All Comments on 'Mouse Bk. 03 Ch. 03'

by Rob_mDear

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
stevaroonistevaroonialmost 16 years ago
Ah, the climax of the book!

Beautiful work as always, Rob. The conclusion of many passions and wild fluctuations, revelation of more of Michael than Mouse (she certainly reveals enough, constantly) and some things that were expected. Thanks, as always.

zfammezfammealmost 16 years ago
good

enjoyed the chapter as usual. i wonder what you have in store for them next? :D

Busy_Mom_Of_8Busy_Mom_Of_8almost 16 years ago
As usual...

As usual you have captured my heart with your words. I am anxious to see where this is going. Leaving Mouse wanting just a little more is keeping me on the edge of my seat! I can't wait for the next installment.

There is more...right...

There has to be more.

TestSubject001TestSubject001about 11 years ago
Excellent Delivery

I obviously came to this story very late. I was heart broken when i looked at all these titles of the books and saw this one. I thought "how in the world could things change that much", after i had finished chapter one. Then i read chapter two and was thinking "i really hope he doesn't do that 5 years down the road they had not seen each other for years crap", that so many authors like to do. Just fill in the back story eventually and never fully, but they still run off together. I was very glad when i finished this chapter, and your execution was amazing. It is never about the sex for me, as i have said so many times, it's about the characters and the interaction and the love. And you do it so well. I just hope i don't get disappointed down the line.

TigersmanTigersmanalmost 9 years ago
So good

This series is so good. I spent the day reading the whole series. Although I should have done other things, I put them off to enjoy your wonderful stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous