All Comments on 'Mouse Bk. 03 Ch. 02'

by Rob_mDear

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Wow

Fuck, I love this tale.

Busy_Mom_Of_8Busy_Mom_Of_8almost 16 years ago
Oh I just LOVE angry sex...

This wasn't just your average angry fuck. The range of emotions in this series is incredible. I've yet to read an author here that could tell a story this well. Usually by the third book, I'm bored and hoping they will just get on with it. This is such a good story. I can't wait to read more. It's like a roller coaster ride. I love the way it twists and turns.

I think the most amazing part is, it never loses it's eroticism.

I am addicted.

stevaroonistevaroonialmost 16 years ago
Amazing, as always.

I don't know about anyone else, but it seemed to me that this story moved at a frantic pace. The flashbacks fit perfectly, and lent a frustration and a building fury to the description of Mouse's dance. Beautiful work, and the imagery was vivid.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Can it get any better than this?

I hope this is a looooong engagement

zfammezfammealmost 16 years ago
good chapter

wait. was that scripted? i hope that there will never be a threesome in this fic--ever. i just love the good old faithful bro & sis incest! the sex is usually hotter that way and more emotionally moving for the reader. keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Again, absolutely fantastic!!

once again, it's easily my favorite story in this genre... but by this time. I never expected it to be!.... I mean, book 3 Chapter 2? I should be getting tired of mouse and Michael by now... but I only find myself more in love with both of them! ( although being a guy, I do have a special bias towards mouse...) but you have such a natural way of bringing the characters to life and making them better and better than they were before!... not only do your characters find legitimate reasons for their actions... valid explanations for their feelings, that are completely believable.... but you have the wonderful knack of creating exquisitely different sexual hot scenes!! again. Thank you for sharing your gift!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Amazing

The characters have come to life more than I ever thought I'd find in any story on this site. Although, I've long ago stopped reading it for any sexual gratification.

My one issue is with Jeff. As a black guy myself, I just feel like he's a walking cliche. Perhaps he and Tania were introduced to provide the conflict we see in this chapter, but the character just aggravates me with every appearance.

That said, I'm hoping things shift back to their hometown soon. The characters and situations were far more engaging there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wonderful.

I absolutely love these stories. Sometimes, when I'm reading them, it's because I'm so intrigued by the characters and the storyline. I want to know what happens, so I can't stop reading. I love how real and genuine the characters seem. I can actually empathize with their emotions, thoughts, and motivations. It seems to be coming from such a true place. And I adore how the story progresses, the situations they're in, and EVERYTHING! Sometimes, I'm actually horny, and this story is just the best for scratching that itch... The different sex scenes and descriptions... genius. The most creative and intricate as ever. And there is a perfect balance between the physical, mental, and emotional aspects of the coupling (and I love that it's COUPLING).

You're an amazing writer. I will end here, but I could go on for(nearly)ever!

TigersmanTigersmanalmost 9 years ago
Emotions

The amount of emotion you express in you writing hooks the reader so much. I feel like am both Mouse and Michael, feeling what they feel. Although I love the emotions these two display, it plays hell on me, draining me.

josenussbaumjosenussbaumabout 2 years ago

Great he basically raped her

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous