Mouse Bk. 03 Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rob_mDear
Rob_mDear
1,568 Followers

"Oh, Michael," she moaned, "I love your cock so much. My baby sister cunt loves your big brother cock so much." She begged for his cock. She begged him to fill her cunt, using all of the incestuous language they both loved so much, the ultimate reminder of how wicked and wonderful their lovemaking was.

"Nail your baby sister bride to the bed, Mr. Castillo," she screamed.

And so she continued for quite a while, as long as it took for her to climax, for her cunt to twitch and clench uncontrollably, and in so doing to draw more cum from Michael's cock in his second orgasm that night.

* * *

They lay together in each other's arms, Mouse once again nestled against Michael's chest. She worked at undoing the buttons on his shirt, so her hand could make it's way to her favorite pass-time of tickling his chest and pulling chest hairs.

"You need to get some sleep now, Mr. Castillo. We have a plane to catch tomorrow."

"Another surprise for me, Mrs. Castillo?" Michael asked. "Where are we going?"

"Mexico, darling, for our honeymoon. Mr. and Mrs. Castillo have reservations at a resort there. A whole week in another country where no one at all knows us, and we can be Mr. and Mrs. Castillo with complete abandon. Complete. Abandon." she finished, using her impersonation of Michael's, and their older sister Melanie's, habit of phrasing important points for emphasis with dramatic pauses.

"You have always amazed me, Mouse. I can't wait. I. Can't. Wait."

8> Monday: Answer

Michael and Mouse walked arm in arm through the night, exhausted and subdued by their romantic oceanside lovemaking. They were reaching the end of their private, secluded portion of the beach. Soon they would be entering the resort, which by itself represented their re-entrance to a world that kept them apart, the world that made their love wrong. Mouse squeezed Michael's stomach muscles more tightly, and leaned further into his chest, as if trying to bury herself in him, trying to become a part of him before they crossed the threshold.

He had asked for real, and she hadn't told him yes. Their passion was unbelievable. Her orgasm was the most intense she'd ever had. The whole experience was so beautiful and complete that she still felt she was floating along the beach.

The moon was still bright. The stars were silent, cold pinpoints of light far out of reach. The sound of the waves was soft and rhythmic, like someone trying to whisper a secret, a secret like theirs. The ocean itself was brightly lit by the moon, yet mostly bathed in shadow and darkness. Another patch of secrets. The jungle to their other side was darkest of all. It was frightening, with the canopy of the trees blocking out the moonlight, masking a layer of thick undergrowth in a pitch black void.

Secrets.

She should have said yes. She should have let the words come out. She should have screamed it to him, screamed it at him. She should have let him know how she really felt, how far she was willing to go. She should have let him know how much of her he already owned.

"Yes," she said into her brother's chest.

"Hmm?" Michael asked, drawn partially out of his own deep thoughts.

"I said yes. Yes, I'll marry you, Mr. Castillo," Mouse said playfully, looking up at him with a twinkle in her eyes. She hoped her smile hid the depth of true emotion she was feeling. She hoped the game hid the truth.

"We're already married, darling," he answered.

He was dodging the question, she knew, but she played along. She had said yes, but the moment was past, and they both knew it.

Rob_mDear
Rob_mDear
1,568 Followers