All Comments on 'Mouse Bk. 04 Ch. 02'

by Rob_mDear

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Man, oh man!!

I could read your stuff day in day out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
What a ride!!!

Out of all of the Incest stories that are posted, I look forward to reading "Mouse" the most. God, what a ride!!! I hope it never ends.

Kneese25Kneese25almost 16 years ago
Awesome, but...

Awesome! But I have one issue: when did Mouse get naked? Mouse only had her panties off with her skirt hiked up, as far as I can tell. I skimmed it over and the description of complete Mouse nudity is either not there or I'm just stupid. Or, I misread "naked flesh on flesh." I'm still rating this 100 though. The fact that I'm quibbling about something like this just means I think your story is incredible. Keep it coming!

Kneese25Kneese25almost 16 years ago
Damnit!

Hopefully I can rate this story again.

stevaroonistevaroonialmost 16 years ago
Subtle control

This is an interesting direction, Rob. Mouse's manipulation is subtle but relentless. Good descriptions, and another demonstration of Mouse's insecurities; Michael, she knew she had wrapped around her finger since their first few days together (though she seemed to be insecure even about that). Melanie, on the other hand, has ties that bind her other than her sister. Complicated!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Varrrrooomm

Rob,

Another really good story. In some way I wish you had strung out the sexual encounter leading up to Melanie and Mouses sex, but one cannot have everything! Your writing remains one of my favorites and I look forward to the next installment of Mouse.

Busy_Mom_Of_8Busy_Mom_Of_8almost 16 years ago
Holy...Wow!...

Wow, when I first read this, I was completely shocked! Mouse is so amazing, taking everything that she wants. She's not only a minx, she is...well, AWESOME! OH. MY. GOD. Letting Melanie think she's in control...WOW!

cfnmguycfnmguyalmost 16 years ago
Holy Crap--You Are Talented!

There are just some stories that are too good to be left alone. I trust you have more in you since there are SO MANY possibilities & you could've left it alone a long time ago-GOOD!!!!!! Now I have to actually get something done with my day...........

venus_canvenus_canalmost 16 years ago
New twist

Brining Melanie into the lesbian action was subtle but the sex scenes were very intense!

TigersmanTigersmanalmost 9 years ago
Mouse

Mouse is so calculating. When she sets her sights on something, she goes fter it full throttle. I liked how Mouse turned Melanie. I loved the sex scenes. They were so erotic.

josenussbaumjosenussbaumabout 2 years ago

OK, you managed to ruin the story for me. Melanie/Mouse was too much. Not because of what they are doing, but becaus Melanie is CHEATING on Dan. And I HATE cheating. At first I was gonna include Mouse cheating on Michael but apparently it was a joint 'project'. I does however lower considerably my opinion of Michael.

The recording of mel/mouse by Michael is just sick, looks already like blackmail.

Really, am disgusted by this chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This chapter took a great story and crapped on it. How is Mouse going to hook up with Melanie at Michael's suggestion while he records it and then want to keep hooking up with her when she lost it over the idea that he might even want to see her with someone else and was screaming at him that she doesn't want to be with anyone else?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous