damn!

I don't know what the attraction is that makes so many writers on this site so fascinated with a woman's ass hole. It's nothing but a shit disposal system and has no place or useful purpose when having sex with a woman. What a turn off!

The old guy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous