Mouse Bk. 03 Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he arrived, there were already a number of people there. Too many. There were at least twice as many as had come to the rehearsal dinner, and more were arriving.

Alicia and Tania came to him right away to shepherd him along. Alicia, along with two other girls, were wearing brightly colored, exquisite gowns. They looked like old prom dresses. Tania was wearing a black robe, what looked like a high school or college graduation robe.

"You're late," Alicia gushed.

"Ignore her, you're fine," Tania said.

"Did you bring the ring?" Alicia asked.

"I thought you were going to supply it," he answered calmly.

"You bought her a diamond. Don't tell me you didn't get a wedding band with it." She had just a touch of panic in her face and voice.

Michael reached into his pocket and showed her the two bands that he had, in fact, bought with the diamond ring. He looked at them, realizing how much they cost. It felt silly, now, having spent that much money on this game. It was worth it to give Mona the diamond, but these trinkets were useless. They would never be worn again after the next week.

They lead him immediately to his spot at the altar, where he and Jeff waited for an eternity for Mouse. All the while more and more people came in, until all of the seats were taken and a number of people were standing along the wall at the back. Some people had worn suits and dresses, while others wore jeans and t-shirts. Michael wasn't sure what proper attire was for a phony wedding, so he forgave them. All in all there seemed to be at least fifty people crammed into the apartment. They drew quite a crowd.

The beginning of the music startled Michael out of his thoughts. He looked at the hallway expectantly, unconsciously holding his breath.

The sight of Mona in a wedding gown caused him to hold it longer. He'd never expected to see her in one, let alone to wear it to marry him. And she looked absolutely breathtaking. Michael wasn't sure what she had meant when she'd said she had ruined the gown for a real wedding, because it looked amazing to him.

It certainly was a Mouse gown. Everything about it screamed "wedding slut", if such a thing existed. Her shoulders were bare. The bust line ended just about where her nipples were. A built in bodice pushed her breasts together and up, making them appear double their actual size. There were four small openings level with her belly button, one each in front, in back and to either side, exposing bare flesh. There was yet another just below her breasts, so the inside bottoms of those were exposed as well.

Below the waist the gown hugged her hips. A train flared out and back, but one mischievous leg had escaped through a high slit in the front. Whenever that leg stepped forward, it would come out, bare and high heeled, exposed almost up to the crotch and pelvis.

As if to compensate for the dress's overeagerness, Mouse wore a traditional veil and a pair of long, white, silk gloves that rose up her arm past her elbow, ending in line with the bust line of her gown.

In true Mouse fashion, too, she had found a way to make a walk up the aisle in a white wedding gown with a sexy sashay.

As she approached him he held his hand out to her. She put her hand delicately in his, and stood beside him beaming. Michael felt he couldn't look away, even after Tania began.

The ceremony itself passed quickly. There was some muffled laughter when Mouse belatedly realized that she needed to remove her glove to allow him to put the ring on. It ruined nothing.

Then the moment arrived that both Mouse and Michael had been dreading and relishing in equal extremes.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife," Tania announced, grinning from ear to ear. "You may kiss the bride."

Michael turned to face Mouse, who looked straight into his vest as she lifted first the veil, then her eyes. She looked so beautiful to Michael. The perfect bride. His sexy little sister. That he was now going to kiss passionately in front of fifty people.

He had expected Mouse to get him through this, as she so often did. He looked down at her. He gently placed his hands on her hips. She did the same on his chest. He leaned forward closely, expecting her to grab him, to pull him close, and to force them into the most passionate kiss of their lives.

She didn't. She froze. He saw the fear and panic filling her eyes, and actually feared she might faint. He had never seen such a look in her eyes, not in all the years he had known her. It frightened and hurt him. He probably couldn't have done it otherwise, but the only way out was to kiss her, to do what he had expected her to do for him. He pulled her close, not giving her time or room to do anything. Even if she had fainted, no one would ever know.

And then his lips were on hers. Her mouth was closed, her lips tight and stiff, at first. He didn't rush it. He couldn't rush it, and he knew that was how he was kissing her. Then he warmed to it and his lips parted slightly. He forced his tongue against hers. She resisted him. With one hand he pulled her even more tightly against his body. She was limp in his arms, but she understood the signal. She couldn't overpower him. She couldn't resist him forever. Her lips opened just a bit, and his tongue found hers.

She melted into him then. All resistance ended. Her tongue and lips became frantic, as if apologizing for their tardiness by kissing him as if they were fucking. In the distance he could hear muffled applause, and then a chorus of catcalls as the applause increased and he and Mouse still didn't stop. He almost felt as if he needed to restrain her. He was saved when Tania did exactly that. She put her hands between them to separate them.

"Whoa, save it for the honeymoon suite kids, this is a wedding, not adult movie auditions."

Mouse was grinning into Michael's chest. She ran her finger along his vest, then hit him once, very hard. She looked up at him then, beaming a smile.

"I love you, hero," she said. He knew exactly what she meant.

They turned to face the still applauding crowd.

"I present to you Mr. and Mrs. Michael Castillo," Tania announced, quickly adding her catcall whistle before anyone else could beat her to it.

The applause redoubled. Mouse took Michael's hand and pulled him at a run down the aisle and into the hall.

As soon as they were out of sight she threw her arms around him to resume their kiss.

"I can't believe I pulled a Michael," she said when they finally separated. "And you pulled a Mouse. I'm rubbing off on you, it seems."

"And vice versa," Michael answered, smiling.

"It must be all that rubbing we're doing," Mouse said, then kissed him again. "We just have to wait a few minutes for them to set up the tables for the reception. The chinese food will be here any minute."

"What should we do while we're waiting?" Michael asked. She didn't even let him finish the sentence.

* * *

The reception passed as quickly as the entire day for Michael. They spent most of the time kissing, holding hands, and going from table to table where Mouse took great joy in introducing him as "my husband, Michael Castillo". The use of his and her last name made him uncomfortable, so he was always quick to repeat the lie that his last name was really Campbell, and he was only going along with the Castillo thing for Mouse's sake. The more he said it, the more pleasure she seemed to take in making him go through it again.

They didn't hang around too long. Mouse was eager to leave, to "get on with married life." Alicia came to tell them that the limo was downstairs. Michael raised his eyebrows at that. Mouse told him they were riding it to a Michigan Avenue hotel, where they had a room booked for the night.

"Only one night?" Michael asked.

Mona's only answer was a sly smile.

Mouse had a bouquet. She had been waiting all day to throw it. She turned her back on the crowd of women, and purposely threw it to where she knew Tania and Alicia were standing. It did go straight at Tania, who expertly batted it toward Alicia, like a basketball player deflecting a rebound.

"Does this mean I get married next, or only that I pretend to get married next?" Alicia joked.

Alicia and Tania and the others bade them goodbye, and wished them luck. Alicia couldn't resist asking Michael if it was fun, and if he'd considered doing it again some time. Tania pulled her away before she could ruin things, but Mouse just laughed and said that wasn't the point. That didn't make any sense to Alicia. Of course it was the point. It was the whole point.

As they walked out, Tania pushed a formal looking sheet of hefty, decorative paper into Michael's hand.

"It's your wedding certificate," she explained, grinning.

* * *

Michael was self conscious walking with Mouse through the hotel lobby. Everyone, it seemed, loved to gawk at a bride and groom, and Mouse's wedding gown was pretty much designed to draw stares. One woman was bold enough to ask where she got it, and where she could get one like it. Mouse told her she'd designed it herself. She took the woman's name and number to possibly create another on contract.

"This could be a great business," she gushed as they stepped into the elevator. "I could wind up making a mint off of this."

"Between that and the rings, I'd say so," Michael said, cooly looking at the numbers counting up beside the elevator door.

Then she was out from under his arm, hands on his chest, pinning him to the wall and kissing him.

"We're going to need the money, Mr. Castillo," she said after breaking the kiss. "To raise our family."

Michael looked at her uncertainly, wondering exactly how far she would take this charade. She didn't give him any hints, either. She simply dragged him out and away with an enigmatic smile when the elevator door opened.

They arrived at their room. He opened the door with the key card. He stepped back to let her go through first, while she stood her ground.

"You have to carry me over the threshold, dork," she said, ever his little sister.

He rolled his eyes in mock exasperation, lifted her smoothly off of her feet and carried her into the room. He kicked the door closed with one foot before carrying her straight to the bed, where he laid her gently down.

"Don't you want to explore the room, Mr. Castillo?" she asked in a coquettish voice.

Michael didn't answer. He went to find the light switch.

* * *

When the room was dark and Michael returned, Mouse was standing beside the bed.

"Lie down, Mr. Castillo," she commanded.

He didn't hesitate to obey, not even stopping to remove his shoes. Mouse removed them for him, then sat down, very primly, on the bed beside him. She leaned over to kiss him. They held the kiss for a long time. They kissed slowly and deeply, showing no desire to rush things. They had fucked so many times before, but they would only have one wedding night.

When his hand found her bare thigh, protruding through the slit in the gown, she seemed to sense that it was time to move things along. She broke the kiss as she let her hands slide down his chest toward his pants.

"Now, the first rule of fucking when you have just been married, in case you don't know, is that you have to leave the tux on, and I have to leave this beautiful gown on."

"Is this a real rule, or a Mouse rule?" Michael asked.

"Mouse rule, I suppose," she answered, seemingly without interest. She was already working at his belt and zipper. It didn't take her long to reach inside and pull his semi hard cock out. Once she did so, she re-buckled his belt. He looked down at himself. It was somewhat comical, a man in a full tuxedo, with a growing erection sticking out of his pants.

Once finished, she wrapped one hand, still wearing the full length silk gloves, around his cock. She gently, slowly stroked him, several times. It didn't take long for her to bring him to full attention, especially after she'd made him spend the previous night alone. The feel of the silk on his cock was magnificent. Michael closed his eyes to enjoy the sensation. He made a mental note to himself that she would have to keep those gloves handy, and clean.

"You have a very nice cock, Mr. Castillo," she commented, sounding polite and demure.

With that, she lowered her mouth to him and swallowed him whole.

He rewarded her with a loud, long intake of his breath, while letting his hand squeeze her bare thigh tightly. Still holding him in her mouth, she lifted herself smoothly onto the bed. Raising her gown expertly, she released him and straddled him in one athletic motion. Her one bare thigh was again exposed by the slit in her dress, which otherwise spread out about her on the bed like a fluffy cloud.

He was not at all surprised to discover that she had no undergarments. Her hot, wet slit was immediately resting against the length of his cock. She didn't let him enter her, but instead carefully positioned herself so that she rubbed, back and forth, along the ridge of his hard cock, bathing it in warm, wet cum from her steaming hole.

She rode him this way for quite a while, gently back and forth, staring at him the whole time, leaning forward and pushing her ass back to be sure that her clitoris got its share of friction from his cock. He could feel her marvelously large, swollen clit pressing into his cock like a finger tip. He tried to push back when he felt it, to feel it more completely, and to help her feel it, too.

"Mrs. Castillo likes your cock, Mr. Castillo," she purred.

"You like using our 'new' names, don't you, Mrs. Castillo?" he asked.

"It suits me, don't you think?" she said with a wicked grin. "Mrs. Castillo, Mrs. Mona Castillo," she said, as if trying on a new outfit, and putting an emphasis on the word "Mrs.". "Mrs. Mona Michael Mouse Castillo," she rattled off musically.

"That's the short version," Michael told her.

She cocked one eyebrow at him It only took her a moment to think out where he was heading.

"Oh, you mean Mrs. Mona Michael Mouse Incestuous Sister Whore Castillo. Yes, that would be my full, proper name, on all the legal documents" she said. She chose that moment to reach behind her and loosen the zipper on her dress, letting the front relax enough to expose her nipples, now hard and begging for attention.

"Suck Mrs. Castillo's nipples, would you please, Mr. Castillo?" she asked, in a sweet, sexy voice.

"No," Mr. Castillo answered cooly.

"Don't you like Mrs. Castillo's nipples, Mr. Castillo," Mouse asked, still sweet and girlish. She arched her back, pressing her cunt harder against Michael's cock, simultaneously pushing her nipples further out, where he could clearly see them above the rim of her dress.

"I do, very much, but you didn't ask properly," Michael answered.

"Please suck Mrs. Castillo's nipples, Mr. Castillo. Mrs. Castillo wants her handsome big brother to suck her nipples," she said, grinding onto his cock again.

He pushed back against her with his own hips, suddenly, lifting her sharply into the air, knocking her forward like a bucking bronco. As she fell forward he grabbed her shoulders, to help guide one nipple to his mouth. He sucked on it, hard, the nipple and then her whole tit, then quickly switched to the other.

"Thank you, Mr. Castillo, you do that very well," Mouse said in a sexy, breathy soprano.

"My little sister let me practice on her," Michael said, releasing her nipple as he pushed her back upright.

"She taught you well, I think," Mouse answered. "You've earned a chance to look at more of Mrs. Castillo." She looked down at her waist as she undid some hidden clasps. Then she peeled the front of the gown off below the waist, exposing her thighs and dark patch of pubic hair to him. Most of the gown, to her sides and behind her, was left intact, still billowing on the bed around her.

Michael put one hand on each thigh and gripped them tightly, as Mouse returned to sliding her wet slit along the length of his cock, still not letting him enter her, teasing him and herself as well. She began to moan and squeal as the feel of his cock tickled her clit. She sped up her motions, while Michael lay entranced by the sight of her sliding along his prick. The dark patch of pubic hair would move forward, covering his cock, then slide back, leaving it glistening with her cum in the soft light. The tops of her thighs and the sides of her hips were clearly visible, beautiful visions of curving skin buried beneath her gown, where only he could see them.

"It's time to fuck your sister bride, I think, Mr. Castillo," she teased. "Would you like to fuck your sister bride now?"

Michael answered with a look of angry, burning passion. He glared at her, daring her not to ride his cock that instant. She reached down with one gloved hand, never taking her eyes from his. She lifted herself slightly, positioning the cock directly under her pussy. She lowered herself gently, easily, but fully onto his cock.

She squealed as she did it, making sharp, high pitched sounds of delight all the way down. When she reached the bottom Michael was still unsatisfied. He wanted every millimeter of his cock inside her. He lifted his hips from the bed, raising her in the air, trying to get in deeper.

"Oh, Mr. Castillo. Mrs. Castillo really, really likes your dick," Mouse squealed. Her eyes closed, as her voice became suddenly louder and higher.

Mouse began to raise and lower herself, gently, easily. Michael held her down at times, slowing her pace. He'd been without her for a full night and day. He knew that he would come too easily if she wasn't careful. As always, he needed Mouse to enjoy it, too, to the fullest, especially now.

"Don't hold back, Mr. Castillo," she scolded in answer to his actions. "I'm not going to come very soon, maybe not at all. You have to come in Mrs. Castillo first, Mr. Castillo. You have to be the first and only man to ever come in Mrs. Castillo's cunt."

"You want your brother's cum in you now, little sister?" Michael asked harshly.

"Yes, Mr. Castillo," Mouse answered. "I want your brother cum in Mrs. Castillo's hot, wet, baby sister pussy."

She rode him faster now. Michael closed his eyes, feeling the moment of release building in him. He heard Mouse's voice above him.

"You need to come now, Mr. Castillo, you need to mix Mr. Castillo's big brother cum with Mrs. Castillo's little sister cum, you need to do it now, right now..."

Listening to her words, and to her excited little girl voice, Michael lost whatever control he thought he had. He felt his cock growing inside her, filling like a balloon ready to pop, and then it did. He burst into her with a force he felt could lift her off of him. His cum flooded into her, and in the recesses of his mind he could hear her screaming his name, urging him on, begging him for more. He emptied himself into her, while images of her raced through his mind.

He saw himself fucking her in her prom dress when she was a teenager. He saw himself fucking her in the car on the drive back from college. He saw himself fucking her at his own wedding, while his bride was off mingling with guests. He saw himself fucking her in his own home, in his den, the night he first fucked his little sister, the first night he really fucked his little sister.

"I love you, Mr. Castillo," Mouse was whispering in his ear. She had fallen onto his chest. She lay there, continuously grinding her cunt onto his cock, scraping her nails across his neck, and kissing him under the chin. "Mrs. Castillo loves you Mr. Castillo. Mrs. Castillo loves your cock and your cum and your neck and your mouth."

Then she kissed him. While her mouth was on his, he rolled her over onto her back. His mouth found her ear, where he nibbled and kissed the lobe roughly.

"Mr. Castillo's not done with you, little sister. Not by a long shot," he said, and then he drove himself hard and deep into her cunt. She squealed with pleasure. He slid his cock in and out of her as quickly and deeply as he could, giving her no time to think or react. She moaned and tossed, and soon began to forget her game.