All Comments on 'Mouse Bk. 03 Ch. 01'

by Rob_mDear

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Busy_Mom_Of_8Busy_Mom_Of_8almost 16 years ago
Oh ROB!!!

This is AWESOME. Mona has really taken on a life of her own. I've always admired her spunk! But this really beats all. I never imagined she would come up with something so WILD.

I want to BE Mouse.

Stanz12Stanz12almost 16 years ago
Youza!

This story keeps getting better and better!

stevaroonistevaroonialmost 16 years ago
Oh what a tangled web you weave....

The details are great as always, Rob. I like that in June you're able to come up with the subtle details of winter as well as the "non-participants" in their engagement restaurant. So Michael gets his turn at abject self-doubt, does he? ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
holy cow!

This series is one of the best written pieces I've seen on literotica! Your writing allows the reader to visualize the characters and the environment in stunning detail. I look forward to your future submissions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Another triumph of writing!

Rob,

It is getting so that other writers should be afraid of your submissions in this genre. You have added multiple dimensions and scope to this tired brother and sister incest section. I salute your writing and hope that you continue. Please involve Melanie somewhere; but continue with the game the sibs are currently playing. such sweet delicious torture and lust cannot just end. Or can it? I eagerly await your next offering.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Please continue!

It seems to get hotter as the story continues. I love Mouse's games! I can't wait to see what you've got for us in the next chapter.

TigersmanTigersmanalmost 9 years ago
Michael's doubt

I can relate to Michael's doubt and his true desire. I love the way you express his feelings for Mouse, wanting her but also trying his best to protect her. This is more of a love story than one of things taboo.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous