All Comments on 'Mouse Bk. 05 Ch. 02'

by Rob_mDear

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
stevaroonistevarooniover 14 years ago
:o Whoa. Melanie's got some quirks!

Very hot sex, but man...Michael's going to be a bit screwed-up after this "interaction".

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Don't go there!

Please don't take this where I get the feeling that you are thinking about. If you start Mona(Mouse) having sex with this guy that she has met in the bar, you will destroy everything that she has with Micheal. You will probably drive Micheal to the brink of suicide.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I agree with "Don't go there!"

Good so far, been a little slow for me in the last couple of chapters but I suppose it is to be expected as to give suspense to the finale.

I really hope that Mouse doesn't have sex with that man in the bar. For me and I believe for many of the readers of this series it would destroy the story to which we have been following for a long time.

apollonaapollonaover 14 years ago
Amazing

Your characters are spectacularly flawed. An absolute requirement I feel, to create a decent story. Otherwise it would just be a bunch of vaguely interesting stuff that happened. It's one thing to write a story well, but quite another to bring it alive by including characters with depth that interact with each other in unusual ways.

<p>

I wouldn't presume to request a direction for this tale. I have enough faith in the author now, to know he'll surprise and delight.

<p>

Great story and very much looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Damn!!

All I can say is I am Very pleased. Don't let Mouse creep away.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Don't like the direction this is going

I gave it a 5 but I don't like the direction this going. I wanted a happy ending and think it's not going to happen. Great writing as always.

righthand482righthand482over 13 years ago
A cock is a cock...

....no matter who is at the end of it

TigersmanTigersmanalmost 9 years ago
Great story

Melanie has sure turned into just the opposite of what she showed everyone. Poor Michael never knew what hit him. Even though he was enjoying it at the end, there is no telling how he will deal with this now.

Bigjon90974Bigjon90974over 8 years ago
Mel...oh Mel!

Loved this story of Mel going after what she has wanted for so long...can't wait to see what or whom cums next!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

i'm really starting to hate Melanie with a passion for doing what shes doing to Michael and Mouse. really hoping they both will hate her for it and tell her she can burn in hell and never show her face around them ever again...

otherwise awesome story, cant help but love Mouse, that girl is awesome

josenussbaumjosenussbaumabout 2 years ago

Sick. Raping her brother, cheating her husband and Mouse? A few chapters ago i commented Mel was the only 'normal' one. Not anymore.

FilthyBongWaterFilthyBongWater4 months ago

I can no longer stand Melanie, but this is not a reflection of how you write - you write characters so incredibly well. This is an old story but it's been gripping me all day. I can't wait to start the next chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous