Mouse Bk. 04 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's a rather cold analogy," Melanie commented. "Very 'Melanie'."

"Sorry," Mouse apologized. "It was good, you were good, great, and I promise it will happen again, whether you like it or not," she said into Melanie's firm stare, "but not soon. You're right, Michael and I have to do some work on us, on where we're going, and how to get there."

Melanie bent down to kiss her again, lingering a bit longer than the previous kiss. She let her tongue slip into Mouse's mouth, just a bit, just enough to find and touch the tip of Mouse's own, very quickly, before retreating. Mouse felt a distinct tingle shoot through her.

It would happen again, she promised herself. At the end, Melanie gave Mouse two more quick pecks on the lips, then one on her forehead. She went to the door and out, with Mouse watching her back and her swaying, shifting, inviting hips.

"Good night, Mouse."

* * *

Mouse waited for several minutes after Melanie had left before calling out.

"She's gone, Michael, come on down."

Michael appeared promptly at the top of the stairs, from where he'd been listening and watching the whole time. He was naked and erect, having carefully followed instructions not to touch himself during the show. In his hand he held a video camera.

"I can't believe I just watched that, let alone recorded it."

"You can't believe you had the nerve to do it, or that you actually got to do it?" Mouse asked.

"Both. Mostly having the nerve. I felt like I was intruding, spying. Like a complete shit."

"Let me make it up to you, dear brother. Melanie left one itch that still needs scratching," Mouse demanded, returning to her sexy little girl tone of voice.

As he walked down the stairs, Mouse eased back onto the couch, lifting one leg onto its back, spreading herself wide, ready to relieve his tension.

* * *

"Okay, give me the disk," Mouse said, soon after they were through, as Michael lay back, spent and sweating.

"I haven't made a copy for myself."

"And you're not going to. This is just insurance, it's not for entertainment, and I intend to destroy it as soon as I know the Melanie's not going to have a change of heart. I'm sure she won't, but I just feel like I've got to cover everything."

"Just insurance?"

"Yes."

"Are you going to watch it?"

"Maybe. Once." Mouse looked at him.

"Oh, hell, alright, let's watch it once," she conceded. "Just this once, then never again. I want to see if I really look like a porn star," she said, laughing.